Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:17 pm
(ummm, ME! I've conquered my demon, and Rahenno hasn't even mastered his power form, I can go beast form and control him, Rahenno can't. god, Kit if you doubt my abilities then me and you fight, I'm getting annoyed with everyone trying to say that i am appearantly all talk and no bite, but i'm going to stop arguing because i respect you, good day.)

((P.S Oroami's just standing there to make sure no one gets hurt))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:17 pm
kit the philosipher
(Thats why i jhavent died yet cuz hes not fully gone... stare Geez dont you guys read i said the fur wasnt like hot wild fire it was warm like skin....Thats the only reason im still alive...

@hector.....Its an empty threat..Besides whod want to fight the nin teild fox's almost perfect form?...theyd be stupid....)

Edit: If you guys are done whining now id like to try to keep the forum clean of spma...Im fairly sure that Yami wont like it that we just spent an entire page on arguing...)

((oooo..ooo...ooooo.....*About to raise hand at the fight the nine tails comment but a shadow clones stops me......* ))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:20 pm
( rofl wings youd jmup on the chance wouldnt you ^^)

(Thank you hector. I dont doubt your abilities at all you have a dmeon the chakra of five or was it six? People. you have all five elements...Id say your RPc is the best equipped in the guild. You rpobly the only one who could take on the beats and kill it ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:21 pm
((Well Kit you running around here going. "Oh look I can take on the 9 tail at full power all by myself" when turns out this all a big joke. The only person this epic for is you Kit, which is like a little kid laughing at his own dirty joke. Personally now I hope you BOTH die, cause I would really like to see how you pull this off Kit. If you use a seal, you can't cause you would need to be a high level seal user to use it. Since seals are not something anyone can use, you have to actully be trained in it. And if you use sharingan, then you would be sealing your fate as a noob. Now if you excuse me, i'm going back to my village cause idk I though I would actully get to rp here.))

Masumi turned and left back to grass, not giving a crap about Rahenno or this village anymore.  

Masumi H Dekata

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:23 pm
((Well, eternal mangekyou could control it cause the beast is in control.....and normal sharingan could supress the demon chakra))

EDIT:
Kit: yes i would....heck i'd fight anyone and everyone, and i'm proof brains do beat brawn  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:26 pm
(LOL i have a slip of paper ninja Its a special peice of paper ^^ And it...O_O I cant give out the secret here ^^...Ooohhh Masumi...never mind just leave. I never said id use my sharingan only eternals can control demons. I was once a noob...But i havent been one for about....Seven months. I never told you to come here that was wings. So buh bye ^^)

@waings.....Mkay....You an fight him when he wakes up...If we wakes up in a month cuz thats how long hes going to be out ^^ Or wait..Doesnt the fox heal fast?

Edit: Masumi i never said i could take the fox on by myself i just wanted him to unleash. Itd be the first time its ever been done ^^ Its not at full power or i would have died already.)

(Seriously quit OOCing...Yamis probly wigging out right now ^^)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:27 pm
((Besides, I'm having a great time. xp Also Hector, umm.....3 to 9. I don't see how you could beat me, lol, no offence))

Rahenno was in fact still inside. He could feel his body being torn apart slowly. The fox......I now know its' pain. He stood in an area of darkness, lost in thought. On the outside, the Fox know how Rahenno felt and was happy they could swich places for once. But Knowing that Rahenno had many ties to this world, it would kill him to leave it all. The fox had been trapped for 14 years knows what a person Rahenno could be.

The Fox snapped back to reality, and saw that somehow Kit had made it to his back. It tryed to shake him off but was still in thought. It tryed to swip it's back with one of it's tail's. The Kyuubi was still connected to Rahenno, If he went, it would die, and vise-versa. The Kyuubi closed it's eyes and try to supress it's chakra. It was allowing Kit to bring Rahenno back.

((I think it's better not to follow the series with everything, to much work. RPing is about having fun with an Anime and making it your own.))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:27 pm
((.....I should of put up the freakin barrier, I knew this would happen. God bless it all. I should just do something now -_-))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:30 pm
(lol, Rahenno Sanbi water, Kyuubi fire, water beat fire, Sanbi takes others chakra, Kyuubi wastes chakra like america wastes food.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:32 pm
(well, with out that sword or fish you cant take chakra, and still, still think nine tails would win.......)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:36 pm
((Kit, I am telling you now, I won't be recognizing this fight. You two pretty much meta-gamed this fights ending, using items you have no ability to use. You can't just "know" high level seals. You have to actually train and learn them. You are pretty much wasting the time of everyone watching it as far as I am concerned.))  
((....kyuubi kills all when it comes to demons, several took him on at once and lost miserably))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

(GRAND FINALE!!!!!!!!!!)

Kit placed the peice of paper to his forhead and cllaed out. "Rahn Bu shou cha Hie!!!" the peice of peper began to shine. And momeroes flodded his miond. But they were not his own. Memories of Ryoko Rahenno and many others cloud his judgement and took over his brain. Standing up Kit felt the chakra began to slowly recline i n power. Placing the seal on the Kyuubi's back he made the sign of the Ram. After a second a pure whate hand of chakra was placed over the seal. A voice that sounded like a cros between Rahenno and Lenon sounded. "Rahenno....Im not killing you today...." With a smile the Kyuubi's chakra slowly dissipated and lying only three feet from his feet Was Rahenno. Kit's eyes were a deep white color and they suddenly turned black then went back to the original red. "Damn...." He replied now using his own voice..."Lenon wasnt joking...That hurt like hell...." Clutching his head he let out a small gasp for air. His brain now hedl every seingle memory uptodate on him and from Lenons. the lsip of paper Lenon had given him was a portal into his own mind meaning Kit knew everything Lenon did. INCLUDING SEALING TYPE JUTSU AND TRCHNIQUES. It was the only way to safly bring Rahenno back. Tossing a pebble at Rahenno he smiled. "I know your alive....You have to say something...A thank you for not killing me would be nice..."

(AKA the slip of paper gave me insight to everything Lenon knew. ^^ I know know everything Lenon does smile )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:38 pm
call_me_ishmail
((Kit, I am telling you now, I won't be recognizing this fight. You two pretty much meta-gamed this fights ending, using items you have no ability to use. You can't just "know" high level seals. You have to actually train and learn them. You are pretty much wasting the time of everyone watching it as far as I am concerned.))

(Agin...No one invited you to the forum to come and complain....I dont just automatically know high level seals...well i guess i do since i used the paper but thats about it ^^ Im not looking for your recognition...I just wanted to see what would happen...This is what happens when to really good bored Rpers start talking ^^)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:38 pm
((I just read this and some are aguring for nothing.

Masumi mad cause she wasn't involed in the fight? If that's the case, Maybe staying in cloud would have done wonders. It's not my fault, you ran to Grass on the jump, just cause you came up with the idea for the village.

And Hector, I can control my demon. 14 years of it being sealed, I think i would know what I'm doing.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games