Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:13 pm

"Oroami, like i explained before, the Tsukikage is Ban. Neska left the village and has joined the ranks of the Yukikage and Zeramaru." Kashiim said with an exasperated sigh.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:24 pm

Rahenno sighed. "Either way we should seen a recon ninja out to further our plan, i think if it comes to that i'm best suited for this, after all, what harm could a 14 yearold sannin do?" He said we a smirk on his face.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:32 pm

Oroami nodded "Oh, i see well i had never been informed, but i mean Neska not ban."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:27 pm

((...X_X im not even going to ask why you guys were talking about hector and my rpc's love life.))

"A recon? do you really think that is a good idea? it think they would expecting something like that we should send an all out attack group" Susumu breaks in after being caught up.

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:00 pm

(Since your not asking Eris....I can't remember LOL.)

"Although, if we do that without being ready, then our people will probably die quicker and lose more people." Kashiim said looking at Susumu.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:58 am

Drake was going to walk in when the demon started to try and take over. "Leave me alone." 'Fool, do you seriously think you can stop me?'

crimsonnobody

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:14 am

A clone of Chuin walked in, with no pets. "Do not be alarmed, I am a student of the Kazekage. Listen, although I am genin, I am well trained with many jutsu. I am willing to die for any village, not just my own. If Zeramaru or any other ninja wants to cause trouble, I am here for who ever wants me."

This is what you wanted for me father, right? You wanted me to know. It is not always about me is it, it is never about me. I must fight for others. This is what I need to rach my destiny. This is what I need to become a true ninja. This is all for you Father.

Tears began to roll down Chun's eyes. "Chuin Chao" He paused. "Reporting for duty."

((Firu, I was out training and caught wiff of the plans. I thought I would check it out. When I heard it was this serious, I had to do something. Do not be mad please. I just need something to do until Chuunin Exams.))

((I just copied and pasted this again, no one replied to the post, so i reposted.))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:07 pm

((i never actually left, i was in school))

Reiko shrugged at kashim. "it doesn't matter to me. whatever you want."

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:20 pm

The demon had some control on Drake and sensed a lot of powerful ninjas in the room. He smirked though it was hard with Drake actually resisting and fighting better than before. "Fool, give up this useless fight. I'm more powerful than you." 'Don't you dare attack the Mizukage.' "Or what?" The demon took out his sword as it changed Drake hair's white and eyes red. Blue chakra was surrounding him. "I'll make sure you never get the chance to control me. Ever." The demon went out to the window, jumped in, threw a smoke bomb to cover the whole room with smoke then went for a thrust with his sword to Oroami's heart with what speed he could muster since Drake was holding it back as much as he could.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:37 pm

reiko saw drake move as if in slow motion through the smoke. She pulled out her whip and stepped infront of him, using the handle to block his sword, hoping that it wouldn't break. "oh not again! Drake, i thought you had controll over that thing!"

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:46 pm

Drake's demonic eyes glared at Reiko. "Stop interfering girl." He pulled out a exploding kunai and jumped out of the room and threw the kunai in it. But Drake manage to unbalance his hand and made the demon throw at the wall next to the window. He then made a run for it to the gates to escape. "I told you to give up." 'No. I won't let you hurt the Mizukage or Reiko.'
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:02 pm

Rahenno looked towards Susumu. "Hmmm....An all out attack crew does sound good. We sould set up a group now."

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:27 pm

Oroami looked to Susumu and gave her a smile, when drake came in he stared at him, after he left Oroami continued to talk "I believe We need to storm the Snow village, the other kages and i will seperate Neska and Jack, and then we will kill htem, when Neska dies the Clones should disappear.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:08 pm

Rahenno put his hands behind his head. "Then what are we waiting for? Lets move out" He said going back to his old habits, of beening impaitiant.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:33 pm

Reiko shook her head. "i have a chunnin exams starting on Saturday. I don't know how i can help you so soon. However, i am only proctoring the written portion which takes place on Saturday, so i can join you all later if that is alright."

((did you totally miss the assassination attempt on the mizukage????))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games