Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:04 pm
Daisuke and his giant panther finnaly arrived in the battle.

"Futashi! Hokage-sama! What's the situation?! Where the HELL is Jedi and Kit?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:12 pm
thefire158
(to weak? Boy I kick yo a**...)

(lol. not you, me. i would only get in your way. XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:27 pm
(Ahh.....finnaly somebody admits there weak to somebody, everyone in thisd guild with sufficent status ussualy thinks they're jesus sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:34 pm
((I believe I already took that title...))

Orion slowly came too, a bit dizzy. Even more than dizzy, he was ashamed. He left Xantos, one of the few friends he had, behind. As he struggled to his feet, he knew what he had to do, even if he had to die. Orion looked at the wall, knowing he couldn't get through it. "New plan..." He said, running towards the exit. To his surprise, he didn't even have to maneuver past the traps, because Xantos had already triggered and neutralized them. "...Operation: Save Xantos's sorry a** is underway...." He bellowed.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:19 pm
((Everyone with sufficient status? OniMikyo...))

The bunshin at the corner stepped aside, letting Zann through. He dashed out of the barrier, looking behind to check that the others were following. When he was sure that they were, he turned back and ran in the direction of Cloud.

((Just post back at Cloud))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:39 pm
((sorry daisuke you cant help you outside the barrier. Dont worry hokage my plan requires you alive!))

Zeramaru knows if he was hit by that he would not be able to use any jutsu.
Zeramaru could only keep up with the taijutsu thanks to his mangekeyo and was barely able to put his right hand in the way "Kikou Junpuu (Light Shield Seal Mechanism)" Just in time it opened and caught Xantos's attacks but the attacks jammed it.
"Damn it enough with my arm!" Zeramaru shouted as the shield was broken due to the attack.
"Why would I want to kill you." Zeramaru said this as he then stood up straight and pointed to his eyes then closed his fist then pointed to Xantos then ghostly samurai started to come from the walls due to zeramaru's last jutsu.
"play with the hokage first my souls I have to rest." Zeramaru said as he leaned over the wall deactivating the mangekyo to rest his eye.

At the end of the hall...
A bunshin of zeramaru made a small opening in the barrier and pushed them through and closed the barrier again.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:30 am
stood just outside the barrier was Raito waiting for the chance to attack... as he stood outside... a figure popped out the barrier... Raito quickly flashed stepped near to the figure but in a hidden place... he then thought to himself "could this be Xiah's killer...."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:56 am
((what? sorry can you explain me did not go out the barrier but zann did...oo this will be weird))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:03 am
((Uh Bappi, Zeramaru didn't go out of the barrier, only I did...))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:51 am
((uh i said a figureso it could be anyone) )  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:05 am
Zeramaru hoping the ghosts would distract xantos went towards the edge of the barrier.
Infront of xantos were dozens of ghost samurai
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They were determined to block xanto's path some were pointing their katana at him some have them bocking the path some in a defensive stance.
Zeramaru made a hole in the barrier enough to fit his left hand he bit his thumb "three headed snake!" Zeramaru slammed it on the ground outside the barrier and closed it in his hurry or intentionally he left a hole the size of a coin.

The three headed snake rushed off towards the harbor.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:50 am
((Ah ok then
Btw I love your siggy Bappi XD))

Zann noticed someone appearing beside him suddenly, and stopped in his tracks in a hurry, spinning around in a defensive stance.  

iZann

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:58 am
"Ghosts....they can't be killed, only disperesed. Better make this fast."
Xantos side stepped, in a zig zagging line, before coming behind one samuari, clutching his armor and hurdling him at the barrier. He drew his sword, jumping and slicing downward on another one.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff