Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:54 pm
Kraelyn blinked in surprise at the smile and the happy tone, nearly falling off a stair. Swallowing, he corrected himself just in time and continued as he headed down the hall and into the bathing area..before passing more cells..more halls..down into the catacombes as he turned into another hall..before coming to a small room on the end. The whole area was dimly lit with light spheres that would probably die within a year's time..this area probably hadn't been visited in a good century or so. But he could see and more accurately, smell a form in front of him.

Backing out, he motioned for mother and daughter, lifting a paw to point, "In there."

Jyrek had closed his eyes and been lying on the floor, ignoring the itchyness of the muck against his fur and the drops of muddy water falling onto him..what did it matter? And then he'd caught scents coming closer, cracking open an eye and then two as a little dog stood before him before speaking to someone. "Go away," he snarled lowly, voice filled with pain. And he knew who it must be..but feeling too miserable, too unworthy to see them.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:11 pm
Shelby and Emika looked at each other and nodded. They were both horribly stubborn and together they went over to Jyrek.

Shelby got down next to her father, and ignoring the dirt and mud, petted him, sniffling slightly from her previous tears. "I'm sorry Dad . . . I want to change you back . . . I really really do . . ." she said softly and then continued. "But you're still my daddy even if you are stuck in this form . . ." she said, hugging him, ignoring the muck that was getting on her.

Emika let her daughter speak and nodded. "Jyrek . . . please don't run from us anymore . . . please . . . certainly you owe us this small favor . . . " she said, and then started scratching him behind the ears.

As she scratched him lightly, Emika tried changing him back with her own magick, hoping that maybe hers could undo Shelby's while at the same time, Shelby, in one last desperate try to change her father back, tried with her own magick, not knowing that her mother was doing the exact same thing . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:32 pm
Jyrek watched them entered, tensing slightly only to blink as his eyes widened feeling Shelby next to him and petting him..and then hugged him. His arms went around her without hesitation, still loving the feel of his baby girl within his arms. "Shelby.." And at Emika's words, he flinched slightly..if they only knew.."I won't run.." he conceded softly.

And then he could feel magick tugged at him..two different magicks swirling about him. His eyes widened and he released Shelby, pushing her aside gently in alarm as he clutching at his stomach with a roar of pain..a roar that was rapidly becoming a groan. Fur receded into skin as his body shifted and morphed..bones were twisting and bending..structures and organs moving about to accomodate the new system..

He looked down at his hands, which were now furless..a pale, very lightly violet-tinged tone..a Snormian, not that anyone noticed how similar they were..having never seen another Snormian. "I'm..me?" His blinked at the unfamiliar voice, strong and filled with power, the voice of a leader..of a king. And then his face broke into a bright smile, his messy, albino hair fall in his face as he rose, catching Emika in his arms and twirling her twice before setting her down and moving to Shelby, huggigng her tightly and lifting her as he moved to Emika before catching them both in a tight hug, holding them tightly to his bare chest in the first family hug they'd had in so long.."Thank you," he said thickly, tears in his now deep green eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:03 pm
Emika laughed happily as she was spun around. She was so glad that he was so happy. It warmed her heart . . . in a way that not even Maxim could.

Shelby let out a peal of giggles, hugging her father back, glad that they had gotten him back to normal. Once they were all in the family hug, she couldn't help but feel that everything was going back to normal. Slowly but surely, her life was coming back together . . .

Erika hugged her daughter and husband once pulled into the hug. She smiled and looked up at Jyrek and then her eyes widened slightly, seeing a wolfish ear sticking out of his head. She slowly reached towards it and tweaked it a bit. Her eyes clouding over in a slight sadness. "It seems you're not . . . quite all the way back to normal Jyr . . ." she said.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:10 pm
Jyrek heard Emika laugh and Shelby giggle..and he could feel his happiness welling and he worried suddenly about whether or not his step-aunts spell was still in effect..he couldn't hurt them..never..And then something happened that made quelling his happiness a bit easier.

He felt a tug coming from..his head? Reaching up, he felt two wolfish ears poking from his head and as he ran his tongue along his teeth, fangs as well. His eyes widened, "But why..? How did the spell even get undone at all..and why like this?" Did this mean the spell wasn't even fully broken? Was he liable to change back into a wolf at any moment?

