Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:45 pm
Panda is so cute, I like Bijou (sp?). Hhmm.. but I really don't like One Piece myself, but I enjoy watching Naruto.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:52 pm
You spelled Bijou's name correct. I love Panda because my favorite animal is a Giant Panda bear! I have plushies of panda's. When i was in middle school my friend and i used the ham-ham talk when we want to talk private.  

Ai`
Crew

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:05 pm
I sometimes talk in 3rd person in real life heh xd

if anyone could make this picture smaller,and even change the hair colour to red..Poppy would love you forever!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:25 pm
THANK YOU. Somone who hates Naruto too. I swear i thought i was the only one who dislikes that show. The One Piece Manga was good stuff though ^^. Its just those.. american..... americans... stop.. butchering our anime... crying . ::Sniff and runs to his precious subbed anime:: ^^ heart (note: Alan has never seen a single Naruto ep. yet XP )

Saikano... Manga.. saw it today... so beatiful.. sniff sad love stories. crying i think thats the genre of anime im stuck with.. sad love story animes..

Now.. Hamtaro.. i pefer Tamma and Friends. ^^  

KuraiGekkou

Kurai-san

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:27 pm
Tamma! *little frog: Ruby!*
Azumanga is cool to! but my favie anime if Full metal panic fomofu. *can't spell* gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:28 pm
Aaawww, that's so cute. Heh, I like all pandas, especially red pandas, they look like cute little 'ol raccoons. ^_^ Hhmm... I've only spoken poetically... and to myself, but usually not in third person. Though I sometimes play as Jar-Jar Binks. Hmm, I agree... things should just be subbed, and not dubbed.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:31 pm
I wuv Full Metal Panic!! I've read a chapter of Naruto..its not worth it..very very bad art *tsk tsk*

I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 2 for PS2! When i first got the first Kingdom Hearts game i fell in love with Halloween Sora heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:33 pm
Noir and Madlax is cool to.  

Kurai-san

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:33 pm
I want to see Fumofu!!! Heh, KH2 is going to be awesome, I've seen way too many previews as it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:43 pm
Same here, too many previews but it makes me happy! I heard that thier was a cheat code after you defeat the game, you get to play as Riku and see it through his eyes.

I'm not much of a gamer, i only play Sims and Kingdom Hearts  

Ai`
Crew

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:45 pm
Hhhmm... after beating Chain of Memories, you can play as Riku. Heh... I love Riku, he's so smexy. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:48 pm
Evil Riku= smexylicous  

Ai`
Crew

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:52 pm
Si, hai, yes. ^_^ Hhmm... I plan to use him in a fanfic with an OC.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:52 pm
ehh? what we talking about know?  

Humble Naru

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:55 pm
Oh! i make fanfics all the time! ^_^

I made two fanfics for Yu Yu Hakusho. One is PG-13 and the other is rated R

I'm going to make a fanfic for Azumanga-daioh, about what would happen if Osaka helped Hitler in World War Two. My sister, wants me to make a Pretear fanfic also.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games