Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Kiko's room (#462) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Temari-Kyo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:48 pm
*Rath disappeared and appeared afew feet away from Night and Amethyst.* Jeez, she could warn a guy before she burns something.

*Night looked over Rath from the corner of her eye.* Hey Amethyst. *She whispered.* Out of those two girls who's guardian do you think he is?

*Amethyst looked from the two girls and Rath and finally whipsered back the response to Night.* I'm pretty sure he's the guardian of the girl with the white hair and red dress.

*Eve saw Hicaru change into a demon and burn the ninjas she had been fighting.* Wh-what? Where's Rath? *Eve looked around and saw Rath on the hill with the girl and butterfly.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:00 pm
*in rathes mind* i did tell u to move u were just to slow and Eve need u because ti can't hold the doubal up any more because I've changed)
200 little ninjas come out to play all fall and burn today *atsuma sings while buring the ninjas*  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Temari-Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:39 am
*Rath spoke back to Hicaru in her mind.* I never knew I could do this, or you could. Anyways, I'll go move Eve, she's a little close to you. *Rath disappeared and appeared in the tree next to Eve just before the double disappeared.* Come on Eve, we're a little close to Hicaru's fighting. Hang on tight.

Ok, where exactly are we going to go? *Eve wrapped her arms around Rath's neck.*

To the hill. *Rath picked up Eve bridal style and transported to the hill where he was before, and set her down.*

*Night jumped a bit when Rath disappeared and reappeared so abruptly.* Whoa, that was cool! *She said just loud enough for Eve and Rath to hear.*

*Amethyst flew off Night's shoulder just a few inches.* Yes, it was really...cool!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:02 pm
*the doubal dissappers and im still fighting the ninjas off just as one of my two gardains comes to help * I HATE U ALL! I"M GOING TO KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF U FREAKING NINJAS  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Temari-Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:23 pm
*Eve watched Hicaru as she fought.* Rath, should we do anything to help her?

*Rath shook his head at Eve's question.* We can't do anything. We'll just get burned like the ninjas. *He looked at Night and Amethyst.* I've never seen you two around here before. What are your names?

My name is Cho Night. Just call me Night, please.

I'm her guardian, Amethyst. *Amethyst changed into a human in a violet dress, longer in the back than the front, a violet flower anklet, and long dark violet hair.* I can change from human to a butterfly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Is still fighting then finishes up with my face all bloody from all the fighting and i slump down to the ground panting* what the f is with the queen. * my wings are out and just laying there.  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Temari-Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:01 pm
*Rath looked at Hicaru and saw her lying there with her wings out.* I'll be back.

I'm coming with you, Rath. *Eve said stepping next to Rath.* She's my friend too, and I want to help.

*Rath sighed and then nodded.* Alright. Come on then. you two can come too. *Rath flew down towards Hicaru.*

*Eve followed Rath down the hill.*

*Night followed both Eve and Rath.*

*Amethyst flew down the hill, following Night, Rath, and Eve.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:36 pm
* sigh* im so tired no more fighting plz  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Temari-Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:02 pm
*Rath landed next to hicaru and picked her up.* There isn't anymore fighting. You beat all the ninjas.

*Eve stopped behind them.* Let's get her back to the room.

*Night stopped with Amethyst.* We're kind of just along with you guys.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:52 am
*her wings wrap around her and she falls asleep in his arms* thanks.....  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Temari-Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:34 pm
*Rath smiled and started walking back towards the school.* You're welcome, Hicaru.

*Eve followed them.*

*Night and Amethyst followed Eve.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:19 pm
*cuddles intho her wings and sleeps* zzzzz * all the small cuts on her face heal and leave no scars* zzzz  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Temari-Kyo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:54 pm
*Rath noticed the cuts on Hicaru's face heal cleanly.* Wow...I've never seen that before.

*Eve walked up next to Rath.* Let's get her to the room, Rath. And let our new friends sit.

We're fine for ri-

*Amethyst interupted Night.* -Thank you, Eve.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:55 pm
zzzzzz * is grummbling in her sleep*  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Temari-Kyo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:29 pm
*Rath nodded and listened closely to see if he could understand what Hicaru was grumbling.*

*Eve smiled at Night and Amethyst.* Are you new to the school?

*Night nodded.* Yes.

We are new to the school.  
The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas