Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:07 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress sighed, "I hate that you're doing this..". Deep down, she really did hate the action, but only the action. It was her nature not to really hate people, just the choices that she didn't agree with. "It's like you have almost no regard for anyone, is there even a reason as to why you're cursed?!" she felt herself getting worked up and stopped, "Sarcasm" she whispered before slapping herself hard across the face. She stood facing the hallway wall, lightly tapping her forehead against it, "For the love of sarcasm, it's time to shut up.." she murmured to herself. I hate myself, she thought. "I can't ever just leave anything be".

I think you would be gone.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

"Of course there's a reason why I'm cursed. But I'm not going to tell you." Durithill said, stopping to sit down at Fyress tapped her head against the wall. "Telling you would just give you another clue as to who I am, and that's the last thing I want you to know. No offense to you." The girl didn't need to know what he'd done in his past. That was for him to know. And it wasn't like he didn't have reasons. Just people never understood them, and thus ostracized him and cursed him. "I'm sure you're not that bad, as far as humans go."

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:58 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress looked at Durithill, "Oh yeah because I mezmorize people's names and pasts" she said blankly, "Honestly, isn't there something you're supposed to do before it releases you?". She rubbed her temples, "Ugh, that' makes me feel soo light headed tapping my head on the wall like that repeatedly" she said closing her eyes, "but I suppose it's one of the best ways to calm me down". She ran her hands through her hair, "So how is it that I'm supposed to die?" she asked starting toward the kitchen area.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:04 pm

"They never told me the condition of my curse, lucky me." Durithill said in a low, annoyed voice. "Since they had to sacrifice their souls to bind me, they kind of died before they informed me of that Anyways, you can choose your method of death, if you like. I really don't care how you die, just that you do." he said as he stood up and followed her towards the kitchen.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:14 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress stretched and then helped herself to a glass, some milk, and ginger snap cookies in the kitchen, "Oh my sarcasm, I don't think I've ever felt so hated in my life". She started dipping the ginger snaps into her glass. "My method of death, how generous of you" she paused, "wait, so if I don't know who you are and all, then I can't figure out how your curse is really supposed to be lifted, then you just get to kill me, just so you can kill me... I get it.. then in all, you prove just how clever you are, without really showing anyone.. so basically a sense of accomplishment by finding a loop-hole" she said nodding her head grabbing more ginger snaps.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:23 pm

Durithill sighed and rolled his eyes, or at least rolled them as much as a canine could. "If you really think knowing my past could let you break my curse, then I will give you one chance to live. I'll tell you anything you wish to know. However, you must first swear a blood oath to me, saying that you shall never tell a soul anything about me." he said as he sat down on the kitchen floor, watching Fyress move around and collect the things that she was looking for.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:28 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress froze in her cookie eating postion, then scrambled for a pen and paper with her cookie hanging out of her mouth. She sat down in front of Durithill and continued eating her cookie, "Okay - wait" she thought for a moment, "what sort of blood oath, you already know that I almost have none to begin with.. soo.. that could be a possible problem depending on the blood oath that you want me to take.." she said drinking the last of her glass of milk.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:35 pm

Durithill took the paper, but ignored the pen. Instead he cut himself using one of his claws, and began to draw strange symbols on the paper in his own blood. "The blood oath," Durithill explained as he wrote, "simply state that you shall not disclose to anyone ever any information about me, including, but not limited to, my name, age, actual appearance, the fact that I'm a talking wolf, etc, under the threat of severe consequences, and that I reserve the write to break this contract at any time I desire." Durithill finished writting on the paper and drew a line at the bottom of it, shoving it towards her. "Sign on that line in your own blood, and the oath is sealed."

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:40 pm
(( WE NEED 5 girls and 5 boys for this vampire masquerade!! please join!! CLICK HERE ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:04 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress got out a knife from one of the drawers and made a small shallow cut on her index finger and gathered a small amount of energy to draw the blood out and make her signature on the line. "So that's it then?" she asked while she healed the small cut. Do I still need to run? she thought to herself.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:19 pm

The blood on the paper glowed slightly, then the paper suddenly burst into flames and completly burnt away. "Congratulations. I know own your soul." Durithill said with a small laugh, licking his self-inflicted wound. "Don't worry, I'm just kidding." he quickly reassured her as he looked over at her. "Anyways, feel free to ask me anything, but remember if you tell anyone anything about me... Well let's just say you'll wish I had killed you."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:29 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress' eye grew wide, "Oh my sarcasm you seriously had me there for a minute!". She couldn't help but let out a little laugh of relief, "I just - oh my sarcasm you have no idea..". She thought carefully about her first question, "What exactly did you do to get this curse... exactly?" she said slowly.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:42 pm

"To further my research on dark magic I sacrificed a sentient being to the powers of hell." Durithill answered promptly without even blinking. He knew others thought that it was wrong, but it was the only way he could futher his powers, so he didn't think anything of it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:58 pm
Once I say I love you...

"For some odd reason I get the feeling you already knew that that was the problem..." she replied. "So maybe they thought that if they could turn you into a wolf you would be easier to kill...?" she said trying to throw the idea out in the open. "Which you probably already knew, but anyways, why do you, assuming that you still do, want to further your research I mean, whatever happened to book club?".

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:09 pm

"Possibly." Durithill replied with a shrug. He didn't really knew why they turned him into a wolf. After all, their sealing spell would have been just as effective if they had left him in his human form. That was the point of their curse, after all. To seal away his magic. "Book club?" Durithill replied with a laugh. "I read in my spare time, which I really don't have a lot of. Usually I'm trying to further my research. Why do I do it though? Who know. For power, most likely. I really just do it because it's what I'm best at."

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games