Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mandalore of the West

4,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:00 am
Hey! I am new so I figured I would post.
Name: Not telling. Stein will do.
Supernatural Interests: Ghosts, Mediums, Chi
Religion: Catholic

I don't know what else to post. If you want to talk drop me a pm. Just make sure you tell me your from the guild so I know it's not just a random person.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:47 pm
Hello, yawl can call me Shadow or Shay. I'm in my 20s, a Pagan and I just simply love the occult and the paranormal.  

Shadow Queen79

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:25 am
Im Ty here i am Kei im 19 and am interested in all sorts of stuff but im a little anti-social offline
i read up a bit on astral and other spiritual or psychic hings for some time now, i didnt astral yet conciously but i need to try more often too. Im interested in learning about telekinesis, pyrokinesis and stuff, magic that doesnt involve spirits or gods, herbology, symbolism/metaphors/etc, telepathy, spiritual/astral sight, id liek to learn all of these htings and more and enjoy reading about them
i need to quit videogames and spend less time on the internet and more time exploring on my own. Im a virgin lol and really would like change in the world. But im not sure fi i need to help bring change or if itll work out, but beign positive isnt bad lol so yeah. Thats me heh.

Im sorta new to this stuff too like one year researching all of this and read some about keylontic science and stuff until some reason their site vanished XD and im very interested in these things but im new to energy work and stuff so i think im still a noob experience wise and ive only been reading on and off for the year, i really want to change my life, my mom would think im crazy if i told her any of this stuff though so it looks like my major changes will come once i move out.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:56 pm
Hi, my name is Paul, and I'm an alcoholic wink

So yeah... I'm 25. I started in energy work at 18, and found it a good base for other work.

Now I'm a Chaos Magician. That means even religious paths are valid tools for my magic, to a certain extent. I've studied Thelema, several Taoist ideas (particularly Qigong), a bit of Hinduism, and a few other things.  

PrometheanSet

Hazelwish

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:03 am
Hello, everyone. I'm Hazel, an aspiring psychologist with a life-long love of the paranormal. This seemed like a good place to have logical discussions (as opposed to the SF boards), so I'll probably be here pretty frequently. ^^

I really love anything that has to do with the supernatural, but my favorite subjects include the Astral Realm, dreams, energy manipulation (including Chaos Magic and psionics), and parapsychology.

I am also a newly converted Pagan, although my beliefs in that area are somewhat unusual. I'm not sure there's a specific name to describe my Path.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:50 pm
I am Arcane_Ninja, or Tyler, or Asmodeous, or Galestone, or Vinden, or Wolfric, or William, or Lycaon, or whatever XD im not too picky... so long as it isn't something stupid stare actually, lets just go with Arcane thats simple.

i play bass guitar, and research anything from, psi, magic, occult, spirituallity, religion, myths, supernatural, paranormal, to... well... alot. im not going to write a novel for an introduction.

i try not to force my beliefs, so anyone ever thinks i am, just say so and i will stop. mind you its kinda difficult to force my belief because its so... open. (i think thats the word im looking for...) i have experiences in ghosts, spirits, demons, angels, past lives, etc. etc. etc. continues list for eternity. and the less believable but i will post anyway, vampires, werewolves, < pm me if you wish for me to clear this up. if anyone has any questions about my beliefs, or experiences just ask and i will be happy to answer.... mostly.  

Arcane_Ninja24

Fashionable Codger

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sentient Light

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:34 am
Hello.. ^^ I'm new and stuff..
Introduction, huh?

I am eclectic pagan or new age if I must say I have a religion. surprised
I love spirits.. They make me happy.. Also, I am VERY fascinated with energy working, which is the main reason I'm here. I love the challenge of gaining consistent results.. ^^ Like a metaphysician or something..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:30 am
Hello All.
Hello You.
Hello.  

Epileptic Eclipse

Jade Hawkeye Lillian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:14 am
Hello! I'm Jade and I've been a pagan (synthesizer) for 5-6 years now I guess, if I'm keeping track. I'm also a cultural anthropologist interested in religion, so I like to know what other people think just as long as they aren't shoving their beliefs down my throat. razz

I like to read tarot, do energy work, meditate, and astral travel. I don't know what I would do every night without my nightly trips to the astral before falling asleep. heart

Well I think that's it. If you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Liebe
~Jade  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:39 pm
Hello, My name is Eri. I am in my 20s and I love to learn about the occult.
I specifically enjoy learning of the paranormal and have had a few experiences with it as well. I also enjoy reading tarot and studying about demons and other supernatural creatures. I look forward to meeting you all.  

The Immortal Rosencroix

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:00 pm
Hello to those who actually read this.
My username is shown above my avatar, clearly stating I am broken_bleeding_angel. But in short, I prefer to be called Broken, or if you must, BBA. I am twenty-one years old now and I live in my parents basement. No I am not a male, I am infact female. Shocking? I know....

I have no religion set upon me, since I find it hard to believe in any of them full heartedly. Despite that my family is Baptist/Christian....What ever they want to call themselves.

I read oracle and tarot cards. I also help friends find their match by using astrology. I'm also a dream prophet, which means I see stuff that will happen in my dreams. I see ghosts/spirits/what ever you want to call them and can communicate with them if they want to. actually, there's many things I can do that would take a great deal of time to type, which I'm not going to do.

I love to use healing stones and herbs in my everyday life. I listen to my instincts which have never lead me astray and have kept me alive for these 21 years.

I can't think of much else. If you want to know, ask questions or chat, my pm box is always open.

~♥Broken  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:46 pm
Hello heart

Everyone may call me Lili. I am a whimsical, 22 year old female with a spiritual heart. I am an artist and an author. As for my where abouts? I exist in dreams.

..o.o yea, that was weird...But seriously, I am a spiritual person. My brain isn't all there. I also sleep a lot, so mentally, I'm floating in another plane.

I enjoy learning from others if the subject fits my criteria.

Warning: I am rather dyslexic, so epic typos are not uncommon with me if I don't catch it first.  

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Madamoiselle Luna

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:06 am
I'm Luna, and I dabble in paranormal investigation. Things that I can't explain in traditional science ways have always fascinated me, and I've been studying the paranormal since I was in the fourth grade. I'm most knowledgeable on the topic of ghosts, poltergeists, and residue energy. Feel free to contact me with any questions, and I'll do my best to answer. ^^ 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:48 am
Hello everyone I am poniisan, you can call me pony, poniisan, Mr. Pony(even though I am a girl) or my real name Tia. I have always had an interest in the occult and I have had first hand experience with the paranormal since a very young age. I am a third generation psychic on my mother's side. I can sense and communicate with human spirits and am sensitive to energies. I am teaching my self to do tarot readings.
I have 2 dogs, a cat, and a snake.
I am 17 years old and my hobbies include reading, writing novels, knitting, and singing.
I love to learn and actually enjoy school. I look forward to college for the options of classes.
I think that covers just about everything.  

poniisan

Cathy_aquasign_cancer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 pm
hey im 17 years old turning 18 in june
live in florida
my hobbies, i like to write poems and listen to music
im also wiccan
i also like to read book that are wiccan based
such as Sweep:book of shadows, and the house of night series.
i lyk to celebrate the wiccan holiday and i usally do little simple rituals.
i lyk that it's a religion that's intuned with nature,.....*shrugs* i guess im just am a nature typ of gurl.
well, that me, u can ask me questions anytime  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces