Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:49 pm
Emerald leaned back in her chair and rolled her eyes. She mumbled. "I would have rather the whole cieling fall on you." She said hoping Metara didnt hear her.

Maya thought. "No....no I havnt."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:55 pm
Metara narrowed her eyes. "You can join Voila in detention today."

Voila let out a laugh at Emerald's comment. Well at least she would have a buddy in detention, not that you could talk.

Azar nodded his head. He landed on the ground and motioned for Maya to get off. "Well that's good... I wouldn't mind dreaming about falling... Better than what I dream about." He mentally slapped himself for saying that before hoping she wouldn't question it.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:18 pm
Emerald rolled her eyes. "Fine teach like I have anything else to do."

Maya got of him softly landing on the ground. She looked at him. "What do you dream....anyway my dreams are like nighmares...." She looked at the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:35 pm
Metara's eyes narrowed. "Good because I'm sure you'll enjoy detention."

Voila leaned back and blew another bubble. She popped it again, breaking the silence with a loud popping sound. Voila bit her lip.

Azar sighed before returning to his regular form. "Mine are nightmares too... with a demon." He didn't say that the demon was a part of him. His eyes drifted to the ground. "Oh, well if falling's nightmarish than they're not good."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:38 pm
"No...my dreams are about death..." Maya hurd the bell ring. "Well...guess its time for lunch." She walked out of gym.

Emerald hurd the bell ring. She packed her stuff and walked out of the room. "Gezz....that teacher is insane..." She said hoping Metara didnt hear her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:24 pm
"Finally," said Azar with a grin. He walked out of the gym, followed Maya. "So have any idea where the cafeteria is?"

Metara sighed in relief as all the students left the room. She walked off to the teacher's lounge and pulled out her laptop. It was time to do some research.

Voila laughed. "All teachers are insane." She grinned. "Come on, I can show you where the cafeteria is."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:03 pm
Maya walked up inside the hallway. "No...I thought you might know." She looked around to see maybe if anyone was heading there it would be easier to find.

Emerald smiled. "Yea...anyway lunch sounds good."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:30 pm
Nightstar looked at Lavender with an angry face and said, "Well, you've always been miss trouble maker that no one ever caught now."

Then the bell rung for class was over. Lyra stood up from her desk and took her bag with her. She than spotted Lavender and Nightstar looking at each other and talking to each other in the hallway. 'Oh, dear these two really do hate each other now,' she thought to herself.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:55 am
Azar shook his head. He chuckled. "Guess we're going to spend lunch looking for it." He saw Nightstar and Lavender. "Nightstar might know." He walked over to the two of them and spoke to Nightstar, "Can you show us where the cafeteria is?" He then looked at Lavender, having caught the last comment Nightstar had said. "Can you move out of the hall?" He wasn't sure what Nightstar meant by trouble-maker. She could've meant serious trouble or she could've meant prankster. He joked, "You're clogging up the hall with your ugliness."

Voila nodded her head. She began walking towards the cafeteria. "So, why'd you come to this school? I mean, you have powers, do you really need an education?"

Metara looked at the profiles of the new students. She memorized the name of their city before going online. She then typed in the name of the city and pressed the search button.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:56 am
(I know it's late but may I join ?:

Profiles sad All characters are students or teachers)
Codename: Code red
Personality: stiff,impulisive,reblious,insestive
Powers:
Stuned agining. Only ages every five years
Abilites dervied from his suit:
Morph capsules
Flight
Mehcinal repair.
Weilder and laser bea,
Utility belt:
Phone (Genrates suit)
Shield pellets.
Weapons: Fencing foil and walking stick
Picture/Description: Phone: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Suit:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out of suit :User Image

Mask and utility belt:
Relationship sad update this as we go along)
Side: Good
Bio: Toby had been adopted by the Titans along time ago when the Titans were young. However he never fit with the group and was always to be impulsive and rebelious. On one mission in a lab he was trapped in a suspension ray aboard a space station which was blatsed deep within the galxay and heavily damaged. Toby was presuemd dead and missed dearly.
However many years later the beam was shut off as he found himself on alien world his suit reprgramed his abilites anew along with his ageing stunted. He returned to Earth after regrouping himself and currently stays with away from the Teen generation despite living with Spider-robin and Rose.
Theme Song: I've become
Other: Uses a special foot support on missons. Accomplished piolt.

Profiles sad All characters are students or teachers)
Codename: Herbal Knight
Personality: Polite,kind,shy,respectful
Powers: Diagonis of human ailes and the ability to create herbal cures from his roses
The ability to summon rose petals as weapons
Super speed
Agility
Weapons: Sword
Picture/Description:User Image
Relationship sad update this as we go along)
Side:Good
Bio: Working as an English teacher at the school undercover.
Theme Song:
Other: Student teacher.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:04 pm
((sure you can join))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:25 pm
"Sure Azar," said Nightstar. "And if you excuse me Lavender I must go now," she said. "Come guys, I'll show you where cafateria is."

Than Flora sat in a seat in the cafeteria eating munchies.

Then Lyra sticked her tung at Lavender and followed Nightstar adn the others.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:20 pm
Azar followed Nightstar. He waved good-bye to Lavender with a smile on his face. He was still pondering over whether she was just a prankster or really a bad girl. He shrugged it off, deciding he will one day find out. "That's good. I'm so starving."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:46 am
(Thanks)

Wesley storde confisdently upto the boarding school his case firmly set in his hand and a scurffy rucksack on his back. He was in traveling in his costume and change before his first calls after lunch. He sighed nerves seeping out. It was his first teaching job. He tryed calming himself reasoning if he could take on super villains he could do this. Though he was here to wacth other the younger Titans but he had to treat them all like any ohter pupil. No special treatment. He arrived at the office annoucnig his arrival. He went to his small be homely room chanhing into a sharp suit with an ice blue tie and generic blue shirt macthing his hair. He took his suit case and amde his way down to the cafteria notcing mass of students making way thier. He stayed behind Nightstar and the others observing their progress in the mission.

The jet choopter magnifcently soared through the skys as the massive baording school came in sight Toby in the piolt seat. Even though he felt see free in the air he couldn't feeling so depressed. It was bad enough he was such an outcast but now he had to go to this boarding school with the other kids. Technically he was alot older them since he'd been suspened in time. He didn't really fit in with the other Titans even now. He landed the chooper down by a hill keeping it out of site. He activated the stealth mode hiding from radar and the naked eye.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:30 pm
Maddie saw her knecklace...Class was probly over now...she would have to find some one she knew, Like Emerald or Viola. She turned un invisable when no one was looking and grabbed her knecklace and put it back on "Few" she said aloud and turd another conren ther! she saw Viola. "hey!" she yelled "is it free period?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games