Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini,Teen Titans,& Their Kids ~ Oracle Returns 4 Reveange Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could be any being/breed what would you be?
  Angel
  Wolf/Wolfreon
  Cat/Cateon
  Bird People
  Dragon
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:33 pm
Azar smiled lightly. He walked forwards a bit. "Hello Tayla, Hello Pollux." His voice was kind and the type he used when he talked with animals. He always did love animals. "Maybe if I turned into a dragon, he would like me better... But I might look like a challenger and I wouldn't be able to hold it long either. So I'll stay in this form." His eyes looked over at Lyra. "So Lyra, are there any animals that Pollux is more comfortable around? Maybe I can turn into one, so he'll trust me more."

Draco smiled and looked at her curiously, "What about Lyra and Arcangel?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:30 pm
"Well, don't get mad or anything. Those are together now," said Gemini.

"Well, he really doesn't like many animals. But here toss him a meat apple," said Lyra as she tossed Azar a meat apple that looked like an ordinary green apple.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:04 pm
"Okay." Azar took the meat apple, slightly paling in disgust. He was holding meat that looked like an apple. "Here, Pollux." Azar tossed the meat apple up into Pollux's open mouth.

Draco thought over what Gemini said, his thoughts racing. So Lyra and Arcangel were a couple now. Draco lowered his head a bit. Acrangel was good and Draco had known him well. A smile broke out on his face. "I'm happy for them then." He didn't want to become one of those overprotective fathers. "Do you know where they are? I'd like to give them congrats."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:08 pm
Starfire said, "Why isn't when kids are young all they want to do is be around us their parents but now as they grow older they want seprate and start to get all privesy?"

"Don't know but here's one thing that'll always stay in them. They won't listen," said Beast Boy.

Akash was in his new room now un packing his things. "This place is so cool," he said to himself. "I always love coming here."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:34 pm
Emerald noticed a graveyard appear. She stumbled back. "I didnt know there were graveyards near our house....."

~~~~~~~~~
Destiney smiled and sat down over the ledge with her feet dangling.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:42 pm
When Pollux ate it he smiled adn stared back at Azar. He than licked him. "Hm, I think he likes you now Azar," said Nightstar.

"Yes, he does and these animals are so cool to ride. I'm pretty good now at riding them," said Lyra.

Gemini smiled at Draco and said, "Well, if I know Lyra probably to Arcangel to the our huge barn."

Then Pollux stared at Arcangel and sniffed him. "Ooo, he's sniffing him out," said Nightstar.

Then Pollux moved away and walked towards his mate Tayla. "He says your alright Arcangel and Azar too," said Lyra.

Flora had already unpacked and jumped on her bed.

Fortunna unpacked already as well and looked at her husband and felt like howling at him.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:06 pm
Scourch sat down next to Destiney and smiled.

Arcangle looked over at Pollux and said,"that's good to hear."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:08 pm
Destiney looked at Scourch and smiled. "Hello!"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:16 pm
"hey. so what's up."Scourch said adjusting the goggles around his neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:25 pm
Destiney looked up. "Hmmm well a cloud....and sky." She said with a smile.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:27 pm
Scourch chuckled and said,"Huh I never noticed those before."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:31 pm
Destiney smiled. "Really." She said with a laugh. "How are you?"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:34 pm
Scourch sighed and said,'I don't know. life is just kinda boring now."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:38 pm
"Awww sorry." Destiney grabbed two apples. "Want one?"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:44 pm
Scourch grabbed one and said,"Don't mind if I do."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games