Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:13 pm
She heard the other's voice in her head, hearing the hesitancy and realizing why he'd gone. Cor..you didn't need to leave, I would have stayed with you while you ate.. After a moment, not wanting the other to feel uncomfortable she dismissed herself from his thoughts with a simple, Enjoy your meal, my love. That way Coryn wouldn't feel obligated to hurry or to not finish. Karelym would not have her love starving.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:36 pm
Coryn let out a bit of a whiney growl, looking from the direction that Karelym was in to the bloody carcaus at his feet. Well . . . she had told him to enjoy her meal . . . and besides, how much trouble could she get in when she was left alone only for a few minutes? He went back to eating.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:56 pm
Karelym didn't hear the growl..she simply assumed the other was doing as she'd said. Good. That was how she'd wanted it..Karelym hummed faintly as she grabbed a few more berries, only to make a muffled sound of surprise as a hand went over her mouth.

A man's voice said with cold amusement, "Hello, Princess." And then all Karelym saw was black as the man pushed a sleeping plant into her mouth. She would sleep so long as it stayed within her mouth..and if she swallowed it..she would sleep forever. He planned on taking the princess and leaving as fast as possible, whether she swallowed it or not was not his concern, he simply wanted her quiet.

The man caught her as she swooned 'asleep' in his arms, he hefted her up and carried her bridal style. He then walked away from the fruit area, making plans for once he'd hit the border of the forest.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:03 am
Coryn finished his meal and went back to the fruit area. "Did you find . . . what . . . you . . ." he trailed off, seeing no Karelym among the fruit. Karelym? he asked in his thoughts but recieved no answer. This caused his heart to break and he roared in anguish. He stayed still for a moment, wondering what to do when he smelled another person in the clearing and . . . a sleeping plant . . . He growled. His vyallah had been kidnapped. He wouldn't stand for it. Taking flight, he swiftly followed Karelym's scent.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:19 am
Karelym lay in the man's arms..dreaming that something was wrong so that her face cringed in pain..but unaware of how true her dream was.

The man was confident that he'd gotten the dragon's attention..surely it wouldn't take long for him to notice his lady love missing? And moreover..even if the dragon didn't..he'd still have the princess all to himself..or to whatever buyers were willing to take on a royal. He heard a roar and knew the dragon had found the empty space..good..he hoped the dragon would hurry already..he had a surprise in store..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:24 am
Coryn flew fast, and caught up to the man in a matter of seconds, swooping down to land in front of the man. "Give Karelym back!" he snapped angrily, getting into a battle position, his tail ready to snatch his vyallah from the man's arms.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:34 am
The man turned with a smirk, knowing that the dragon didn't dare hurt him while he carried the princess. "Or what?" He hugged the girl tightly to himself, making it harder to free her, especially without hurting her. "That isn't a very nice way to speak to someone you want something from.." The man tsked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:38 am
Coryn growled, unable to do anything while the man had Karelym. He hung his head and got out of the battle position. "Please . . . give her back . . ." he said, willing to grovel to this man's wants and desires for Karelym. He had to get her back by noon or else the Dragon meeting would be angered with him, and Rollan would think that Coryn abandoned him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:49 am
The man's smirk widened, "Good little dragon..you want her back so soon?" He pretended to think about it before sighing, "I suppose..for now.." His hand went from Karelym to a pocket, something glinting as he pulled it out and shoved it into Karelym's arm..a needle, with swirling olive green contents that poured straight into her blood stream. With a chuckle, he finished and tossed Karelym high, surprisingly so for any mere man, before darting off and far away into the forest. The princess would distract the dragon for now..until the potion worked..he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:54 am
Coryn growled as the man injected something into Karelym's arm. He was about to go straight after him, but he had thrown Karelym up into the air. Coryn took flight and caught her on his back, coming back down, lifting her gently off of his back with his tail and laid her down on the ground. He wormed his tail into her mouth and pulled the sleeper plant out, throwing it far away. He then gently took Karelym in his claws and started to head back to the cave before doing a 180 degree turn and headed back to the fruit patch and snatching some fruit with his tail and then headed back to the cave.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:00 am
Karelym felt nothing until the sleeper was taken out. She felt the tail slide through her mouth, but she was too tired to do anything about it..she simply lay as her body was moved, held in..claws? Coryn was carrying her..

Some twisting went on..and as they entered the cave..she still hadn't quite woken up. After a moment, her eyes opened wearily as she murmered, "Coryn?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:08 am
Coryn was a little bit away from her, cooking the fruit that he had grabbed. He had placed her on the pile of furs, hoping, praying that she would wake up. As soon as he heard her voice, he rushed over to her, nuzzling his head against her. "Thank the Gods . . ." he muttered. "Karelym . . . my dear vyallah . . . my life and my love . . ." he muttered as he gently stroked her cheek with his tail. He was so afraid that she had maybe swallowed some of the plant, or that the thing that the man had injected was going to keep her asleep . . . He was so afraid that he was going to lose her . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:14 am
Karelym felt herself being nuzzled and her brow furrowed in confusion. Her voice still somewhat sleepy, she tilted her head towards his while she asked, "What's wrong, my love?" Having been unconscious, she'd had no memory of what had occured..and the very brief memory of the man whispering to her hadn't quite hit her mind yet. Karelym didn't know what was going on, but that didn't stop her from pressing a reassuring kiss to Coryn's snout.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:20 am
Coryn growled in the whiney way again and closed his eyes, sending her the very fresh memory from the moment he walked into the fruit patch to see that she was gone. The kiss to his snout helped a great deal, but he did not move from his position, still nuzzling her, with his tail stroking her cheek.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:33 am
Karelym's eyes widened as the memory flashed before her..and she brought her hand to the part of her arm that had been injected into, a frown on her face. "I don't understand..what was the point of taking me only to leave? And injecting something that doesn't hurt me?" Or..were the effects yet to be seen? Worry crossed her expression, but as the tail stroked her cheek, the confused eyes moved to Coryn's and settled into something softer. "You have saved me again, my vyallah..you are so very wonderful..I love you endlessly, Coryn." Karelym pressed a kiss to the tail this time, a softly warm smile on her lips.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games