Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:07 pm
"Yes master..." she got closer to him, looking up into his bloodred eyes becoming slightly dazed. Her ears still were flattened against her head lightly, she looked at him, her tail hung limp.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:19 pm
Akuro's reached forward and touched Lilith's cheek, he kept his gaze with hers and smiled.
"Lilith."
Akuro brought his hand back and taking a step forced his arm forward hitting Lilith in the chest, adding extra force as the symbols on his arms lit up.
"Lilith....Lilith...Lilith.....I'm afraid....I'm going to have to kill you now."
Akuro smiled as his hair flared up and his other arm's symbols lit up, his claws growing on his other hand.
"Come here and I'll promise it'll be quick."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:27 pm
She got knocked back from the force, causing her to fall back on the floor.Her eyes widened as she heard those words come out of his mouth, she stood up shakily and ran to his room, trying her best to push his bed there to block him from getting in. Tears welded up in her eyes as she feared dying, sitting in a corner of his room hugging herself"I'm sorry master.... Im sorry" she said feebly, covering her head as she hid from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:13 am
Akuro pulled his door off it's hinges and threw it behind him, sending it into the far wall before reaching down and gripping the side of his bed before flipping it on it's side.
He walked around it the symbols glowing brighter as he drew closer and his bandages almost fully disconnected from his arm.
He bent down to Lilith and stared at her.
"Look at me Lilith."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:01 pm
She hesitated slightly but looked up at him, her eyes wide with fright , her body was shaking with fear. "I.. don't want to die master.....please have mercy" her voice broke, as tears ran down her cheeks, looking at the symbols glowing brighter then at him again,sitting as back as she could from him against the wall  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:09 pm
"Why should I care what a thing wants," Akuro said bringing his clawed hand back.
His eyes glowed once before he brought it forward, the bandages wrapped back around his arm and his claws shrunk and his hand formed a fist and punched the wall next to her head, barely missing her, his eyes stopped glowing and the bandages on his other arm wrapped back around his arm as the symbols stopped glowing.
He kept his head lowered and his face hidden from Lilith for a moment.
"Get away from me. Now."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:19 pm
She did not think twice as she ran out of his room as quickly as possible, her ears lowered against her head. Not sure how far to get away from him, Do I stay here.....or do I leave? she thought to herself quickly grabbing any large shirt, not caring what she grabbed as long as it was clothing. She slipped on the shirt stopping at the door, hesitating to touch the handle as she stood staring at it then glanced back towards her master's room's door.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:05 pm
Akuro stood up slowly using the wall as leverage, his breathing was slow and ragged as he lifted his head and put his forehead against the wall, he turned and walked towards the door stepping past the bed and stepping outside the door.
His vision turned and he saw Lilith standing at the door wearing a shirt that seemed to long for her. He met her gazed as her hand lingered on the handle.
He closed his eyes and walked towards her, however, he turned nearing her and lied on his couch.
"Do whatever you want Lilith."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:15 pm
The words echoed in her head as she looked at the door then at her master laying on his couch. She frowned and her ears lowered against her head, in truth she didn't want to leave. She walked towards the couch and kneeled down next to it, laying her head down on the edge of the couch and lightly nuzzled his hand. "Is it ok if I stay with you master? I...." she paused and looked at him"don't want to ...leave"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:35 pm
Akuro eyes remained closed as he listened for the opening of the door, he was surprised to feel something touch his hand and his eyes opened and looked at Lilith.
He listened to her, her words causing his eye to twitch.
Reaching with his other hand, he petted her head and smiled a little.
"That's fine," he said removing his hand.
He turned over pulling his hand from his nuzzling and keeping his back to her, his smile faded as he shifted and let a sigh escape.
"I don't know what's wrong with me, go put some clothes on and we'll head out to headquarters."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:46 pm
She went to the laundry room and changed quickly into decent clothing, comming out to the living room again. "Ok..well I'm ready master" her voice quiet as she was wearing something more casual than her normal dresses but some black pants and a grey sweater. She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:09 pm
Akuro glanced back at her and swung his legs over the couch before standing up, he glanced down at his attire then looked back at hers, after a nod he walked up to her before turning her around and pushing her towards the door before opening and pushing her out.
He closed the door and locked it before walking out.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:15 pm
She walked alongside him as she was curious to know why they were going to headquarters but did not dare ask. Her ears lowered as she walked and her eyes looked to the ground, her expression a bit perplexed  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:01 pm
Akuro kept his gaze forward as he reached forward and opened the headquarters door to see another woman at the desk. A different one than the last time, he walked in pushing open the door as he opened for Lilith before turning and speaking to the woman at the desk.
"Hey, why was my mission given out!" Akuro yelled walking in.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:39 am
She walked in after her master, her ears lowering slightly when he started yelling. Her expression just slightly curious as she looked towards the lady to see what she'd say to him  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games