Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:25 pm
Syra looked around trying to figure out where the voice from. As the wing started to pick up she held down her dress and wondered where the hell the storm gave from. She jumped a little as the lighting bold struck down and hit Kira. What the hell just happened? she thought as she knelt down beside Kira "Are you okay?" she said worried. She knew that he would explain later but something definitely was weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Kira closed his eyes in pain, but when Syra asked if he was alright, he simply nodded. He slowly stood back up. "I'll be alright. I can only really feel half the pain right now." Kira said as he turned to Cecil. "I believe she didn't." He turned back to Syra. "Did that man who kidnapped you mention anything about 'Zen' the dark one who threatens the land? He seemed like he could be under that alignment."  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:44 pm
"If you drink the blood...it will help you heal faster." she said looking at him as he got up. Syra took a minute to think and shook her head "No but im pretty sure wherever Lucian is....you will probably find this Zen guy...seeing that he is evil and all." she stated standing up. She was still a little light headed so as she got up she closed her eyes for a few seconds and shook the feeling away.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:54 pm
Kira started drinking the blood out of the vial until there wasn't a single drop left. He was grateful Kain had come to their rescue with these blood vials. "Ugh, that stupid witch. You see Syra, when you got kidnapped we had no idea how to find you so went to the witch doctor in lake Alenca to see if she could tell us where you were. She did, but on one condition. We had to get a strand of hair from a man named Zen for her." He explained. "Now before we go off trying to find this Zen guy, I'm curious now to know why this Lucian kidnapped you in the first place."  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:07 pm
Syra just nodded her head as he explained "I see... never liked going to witch doctors." she said making a face. Her facial expression quickly changed when Kira asked about Lucian. She hoped that he wouldn't ask but she knew he would eventually. She held her necklace that had her mother's silhouette on it. "Well.. a couple of years before i was born...my mother met Lucian and they started to have a relationship but when she met my father she fell in love with him and they started to have an affair. She told Lucian that she didn't love him anymore and wanted to be with my father. When she left him she found out that she was pregnant with me....and after i was born Lucian found out that she had me and was getting married to my father he was furious.. many years had passed and we lived a good life until he showed up at our door..it was just me and my mother. He came it and basically tortured my mother until she died right in front of me....he said that she would feel his pain and he said that when i was of age..he would have his turn with me. I'm a spitting image of my mother... So unless he kills me...his pain will never stop...if he can't have me no one can." she said with a sorrow look on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:21 pm
"We could always give the witch doctor a fake hair. I doubt she has any good intentions with that evil guy's hair anyway." Cecil said.

He looked up at the still looming storm cloud, which seemed to grow darker as he said this.

"Nevermind, I'd rather not be struck by lightning." Cecil said.

"How about we try Deralo Castle. That portal looked rather ominous, and there were a few shady characters there." Oscar suggested.

"It's a start." Cecil agreed.  

Professor_Steampunk

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:23 pm
Kira's jaw dropped as Syra explained her story. He couldn't even start to relate or imagine having your mother killed infront of you. He could see it made Syra sad to tell it so he came up to her and gave her a large hug. "I'm so sorry to hear that. I had no idea your history had been so bad. I guess I shouldn't of asked about in the first place, huh?.." He said over her shoulder as he continued to hold Syra.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:30 pm
As Kira hugged her, she smiled a little and rested her head on his shoulder "Its okay... i've never told anyone that..so someone need to know." she said softly as he continued to hold her.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:48 pm
Kira slowly pulled off from hugging her and looked into her eyes and smiled. "Well, you'll never forget what happened to you and your mother, but at least you'll have friends who will help you get through it." He said, still smiling to cheer her up. He turned his head to Cecil and Oscar. It was back to business now. He really didn't want to get struck by lightning again. "Deralo Castle is probably our best bet. Good idea Oscar." He said as he stood up straight and dusted himself off a bit. "I believe we left our airship in Dethan...." But then suddenly Kira got an idea. "Hey wait, Kain, you can fly as a dragon, right? Could you take us to Deralo Castle? It will be quite the adventure."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:58 pm
Syra looked him in the eyes as he looked in her. She smiled when he told her that "thanks." she said more cheerfully. She looked at Kain and smiled. Hopefully he would say yes. She always wanted to ride a dragon, she thought it would be rather fun.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:40 pm
Kain had simply listened the whole time, and then smiled. "Yeah, I could bring you guys there." Kain sighed and took something out of his bag. He looked at it for a while and then put it back. Kain backed away a bit, putting some distance between them so that he wouldn't hurt anyone when he transformed.

User Image
Kain's body began to shift. It looked in some ways that the transformation was painful, but Kain mad eno indication that it was. It was natural to him. Over centuries of living back and forth in the form of a human or even as a dragon, it was hardly difficult to shift his form either way. In a matter of minutes, Kain stood before them as a large black dragon, big enough to carry all of them without a problem. 'Hop on.' Kain's voice came through loud and clear.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:24 pm
Syra watched as Kain transformed into his dragon form. She smiled slightly as he finished and looked at him. It was amazing, his kind that was. Being able to switch from human to dragon in minutes. She walked over to him as he said they could hop on. She jumped onto his back and ran her fingers over his scaly skin. "This is cool." she said with a smile.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:51 pm
Kira laughed a bit as he saw Syra getting excited for the dragon ride. Not to say he wasn't excited either. He hopped on Kain, placing himself right behind Syra and got ready to ride. Good thing he wasn't scared of heights or this would be suicide.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:04 pm
"Off we go." Cecil said with a sigh. He wasn't very fond of flying open air.

"Oh come on, it'll be fun." Oscar said with a reassuring smile. "We'll be fine."  

Professor_Steampunk

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:30 pm
James's expression remained stoic at that 'alone' comment, but he was surprised when she started walking away. "It is better to be in a group, especially in the Damned Woods." He grimaced. "Someone joining us?" He glanced at Daisy, giving nothing away through his now even expression.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games