Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:07 pm
A huge black crow flys into Gotham and goes to a small crow now. He then called a flock of crows, they all came, and flew with him, and to hide him in the flock. So just in case anybody knows him in this form and such.

~~~~~~~~

Sparrow Girl then looked up towards the ceiling of the place and thought to herself, 'Hm, how dark.' She then looked back down, took out a mirrior, and looked at her two strange eyes. "Hm, one sparrow eye and one wolf eye. And along with some of my powers and and old name which is my real name," she said to herself quietly. "What did I do wrong?" she asked her self, as she placed the mirrior on her lap and buried her face in her hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:28 am
A sudden rustle in the dark reachs of the room caught Jasons attention as a distinct line of shadow streaked across the dark sea. Jason quickly flung a Batarang ahead of the predictable shadows movement a little yelp emminated from it. Jason stepped forward pulling out of the dark shadow cloud a small and squirmy rat like man. He was sweating profoundly his breath thick and heavy his skinny body exhaling heavily. This was thier informatn alright. 'OK start talking. I'm looking for the modi-plasma which was stolen a while ago and you better tell the truth this time cause i'm seriously in no mood tonight' he hissed vilely strengething his grip on him.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:36 am
Tim glanced up from the screen the movements behind him buzzed at him. He turned round to see the girl looking down and fairly upset. It must have something to do with the red haired girl. 'She'll be fine, Red Robin knows what he's doing' he said gently swining his chair around lightly so he could she her.

Painfully slow. These are the only words which can be used to describe the lag placed on Batgirls senses as she used the wall as her support through the grimy back alleys of the narrows. Her Batwave was taken away from her while her utility belt was slung other her left drooping shoulder. She was loosing her ability to walk and it would soon be to late.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:42 am
(I add this !:
Profile skeleton:
Name: Damian Wayne
Code name: None
Bio: A gentic hybrid of Batman's DNA and is designed to replace Robin. Seriously violent and ruthless and wont stop until he has the job done. Having doubts about his mission and plan to confronts his 'father'
Image or description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Powers: None
Abilties: Martial artist, Swordsmanship, infiltration
Weapons: Katana, Ninjaustu stars,smoke bombs, retractable blades on his gloves, lock pick on his jacket.
Other: Yearns to be at his farthers side and is jealous at of the Batman families relationship with Batman
)  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:12 pm
Sparrow Girl then looked up and heard what Tim told her. "Oh, yeah I know she'll be fine. Mother has a strong heart. Its just there's something else that's wrong with me," said Sparrow Girl as she looked back down  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:34 pm
A white wolf runs threw gotham cities dark alleys without any one noticing him. He runs and runs and the stops. Amwolf then sniff's a scent in th air, a scent for help or something like that. He then turned int his human form with angel wings wrapped around him like a cape. He walks on until he spots a girl(Batgirl) and she looked wounded. He then runs to her and asks, "Are you ok?" He then helps her walk. "Oh,you don't look good at all," he said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:44 pm
Then the water showed a refelction of Sparrow Girl in a cave, with a boy(Tim), and a girl(Starfire) lieng on a bed knocked out. "Hm, I wonder where she could be," as Lynx told herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:28 am
The docks were dead, of course that was until a shadowy and spriting figure poopped other a particulraly grimy cargo ship. The light scrapping of his feet could be heard of the weak slooshing of the water. He light whispy breath danced around him. He was here at last. He didn't know where to go but..the Narrows was fill of filth so he'd start their and rely on luck.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:10 pm
'What is it ?' Tim asked curiously. Her body languague and speech dennoted it was not a medical problem. He wandered what her conncetion to the Titans were ? and why she seemed to call Robin farther and the red haired girl mother.

Batgirl looked up her slowly her vison blurred and weak. The words the new comer spoke were fuuzy and made no sense to her. She weakly tried to fend him off whispering weakly and faintly. 'No..no...no...no...no...no' she tried limp away hoping help would come soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:56 pm
Sparrow Girl looked towards Tim and said, "ITs a long story."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:13 am
The maps gave no real feel to Gotham. That was clear with only being here a short time. The maps gave every detail of each curb but none of the over sesnes were fuffilled. Like the torrent of noises from rushing vechiles. The stench of dirty car fumes and various wiffs of grilled food. It felt so...homely to him in a strange way, after a massive and uncharted chunk of time training in the deadly regions of the montains of Japan. He finally felt a connection to sometihng. He'd been taught to kill and one specifaclly him...he had so much of his farther it was unfair. He was here to correct that. He kept to the alleys of the Narrows stroking his blade incase of attack. He strode slowly his ears searching for any noise which would warn him of immeidate danger. He turned a corner to hear to people talking, well one muttering weakly. He turned the corner to a see a costume pretty girl..from the shots he'd been shown and someone harassing her, it was Batgirl and looked like she needed help. He leaped forwards jumping of the side of a set of slimy bins he pulled his foot back and bought it crashing into the mans face before landing crouched like a proud feline.'Leave her alone' he snapped violently at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:14 am
To be concluded in episode 3  

boy arachnid

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:17 am
Episode 3: The New shadow
Date: 26th August 2008 21:48pm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:27 am
'Well we've got a while. So it's to you' Tim replied in a warm and freindly tone. It was always good to know who could be eventually fighting alongside in the not to disant future. Though in Batman's view it was the very very distant future before he was allowed to go out and fight. Though he had his muses. The batbot for instance.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:43 pm
"Well, it all started me at the orphanage. I've been there ever since I was a baby and not knowing if I ever had a family to love for I felt a deep emptyness inside me, specially my heart. And then one day the Titans came and took me as their own. It was Robin's idea to take me as their own. The Titans trained me and treated me as their own, with somuch kindness. Then I actually developed calling Robin and Starfire father and mother for they treated me like their own daughter and they didn't mine me calling them that. I guess it made them felt special and warm inside as I felt special and warm inside as well," as Gemini started to explain.

"As I grew up with them, we met some enemies, trators amoung us, and I developed a darkside when a traitor of ours put a blak pearl inside me that created me a darkside name Oracle. But they are deafeted now. And after that I grew more and I left at age 13, wanting to learn more and to be on my own. Of course father wanted to refuse it but then he gave in. And so I left the Titans. . .On my journey I met this witch who new my name. she then punished me for something that I did wrong but I have no idea what I did wrong. But she did take some of my powers and stole my name and gave me a new name, which is Sparrow Girl. And so I must earn my name and powers that were taken back. And she even put me in a crystal that stipped me of my powers that were taken and the crystal made me skip a few ages," she said.

"And as you see now I came back to Titans Tower, wanting to see everyone again, but came home to where father took off somewhere and ebing attack by one of those girls from before tha we have faught earlier. And now I'm here in a cave and with you and while my mother is knocked out," said Sparrow Girl. She looked down once again and looked bak up towards Tim. "I know my story is complicated," she said.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games