Jyrek sighed, "Perhaps it's for the best..too much happiness could kill me," he chuckled wryly. It would sound like a grim sort of joke, but it was the truth. If he became a mindless troll, he'd be essentially dead..especially if the others, like his family, couldn't get to him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:22 pm
Shelby frowned. "That's not funny Daddy . . ." she said, pulling back a bit. She then also reached up and then rubbed his ear and a small smile spread over her face. "But your ears are really fuzzy now . . ." she said, rather amused at the wolfish features.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:27 pm
Jyrek watched her frown and composed his expression to one of repentance, "Sorry, kiddo." As she reached up to rub his ear, a smile curved his lips as well. "How kind of you to notice..dearling." With a chuckle, his hands came to her waist quickly, pulling her back against him as he held her wrists with one hand and poked her with the other, "Gotcha," he grinned, glancing to Emika as his ears twitched in playful cheer.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:53 pm
Shelby let out a small, "Eep!!" as her father poked her and then a drop of muddy water fell right onto her head. She shook her head quickly, but was also reminded of just where they were. "Can we go back upstairs please?" she asked, looking from her mom to her dad, wanting to help get her father's eyes used to sunlight again and also wanting to take a bath to get rid of the muck on her.

Emika giggled, watching Jyrek play with her daughter and then her daughter asked if they could go upstairs. She too was reminded of their surroundings and nodded in agreement. "I would like to go back up . . ." she said looking to Jyrek. "What about you Jyr? I certainly think that maybe you could have a bath . . . you are rather dirty right now . . ." she said with a small smile.

((I just noticed that Kraelyn has sort of disappeared into the background . . . In other news . . . I is sleepy and it is time for me to go bed. Night! *diez*))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:02 am
(I was too tired to focus on dog-boy in the midst of the familial affections. X-x. o_O Nighty! <3)

Jyrek heard the eep and the request to head back upstairs. He blinked in surprise before nodding, "Of course.." And as Emika spoke, he gave a familiar, crooked grin, "Perhaps you'd like to join me?" Jyrek was feeling playful..he couldn't help it..aside from some ears and fangs..he was himself again! And he would get to take a bath all on his own..it would be wonderful..

Kraelyn had watched the proceedings and now headed over to Shelby, nudging her ankle with his snout. "Are you feeling better now, Shelby?" He looked up at her, speaking to her while her parents were briefly occupied.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:11 am
Shelby smiled at Kraelyn, a real true, genuinely happy, smile. "Much. Thank you Krae . . ." she said, not really noticing that she had just given him a nickname.

Emika felt her heart soar with joy as she saw a grin that she never thought that she would see again. She nearly said yes when she suddenly remembered her engagement to Maxim . . . she bit her lip, trying to think things over. She had told Jyrek that their marriage was over . . . and that she was going to marry Maxim . . . now she did not want to marry the other man but . . . she would wait until the last day before the wedding before cancelling it, that was . . . if Jyrek didn't propose to her from now til that day . . . she wouldn't marry Maxim, but she had to act like it . . . she wanted to be reassured that he still did love her. She shook her head. "It wouldn't be proper . . ." she said finally, turning down his invitation.

((I can't seem to fall asleep now. And yet I'm so tired!! crying ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:18 am
(o-o *pats head and givez you a cookie* T__T *plays a lullabye for you* I would probably have hit the sack already, but roleplay with you is too tempting, and I'm trying to finish up a new roleplay <3)

Kraelyn was nearly blown away by the genuine smile on Shelby's lips, one that made him smile doggishly. And the nickname..he felt an odd warmth in his heart, as he nodded. "Anytime, Shelby." He would help her whenever she needed it..and even when she didn't.

Jyrek's grin faltered, and his expression fell slightly. "Aye, it's improper to be with your husband." He couldn't resist the sarcastic mutter, though he regretted it, rubbing a hand through his hair and crinkling his nose as he remembered the wolf ears. "Shall we go then?" He glanced around, his brow arching at the little furball on the ground, "Why is there a dog?"

Kraelyn grimaced.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:33 am
Shelby picked up Kraelyn, this time not by the scruff of the neck, and she held him close. "He's my friend . . . he led us here and . . . um . . . you remember that horse . . . I told you about a few days ago?" she said, looking down at the ground, feeling for the first time, a sense of shame for her actions.

Emika flinched hearing his sarcastic mutter. Hearing him ask if they should go, she put on a mask of indifference. "Yes, let's." she said and then watched with mild amusement as Shelby tried explaining Kraelyn to her father. Emika had already figured out that he was a human who was merely stuck in dog form. "Well then let's meet your friend, shall we Shelby?" she asked, abruptly changing Kraelyn to his true form with a small smirk.

Shelby's eyes widened as she was suddenly carrying the weight of a male human and fell to the floor. She glared over at her mom. "MOM!!!" she whined.

Emika giggled a bit. "Sorry Shels . . . I couldn't help myself . . ." she called back playfully.

((. . . You are evil to me!!!! A new RP?! *really diez*))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:41 am
(T__T You're mean. I feel like a jerkwad now cause I copied the roleplay. But I WAS tired. I'd have to be to not even realize I was putting a completely wrong post in X-x. (oddly enough I'm awake now hahah) o_O Oh yes..it's filled with new roleplay goodness..it even has the new roleplay smell! <3)

Kraelyn felt himself being picked up, surprised by being called Shelby's friend. And she even seemed a bit ashamed? The exchange between Shelby and her mother caught his attention, and then he felt himself growing and falling, rolling from Shelby with a grimace. He flexed his fingers, pressing a hand to his face with a sigh of relief. He'd been a dog for a whole day! Not fun..not fun at all.

He stood and arched a brow at Shelby, as if he were annoyed, only to smile with a chuckle as he reached his hand down to help her up, helping her to her feet before looking to Emika. "Thank you, Mrs..er..Shelby's mo-..er..wait..if you're Shelby's mom you're the queen, so I..er..thank you your majesty?" He was blushing now, embarrased by his stumbling words.

Jyrek watched the exchange with an unmoving arched brow, giving Kraelyn a look that suggested they would be having a talk. Soon.

Kraelyn swallowed. Hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:54 am
((Wahhh . . . I feel bad for pointing it out now . . . But your RP partner was confused . . . and I was learning about plagerism at school . . . and I'M tired . . . they all mixed together and now I feel like a horrible person . . . T-T))

Emika smiled, seeing that he was getting flustered. She waved her hand dismissively at the title. "Shelby's friends are always welcome to just call me Emika." she said with a smile and then grinned a little, looking him up and down with her eyes before looking over to Shelby and noticing a growing blush on her face as she mumbled something about liking him in that form. "Although . . ."

Shelby looked up, she had heard her mom take that tone before. "Don't even go there Mom." she said, crossing her arms and giving a mild glare.

"Aw please?! He's such a nice catch for you too!" Emika said, clasping her hands together in a begging fashion.

"MOM!! He's just a friend!!" she said, her cheeks flushing a vibrant red. "You always do this whenever I have a friend who just happens to be a guy!!" she said, extremely embarrassed, and not noticing the look her father was giving Kraelyn at all.

Emika's grin spread wider. "Well, if you ever feel like it Kraelyn-"

"Don't you dare!"

"You can always call me Mom!" Emika got out quickly and then laughed as she ran away from her now angry and embarrassed daughter.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:05 am
(o-o no no no *hugglez* Very purple you are! And you said snargle! YAY! <3)

Jyrek watched the scene, amused despite himself as he laughed. If this boy had managed to charm his daughter, than it was a Lower World more than anyone else had done..and it was enough for him..for now.

Kraelyn continued to blush as mother and daughter bantered on about him. And it was odd to hear Shelby the man-hater speaking so..innocently about guys. He coughed, "Thanks, Mom," he rolled his eyes with a chuckle. And then to his further blushing embarrasment, his stomach growled and he looked to Shelby, apologetically for some reason, "I haven't eaten since the night I got here.."

Jyrek clapped a hand on Kraelyn's shoulder with a chuckle, "That's what happens when you get a lady mad. First they glare...then they pout..then they starve you..it's a vicious cycle that just continues on.." He gave a dramatic sigh, before glancing to both his wife and daughter with mischief glinting in his eyes.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games