Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Advent of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you looking forward to the New guild and our transition to our own home?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Extremly...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Your saving up up for a guild for us! This is the first time I've heard about it that I renember!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I just want the gold! Why did you put this answer all the way down here?!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Lilith Teivel Noir

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:19 am
Maya pause slightly, "You can't give me what I want anyway," she whispers, she is ready to fight even right now she isn't at her prime, that doesn't she can't kick his sorry butt.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:28 pm
((You can call me Dralf. It's a nice amalgamation of dragon and elf that one of my friends came up with.))

Raven scowled at her daughter for interrupting before realizing that she hadn't known it was Beast Boy's birthday. The scowl left her face. "It's really his birthday?" The fact that she didn't know this made her aware of how little she actually knew about her teammates. She resolved to wish him a happy birthday next time she saw him. Too bad a demon lord had to appear on this day. She nodded at Superboy. "Thanks. We'll check it out."  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:22 pm
"Oh, wait my mistake tonight's not his birthday. It is or will be um I can't tell you just have fun tonight." Beastgirl replied.
((Did you get whose birthday I ment?Sorry, but I think it sounds to much like Ralf.))
Neron walked off and as he passed a local all girls school the girls all gaped at his rear which was as they were all thinking hot as hell.
((Are these Hell references doing it for you?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:23 am
((Alright then, you can call me Dragon. Didn't you mean Beast Boy's birthday?))  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:37 pm
dragonelf213
((Alright then, you can call me Dragon. Didn't you mean Beast Boy's birthday?))

((No I ment the person whose birthday it really was not who she made the mistake of thinking it was there birthday. It's Beastgirl's birthday. She thinks tonight is the tonight is the night if you know what I mean. Now why didn't you post IC on our other RP?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:45 pm
((So I ran aim for the first time in a while and guess what I ran into cute founder and she seems interested in the RP and might join. smile
I feel ecstatic at just the potential!
I wonder what kind of characters she will be if she joins. I will free control of Jinx for her and mabe Robin if she wants. I have plans for Cyborg.))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:55 pm
((Oh, okay.))

"Alright." Raven said to Beastgirl. Beastgirl was acting rather strange.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:01 am
((Well of course she is. After all she thinks it's one year before he literal birthday. In other words. She thinks they are going to...Yeah I think you get the idea.))
"I don't know how this day could get any freakier." Beastgirl replied.
]

"In local news a massive blond man with white eyes and a funny costume terrified people around the city without actually doing anything to do them and just left the city now." Reported a male asian reporter who had accidently gotten an Afro while trying to get his hair cut, but didn't look half as bad as the Irish weather girl with the mullet.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:34 pm
((Yeah, I get the idea.))

"Don't be so sure about that." Raven said. "Things get stranger all the time. Like that, for example." Raven pointed towards the news.

((I'm assuming that they can hear the news. If I'm wrong, correct me.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:40 am
"I've seen stranger trust me. For instance once Starfire accidently got into Bushido's sake thinking it was water and well let's just say the tower looked kind of like swiss cheese afterwards." Beastgirl replied.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:14 pm
"Sounds fun," Raven said sarcastically. "Well, we're just stalling. Let's go and check on the demon lord."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:12 am
"There is no need though since he is gone. Oh, and dad is behind you about to hug you." Replied Beastgirl with serious look on her face and wasn't lying about either.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:14 pm
Raven turned around to look straight into Beast Boy's face. "I thought I told everyone that I don't like hugs." She said though there was a small smile on her face, meaning that her words were not serious.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:28 am
"Well then you'll hate this." Gar said lightly after noticing Rachel's Smile. He then preceded to twist his neck around and try to kiss her.
((The Quality of our RP is done a lot and you never wished me happy birthday after I told you about it being on the 18th of this month.))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:02 pm
((By the quality of our RP, would you be refering to the amount of sentences in each post or the actual quality of what's going on? I'm sorry that I missed your birthday. To be honest, I forgot. I spent a big portion of May studying for finals, getting ready for my sister's graduation, and everything else in life that makes it so hectic. Not a good excuse, but I really am sorry. Well, happy late birthday.))

Raven hesitated a bit, but she didn't struggle. Why didn't she struggle? Raven wasn't sure, but it had something to do with the small part of her that wanted this. Actually, she wasn't too sure how small that part was anymore. Raven let him kiss her.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff