Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:00 am
"You have a ferret? Those are so cute! Is it hard to take care of?" She asked happily.

((RAH!!! My MSN is dead and won't log me in =.=))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:34 am
(( GHEY. D8< That sucks. D8 ))

"Well, kinda." She admitted, hands clasped together in thought. "You really have to keep an eye of them, they can be pretty tough to please. I suspect you don't have any pets?" Felicja tapped her chin, thinking how hard it is to work and take care of an animal at the same time.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:12 am
She sighed whistlessly. "I wish I did. I mean, I really want one, but I wouldn't want to neglect it due to work... I was thinking a cat might be a good idea....but I'm no sure..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:16 am
"I could totally see you as a cat person." She laughed a little and smiled. "But I can understand how tough that might be while working still. You sure have a full schedule, huh?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:19 am
"Yeah... That's the main reason I'm considering a cat. They can be left alone and they'll do fine, because they're not in need of a lot of attention like a dog is... But even so... I don't want to neglect it..." She said with a frown. "I even know what kind of cat I'd get...But I still worry."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:22 am
"Cat's are very independent, so they'd be quite alright on their own." Felicja explained, "You do?" She was curious as to what kind of cat.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:26 am
She touched her finger to her chin. "I suppose... And Yes, I do. It would be a female calico... I mean, they are multi-colored spotted... just like me!" She let out a laugh at that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:29 am
Felicja laughed as well. "Oh! That's such a good idea, very creative." She complimented, "Anyway, I hope that you decide to go through with a cat at some point." She nodded encouragingly back at her.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:34 am
"Hmm... Yeah... and thinking about it now.... if I train her not to knock over my paints, I could probably make her an office pet too..." She said thoughtfully. "It's not like she'll need to wander the halls or anything and she'd be quiet..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:37 am
"That's a good idea, don't want any of those paints getting knocked over. Or there will be some real messes around here." She glanced around a little, imagining small cat prints everywhere. "She'll take right after you!"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:52 am
"Heh heh. The more we talk about it, the more I want a cat! Hey, Feli would you go with me to get my cat...?" SHe asked with a big smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:24 am
Felicja looked back at her in surprise, "Right now?" She asked, a little excited.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:29 am
"....Well, why not? I mean, I don't really have any else to do right now, right? So... Let's go! I have money enough to buy a cat!!" She smiled happily. She happily walked over to the door and opened it. "I wonder what I would name her!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:31 am
"You mean, you don't have any ideas for a name?" She followed her to the door and slipped out. "Hm.."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:36 am
"No, not yet..." She said with a shrug as she waited outside the elvator door after pressing the button.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games