Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Reiko,Ryu and Ana's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:36 pm
"I see, well I'm sure they'll have a handle on it soon. And you seem stress....how about we go for a walk? Maybe it'll take some of the stress off your mind? Come on, you need it anyways"

He said kindly, but slightly serious. He nodded towards a direction that is good for walking in the peaceful bliss of nature  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:24 pm
Reiko sighed. "Alright, where to?"

((im sorry that my posts are always very short sweatdrop ))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:26 pm
He raised an eyebrow, her sigh sounded as if she wasn't really interested, or simply tired. Either way he offered

"Well, how about the meadows? If your not too...tired or anything I mean. If you have other things to do I understand"

He says politely  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:52 am
She shook her head. "Not at all, It's just been a long day." she smiled. "My clone has done most of the work in the office for me though. So i guess she's the tired one."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:46 pm
He smiles nodding

"Makes enough sense. Im busy too so clones are running around. Anyways, shall we?"

He offered his hand to her, indicating to take it and they'll be off. His eyes were bright against the light  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:16 pm
Reiko smiled and took his hand.

((starts to hear lion king, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Can you feel, the love tonight.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:04 pm
(Not if I, the overprotective son, have anything to say about it.) "I wanna come to!!!" Ryu followed glaring at Raiden. Even if Raiden had brought Ryu back from Akatsuki, he still blamed him for the Akatsuki taking his papa's amulet and demon. He followed to make sure they didn't go past the holding hand thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:00 pm
((lmfao lol XD))

Raiden smiled not hearing the kid and guided her gently to the meadows to relax her mind and maybe take her mind off the troubles that gripped her earlier. Together they walked off to the meadows

((wow...lion king lmao im laughing right now. Perky, to the meadows!!!!!))  

Shruikan Tenshi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:09 pm
(( blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:46 am
Hero placed a box on the steps leaving them with one hour then lefted  

i3 tails Yagura

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:51 pm
Ryu ran up to the wreckage that had been his home. "I wonder where we are gonna sleep now? Well, lets start looking for metal and a hammer."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:54 pm
Ana marveled at the wreckage. "By the looks of this it was a big house!" she said in awe. "It shouldn't be too hard to find scraps here cause there is so much destroyed stuff!." She started looking around for some metal for him to use.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:59 pm
Ryu picked up some metals and even found a hammer, tough he would need two hands to pick it up. He had his beetles carry the metal while he carried the heavy hammer to a clearing so he could work on clean space.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:02 pm
Ana jumped over to where he was working. "Is there anything I can do, or should I just watch?" she asked excitedly.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:13 pm
Ryu thought about it. "Well, could you help me pick up the hammer and slam it on this piece of metal?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff