Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:05 pm
Suko saw ethan run to him but was too weak to run away. All he could due was try and hold back his instincts which was getting harder and hareder and the scent of human blood sent his system into haywire. And thats when he lost control. In a second suko was behind Ethan. He took the bottle of fairy dust and tossed it lightly to the side before he wrapped his arms around ethan constricting his movements. He brought his mouth to ethans next and licked it before slowly sinking his fangs into him. Hed been right ethan did have sweet blood. Suko tied to control himself so he wouldnt take to much but was having trouble. Human blood was the hardest blood to turn away from. After a few minutes of gulping ethans blood down Suko let go and took a step back from ethan, looking at what hed done in horror. He turned to the werewolf and whispered"Kill me now," He said as he knelt onto his knees his head hung in shame.

[[Not literally haru i dont feel like making a new character >.<]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:14 pm
[[lol ok, fiiine Travis won't kill him *sigh* stare Um gimmie a few minutes and a post shall be up soon! whee ]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Thelunarwerewolf

Married Werewolf

4,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:15 pm
Lucian stared at the school, he looked at his letters and sighed. "I hate going to new schools." He said to himself as he walked into the school. "Means new people, new enemies..." He said with another sigh as he went to go find his locker. "Hm....ah." He said as he found it and crammed his stuff into it. "Hm, class I gotta go to is...." He looked at his paper before shoving it too into his locker and walked down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:56 pm
What do you mean you didn't mean too? Don't be sorry. I wanted you to-.. Whatever.. Fine, I'll go back.. as long as you'll come back. Mayumi’s voice replied in his head. He saw her turning around and heading back to the school. He relaxed a little in his relief.
One less thing to worry over. Now that that was taken care of his attention turned back to the one in front of him.
He looked anxious and not at all up for a fight of any sort. What was he talking about? Thirst? Travis’s sharp eyes looked around. This place wasn’t exactly far from convenience stores where water was sold. The boy repeatedly tried to stand and walk but ended up falling over.
He’s so weak…Travis noted. The threat in this situation was diminishing slowly; Travis stopped growling but continued to stare him down. If you attack me I swear I’ll rip you to shreds in minutes…Travis switched to a less aggressive stance to demonstrate he didn’t really want to fight but it still conveyed his uneasiness in this situation. He added one last snarl in warning. You don’t look like you’d be able to do much but still…

“"Monitor -sama!!" another boy-he looked real young- came running up.
Travis’s guard went into overdrive again, he started to growl again and slowly backed up lowering his head. He looked rather dangerous.
The guy had lightning quick reflexes; Travis was surprised to see how quickly this guy had the other guy in a tight hold, throwing something small to the side before he bit his neck. Travis’s eyes went wide as he watched what was happening. Is this the thirst he mentioned a minute ago, a thirst for blood? The pieces shifted into place in his mind. …A…vampire? After a few minutes of gulping at his throat he dropped the limp boy down and turned to him again.
Travis bared his large teeth in warning, his lips curled up, his eyes filled with anger, his nails dug into the dirt under his paws.
"Kill me now," He said as he knelt onto his knees his head hung in shame. Travis made his way right in front of the guy, towering over him, ready for the kill.
Kill you? Travis huffed. And get off so easy? No one deserves such an easy death.
He walked past him, not granting the punishment he wished for, instead letting him have his own brand of retribution -living with it.
He lightly picked the boy up in his mouth, careful not to harm him father. Ew gross…this would be a whole lot easier as a human but…He gave one last glance to the surprised boy behind him and huffed a doglike sound before running off in the direction to the school. He didn't know where else to take him

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:08 pm
[[And now I'll wait for the person who writes for Ethan so we won't be godmodding too much with their character >_< hehe]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:53 pm
(( xd ))

Kree was up and about in the morning and dressed up nice in a casual reversible dress/suit, in suit form. He kissed Zuu on the cheek and rushed out the door, past the courtyard and into the school building in a very cheerful manner. He had never felt this good before. He rushed past Lucian, nearly bumping into him. "Sorry, my bad." He smiled at him and ran on.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:32 pm
[[aniki hasnt been on for a bit becuz if she had shed prolly send my pms back]]

Suko stared after the wolf a distruat look on his face as he watched him pick up ethan gently and leave the small clearing. Suko fell to the ground and sat there sobbing for a quick second before getting up and brushing himself off. He walked to the edge of the clearing and his foot nudged ethans bottle of fairy dust. He slowly reached down and picked it up before sliding it silently into his pocket. He quickly left the clearing as he tried to push the thought of how ethan taste from his mind.

