Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Arena: Come if You Dare ((OPEN, and always ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draven Lurann

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:41 pm
(( Markus Rose's name has changed to Draven Lurann for all intensive purposes.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:59 pm
Star drew (is that the right word?) the katana from her back. "No point in starting off slow," she said as she took an offensive stance. "Ready when you are."  

Darc_Star_Blue

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:19 am
Shatter the thoughts that reign supreme.

With a reigning light, a powerful gleam.

Shatter the freedom that comes with the sky...

Sorandati smiled, and summoned her Rashonya.

"Guess the water idea is out the window," she commented goodnaturedly. "Very well then! Match five of the Arena - Sorandati versus Star!" Grinning, she threw her Rashonya towards Star. "BEGIN!"
User Image

You know death has come when time is an eye.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:20 am
(I hate it when people make me start) Star quickly opened up a portal in front of her. She used her magic Fire Spear (kinda like a fireball, but cuts through anything that negativly augments magic) against Sorandati. Before the spear reached her, Star jumped into the portal, which lead behind Sorandati. As the spear was getting closer to Sorandati, she made a swing with her katana.  

Darc_Star_Blue

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:12 pm
((I didn't make you start hunny. Sorandati threw her ********' Rashonya at you.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:42 pm
((it seemed like i said you made me start, huh? i was just makin a statment, sorry about the confusion. Why do you think i opend the portal so fast? And who/what is Rashonya?))  

Darc_Star_Blue

Srenas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:54 pm
leaps out of the arena in two bounds and then dissapears.((please note this is for stuff he needs))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:03 pm
((I would love it if you read Sorandati's profile, Star, so that you actually KNOW who you're fighting.
If you read it already, please, read it again.
*hinthint* It's underneath the WEAPONS section.))

The spear didn't even get close to Sorandati because it met the Rashonya, which split the flaming attack down the center and made it useless.

Sorandati turned to face Sorandati just as the katana connected.

Nothing. Not even a scratch.

Sorandati smirked.

"A word of advice," she stated simply, gazing at Star. "If you put any more force behind that blade, it's going to snap in half. And another word of advice." She smirked. "Look behind you."

A whistling noise filled the air as the Rashonya flew towards Star from the back - it had circled around the arena to strike Sorandati's opponent from behind.  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Draven Lurann

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:34 pm
Draven quietly appears off to the side of the arena, with his arms folded across his chest. Prepared to watch the fight between star and Sorandati.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:09 pm
((sorry about that, i read it once, but by now i forgot. I read it now, but maybe you shoulda read mine because...)) "Did I ever tell you that my katana can't break, no matter WHAT happens to it?" Star said as she flew quickly a few feet into the air with wind magic. "Haven't used wind in ages. I'm probably not as good as i used to be. Wait, why am I saying this? I have a fight to attend to." She started summoning fire energy. Then the winds picked up. "I hope I can do this right... Fire and Wind, hear my command." The fire was swirling into a small twister below her. "Destroy what stands in my way." She pointed at Sorandati. "Flame Dance: Swirling Destruction!" The fire had turned into a giant tornado in front of her and started going toward Sorandati rather quickly.  

Darc_Star_Blue

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:34 pm
Sometimes, when I'm sitting in my bedroom...

All ALONE... in the DARK...

I sometimes look up at the stars and wish I was them.

All ALONE... but in plain SIGHT...

But then I think of something...

.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.

((I did read yours. Sorandati however, didn't. ;D))

Sorandati laughed wholeheartedly as she caught her Rashonya in her hands.

"My oh my, you're actually attempting to use wind?" She smirked maliciously. "Darling, too bad. You're in my element now."

She spun on the ball of one foot, and a monstrous golden tornado burst into life around her, swirling mightily and cutting through the earth, ripping apart the arena floor and yanking trees out of the ground only by the sheer force of the wind. Towering over Star's tornado and nearly twice the girth of that twister, the golden whirlwind - with Sorandati in the center - powered into the other flaming tornado, instantly drawing it into a battle, sucking it into the powerful golden gusts that blew strong enough to slice through stone.

"No way you can overpower THIS, darling!"User Image

It's really strange, I think...

When they're up there...

They're all ALONE. In the DARK. But everyone can SEE them...

It's strange when I look up at them...

Because they kinda remind me of YOU.

"Look at the stars. Look at how they shine for you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:39 pm
((you have a point there)) "Damn!" Star said. "There's no way that I could beat that! Guess I'll have to guard it. Divine flames of salvation, protect me! INFERNO BARRIER!!!!" A mass of holy flames engulfed her, but unlike last time, a similar mass of fire appeared some distance away. Then they both dissapeared, and like last time, Star was no where to be seen. ((geez, repeating descriptions is repetative))  

Darc_Star_Blue

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:29 pm

((Indeed. Perhaps Star should learn new tricks.))

With a final whirl of wind, Sorandati reappeared as the golden tornado disappeared into the air thousands of feet above, her feet lightly hitting the shredded earth beneath her.

"Better get back here soon, sweetie," Sorandati called to the air. "If you bore me, you'll lose by default. Perhaps you shouldn't act so cowardly." She chuckled, and held up a hand, beginning to count on her fingers. "TEN SECONDS!"User Image

When they're up there...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:15 pm
((i have more tricks than i care to count)) Star's voice came out of nowhere, saying "I never left, you just can't see me. Well, now that THAT'S over with," The holy flames revealed themselves then faded, showing Star. "Let's try a different combination... Fire and Ice, hear my command." ((yes, i have plenty of combination magics, or "Flame Dances")) Little balls of flame appeared around her, but the fire was cold. "Become a weapon of destruction." Now the fire was encased in ice. "Flame Dance: Antipode Bomb!" The frozen flames started flying to Sorandati. "Hopefully at least the ice shrapnel will hit, but the explosion from these things is pretty powerful. But not big. Wait, I'm retarted! I shouldn't be telling my enemy how my attack works!"  

Darc_Star_Blue

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:23 pm

((Bragging now, are we? Lol.))

Sorandati chuckled.

"Too late!" She exclaimed cheerfully, raising a hand.

A miniature tornado surrounded her wrist, the opening of the funnel facing the frozen flames.

The spheres catching inside the tunnel of wind as they neared, they spun around inside before they were spat back out, flying directly back at Star. User Image

When they're up there...

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games