Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:50 pm
He looked over at them as well, to tell the truth he never paid any attention to that kind of stuff. "Hm," Mello started. "I see. So you
re comparing?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:05 pm
"Uh-huh..." She continued to examine the fliers, taking her time to read all of the english words. "That looks interesting...." One of the fliers for a concert had caught her eye. "Random... Cho-roh-moh-soh-mee.... Did I say that right...?" Asako looked back at Mello as she asked the question, pointing to the words in question.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:08 pm
"Huh?" Mello glanced back at Asako as she attempted to pronounce some sort of band name. He looked it over as well, "That's chromosome." He corrected her, laughing a little under his breath. "Nice try. Some band names are pretty crazy."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:10 pm
"Yeah, we have a lot of strange band names in Japan. Usually because the name is in another language, so it gets a little confusing..." She told him after he pronounced the word for her. She looked up at the lighted numbers on the elevator when she heard a ding. "Are we here?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:13 pm
He looked up when the elevator doors opened back up, "Looks like it." Mello entered into the towards large lobby. There were seating areas all over the glass surrounded dome. He moved forward and pressed a hand against the glass. "It's a pretty good view, huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:15 pm
Asako followed him to the window and looked out. "Wow... L.A. is really pretty!" She commented when she looked out over the city. "It's both similar and very different from Japan!"

"wow! It looks kinda like it does from the Shinigami world! Cool!" Risky said as she pressed up against the glass.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:18 pm
His hand slid down the glass as he pulled away. "Yeah, pretty." Mello repeated her words slowly. "It's better at night, with all the lights. A lot of couples come up here just to see it too." He added, taking a seat on one of the benches.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:21 pm
Something about the way Mello said that caused Asako to blush. "I... see..." She didn't move from her spot, afraid that Mello would see the color of her face.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:23 pm
Mello listened as Asako trailed off into silence. The silence trailed on until it was finally broken by the sound of what seemed to be a phone of sorts. He looked back at her as it caught his attention.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:30 pm
"Oh! That's my phone!" She took the phone out of her skirt pocket and opened it with a light click. "Hello? Ah, yes, this is Asako. The job? Really? Alright! Yes! Yes! I will, okay! Thanks!" She hung up with a smile. "I got the job! They want me to start work in three hours."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:41 pm
"Congradulations." He smiled over at her, "Three hours? Wow. You're already off to a good start here. Do you want to go early?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:44 pm
"Yeah. Going early might be a good idea. It's better than being late, right?" she said with a smile. She was glad her blush had completely cleared up by that time. "But I definitely want to come back here later, okay?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:45 pm
Mello nodded in agreement, "Best make a good impression on them." He got up and then started back towards the elevator once again. "Sure, maybe then you can see the lights."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:48 pm
"First impressions are really important, especially in a job where you deal with people a lot," she agreed with a nod. "Uh, yeah. The lights...." She coughed once and pulled up the collar of her turtleneck to hide her reddening face, though, in reality, that would make things more obvious.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:49 pm
"I wonder if it'll be as bright as your city." He responded when the elevator arrived for them. Mello noticed Asako tugging at her sweater but didn't think to much of it.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games