[[lol i sobbed @_@, and i have ur bottle of dust MWAHAHAHAH twisted lol ill be sure to return teh bottle lol jk]]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:33 pm
Mayumi sighed, and jumped up from the bed.
Sleeping won't work.. I'm too worried about him to sleep. I hope he'll be okay.. Mayumi thought, leaving her room. She wondered if the bell would ring soon for classes to start.
I wonder if he had any classes with me.. But then again he is two years older than me.. So I probably don't. Damn.
Wandering down stairs, she found the cafeteria. Her stomach growled as she smelled the food.
Maybe I should go eat... She thought, wondering if it were open to eating.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:40 am
Travis shifted back into a human body to carry the kid more easily. No one was around here anyway, if the kid woke up and saw him butt naked, well, he’d have to deal with it. Travis saw something black hanging from a tree a few feet away. Finally my clothes. Travis thought. Setting the boy down he pulled his jeans on and stuffed his shirt in his back pocket, he didn't feel the cold as easily as others and it wasn't that cold to begin with.

He could see the school building through the trees. They were almost there. Travis looked down at the boy’s neck; two large holes where he had been bitten bled slightly. Travis had been pressing his fingers against it to try and stop the bleeding ever since he had them to use. He grimaced.

[[Time skip to get to the school and nurse’s office and all that good stuffz]]

Once the nurse finally left Travis alone he jumped from the window.
Sheesh. You do something nice for a change and you get hounded.
“I didn’t do anything to that kid…” Travis mumbled as he ran off away from the kid’s direction.
He was glad the guy never woke up and saw him or the other one in the woods for that matter; he just wanted to be left alone. Mayumi’s face came to mind. Travis scowled. Now that he had time to think about all that stuff he remembered the snippet of thought he had heard before she phased out.
What do you mean? You can’t possibly love me yet…or ever…His cheeks tinted barely pink.
Travis spent the night up in a high tree not bothering to find his dorm. He hated sharing rooms.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:02 pm
Suko walked from the woods unmindfully.A car skidded to a stop and the driver fled him off. Suko gave him a death glare and bared his fangs in his direction and left the guy stunned and wondering what he just saw was real or not. He walked into the school and lwent to the nurses office hoping to find ethan there. He was right and he set the bottle of dust next to a small table next to ethans bed. He looked at the marks hed left and felt ashamed again. And quickly turned and headed for the door.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Thelunarwerewolf

Married Werewolf

4,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:12 pm
Lucian walked into the cafeteria, not sure what to do, he looked for a table and found one and he sat down and just began to read a book he had in his pocket.He soo nwas bored and left, then left the school, he looked up into the sky and his wings tore from his back and he flew up into the sky, staring down at the school, it looked so small to him now. He chuckled and just stayed where he was, hovering and watching.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:30 pm
Kree went up to the roof right after class and locked to door behind him, he stretched and in a burst of flames was taller, his hair fell down in long silver curls and his eyes turned red. He used this method to change between genders faster. She smiled and fluffed out her school-girl uniform. After changing she jumped onto the high fence that lined the roof. She closed her eyes and the wind caught around her. It pulled her off the fence and she fell.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:53 pm
[[Time lapse of Mayumi eating...
Wow.. other than Travis.. Mayumi hasn't really interacted with anyone. +she doesn't have any friends since she's new and all... ]]

Mayumi, after she'd eaten, wasn't feeling all too well.
Maybe it was something I ate? But the food had tasted so good.. how could it've been bad? Well, at least there'd actually been food when she needed it.
When at last Mayumi had foundthe health office, she knocked on the door. A medium-height, rounder looking woman answered the door. She looked frusrated.. a little panicky too.

"Is there somehting I can help you with dear?" She asked in a kind tone.
Mayumi nodded.
"Yes, actually. I was wondering if you had medicine for relieveing stomach pain?"
The nurse nodded, "Will ibuprofen work?"
Mayumi smiled, "That's fine."

After the nurse had given her two ibuprofen and a small cup of water to chase it down with, Mayumi left the office quickly. She wondered what was up with that kind in there? And why was he bleeding?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:12 am
((Domon was still there because the nurse wouldn't let him leave for a while.))

Domon watched Suko walk in and hid himself, when Mayumi walked into the health office he was where she could see him, he gave her a small but friendly smile and pulled a large oversized sweater down over his head. It was alittle big on him but he seemed really comfortable in it. He waved to the nurse and ran out. He ran passed Mayumi and when he came to the stairs he jumped on the rail and rode them down. A large white feather fell from under his sweater when he jumped onto the rail, it landed at the top of the stairs.

((Hey guys and gals, forgive me, I wont be back till sunday night, sorry!!!))  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games