Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:34 pm
Brilyra heard the growl and thought, smiling at them both. She looked into his eyes, her own were warm as she looked to him, Always, Rye.

Giacare watched the exchange with a bit of a puzzled expression..and then he saw something he hadn't noticed before, something that was hidden beneath clothes whenever Ryan was in human form and it made his eyes widen as he stepped to them. His hand reached without asking to the silver chain around Ryan's neck, the one with the Avarian rune that spelled out 'Ryan'.

His eyes widened further, could he really have not paid attention so much when Brilyra had spoken his name..unless..this wasn't this man's..er..trolls. Giacare looked up at Ryan with a frown, "Where did you get this," he demanded, "Did you take it from someone?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:44 pm
Ryan growled angrily, and snatched his necklace back from Giacare. "It's mine. I've always had it. What's it to you?!" he snapped angrily. The only one he had ever allowed to touch it was Brilyra. It was extremely valuable to him. It was the only thing he had left that gave him a tie to his family . . . and as much as he hated to admit, he had forgotten their names . . . and knew only that he had a brother who had a necklace like his . . . but he wasn't telling Giacare that.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:56 pm
Giacare heard the other growl as the necklace was snatched back and he was snapped at. At the words, his eyes widened slightly..surely..it wasn't possible. This troll-man..was his brother? Silently, he pulled a necklace from his own neck, taking Ryan's necklace again and bringing them together. The runes for their names joined, and formed the word 'brother'. Giacare's eyes widened, beholding the brother he'd not seen in fifteen years, "Ryan..my brother.."

Brilyra's eyes widened.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:02 pm
Ryan's eyes widened as well . . . it couldn't be . . . but it was . . . the necklaces proved it . . . He then remembered that he was a troll and chuckled awkwardly. "Well . . . I kinda wish that this reuniting could have been done during the day . . . when I'm not a troll . . ." he said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Damn . . ." he muttered . . . "You grew . . . what happened to the squirt I used to pick on?" he asked, looking at Giacare, this time in a whole new light.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:18 pm
Giacare watched him, rubbing his neck and chuckling in the troll form. That was new, considering he would have remembered if his brother had been a troll. At the words, he blinked in surprise before his brow rose slightly, "Hey! Just cause you were taller doesn't mean you can call your older brother a squirt. Besides, I'm taller than you now," he said with a smirk..before adding, "Well..not right now..but in your other form."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:25 pm
Ryan let out a laugh. "Aw man . . . I liked being taller than you . . ." he said good naturedly. "Oh well . . . at least I'm taller than you right now . . ." he said with a smirk, bringing a hand to the top of his head and then moving it to be over Giacare's head. He grinned at the space between Giacare and his hand.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:31 pm
Giacare heard the laugh and the words, watching the trollish face smirk. At the action, he looked up at the hand with a pout. "Mean, mean, mean." And then it was his turn to be smug as he grinned and poked Ryan's hand, "Let's not forget who inherited the magick of the family, Ryley. You did make a pretty cute mouse after all."

Brilyra watched the exchange, marveling at the uncanny ability of men to be at each other's throats one minute and then clapping each other on the backs the next.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:39 pm
Ryan frowned. "Oh shut up!" he muttered, crossing his arms and pouting. "Besides, I was always the better fighter and you know it." he grumbled. He really didn't like being reminded of being a mouse . . . especially by his brother.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:10 pm
Giacare raised a brow at that, "Oh really? Well then, we'll have to test that theory when you aren't a hulking mass of flesh." His humor tended to be a bit wry sometimes..and though he'd wanted to wait until the other was in human form again..he couldn't resist as he made a questioning look to Brilyra, who understood and backed away with a smile as Giacare came forward and wrapped his arms around Ryan as best he could, leaning against the other as he hugged him tightly. "I've missed you, little brother.."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:32 pm
Ryan smiled and hugged his brother back before twisting and catching Giacare in a headlock, giving him a light noggie. "I've missed you too squirt!" he said with a laugh. He had really missed his brother.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:36 pm
Brilyra laughed even as Giacare made a noise of surprise. He pushed playfully against Ryan's arms, "I am not a squirt!" Giacare was laughing now too, "You're so meaaaan little brother!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:26 pm
Ryan laughed and poked Giacare in the stomach. "Aw come on . . . I'm just teasing!" he said playfully.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:31 pm
Giacare yelped at the poke, being very, very ticklish. Black fur started at his neck and realizing this he quickly calmed himself and pulled out from his brother's neck grip. When he had, there was no trace of the fur, and Brilyra wondered if she'd really seen it..

"Teasing he says," Giacare scoffed teasingly, "No, teasing would be to say, you've put on some weight, little brother." He grinned, patting Ryan's large stomache.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:55 pm
Ryan chuckled. "You have to remember that this isn't my original form . . ." he said, poking Giacare again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Giacare grinned, "Oh I remember. Seeing as how this form's so much prettier than your other one." He yelped again as he was poked, placing his arms over his stomache as he mock-pouted at Ryan.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games