Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:02 pm

Rose shook her head and got up immediately and sped over at an inhumane speed and went right in front of him, "Haseo... you won't loose. I know you won't, but I'm not going to be a fragile human and stay away from the man I love! And I will not have my father walk over my life like that!"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:05 pm

"Rose....." he looked at his feet and turned around and opened the door and ran down the hallway just fast enough to leave rose behind and he jumped down the first flight of stairs then slid down the railing all the way to the bottom floor and he left the building and headed towards the front gate

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:11 pm

Rose was startled, she let him be as he went. She sighed as she went over to the window to see him head to the front gate, Be safe... she thought to herself, You will come back, and when you do I'll kill you for leaving me hanging like that! She chuckled to herself, to let the tension she held. She wanted to be there, but she knew he was right, she couldn't risk it, but what did she have without him, here in Crushilia. She would have to go back to her parents if anything were to happen and live in misery and hate of her father for the rest of her life. She shook her ehad and looked out the window, waiting for Haseo's return. She said nothing back to her father, but still the orders continued in her head.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:20 pm

Haseo approached the gate and it opened almost as if it had know to let him through when he got to the other side both of the gaurds were knocked out on the ground and Rose's father was standing with his back turned to Haseo "so..... you decided to face me alone huh?" her father turned and looked down at Haseo with a grimmace

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:24 pm

Rose paced around he house no knowing what to do, Should I go there?? ... NO! I shouldn't it's something he has to do. He said so himself... But I'm having an attack... Oh what is going on... Rose sat on the couch, but later sprang back up and continued pacing around. Fighting with her self on the same topic.

((I really have no idea what to say, but wait fot the outcome...))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:29 pm

Haseo looked at him completly emotionless "so i guess just asking you to leave us alone is out of the question right?" Rose's father looked a little suprised "wow i was almost positive that you wanted to fight" Haseo tilted his head "no i would rather not fight you" her father laughed "wise choice young one, now that we have that under control why dont you just go get my daughter and bring her to me and i will forget that any of this ever happened" Haseo frowned "apparently you didnt understand...... i said i didnt want to fight you, i never said that i wouldnt" her father snarled "why you cocky little-" and he dashed at Haseo without warning

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:59 pm

Rose couldn't take the suspense any longer and went outside of her door and half-way to the elevator stopped, No, I can't do this! It's not right! She thought to herself and went back to her apartment and started pacing back and forth again.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:00 pm

Haseo quickly pulled a scyth out of nowhere and let Rose's father run into the metal shaft with his shoulder and just as soon as the impact was over Haseo jumped back swinging the large weapon at his enemy but he quickly dodged it "you wont get me that easily, DEMON!" he spat as he darted to the right and rushed in for another attack, but this time he pulled his rapier from its sheath swinging it at Haseos neck

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:04 pm

Rose was going crazy at home so she decided to watch the battle at a safe distance. Her eyes would let her. So she jumped upon roofs and hid her self amongst trees further away from the entrance and by using ehr vision peered down at her boyfriend's and father's battle. She didn't want to choose sides, but she hoped for Haseo's victory.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:40 pm

Haseo wouldnt have been able to jump away from it so he leaned back and the blade flashed right over his face, Haseo straightened back up and kicked Rose's father back a few feet "ill never hit him with this huge weapon..... I need to change" he grabbed the shaft of the scyth and twisted each hand in an opposite direction and the scyth turned into a black mist and reformed as two small blades "this should be better"

((these are the swords and scyth, i can delete if needed ))

User Image

User Image

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:43 pm

Rose watched them, Oh my gosh... i feel so helpless... hold on is this all happening because of me?] She thought, a new concern forming in her head.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:41 am

[[I'm afraid I can't post right now, but a forewarn: I will not be able to log on during the week for I don't know how long, but I will try to get on in by busy schedule between all the Student Council stuff and trips and dances and whatnot. Then there's my house, and I have to babysit and I think I'm grounded . . . ? Lol]]

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:54 am

((Okay thank you for letting me know ahead of time! ^^))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:49 pm

her father frowned "no matter what weapon you use, your not going to win" Haseo took his stance and charged at Rose's father. "What a fool!" he snapped as he held out his blade towards the charging Haseo "if you continue you'll just run yourself through and spare me the trouble of doing it" and as soon as the sentence was done Haseo smirked as he dissapeared from sight and came down Rose's fathers head with his heel shoving his face into the dirt

((does Rose's father have a name? so i can quit calling him 'Roses father' lol))

TheXUltimateXEvil

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games