Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
9-WAY BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:22 am
((im still waiting...for a few select people to die, so i may come out of hidding. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:48 am
(by select u mean......?)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:05 am
((And Phi, the curse mark generator thingy only has to be done when you're bitten, not when you use it..))

Zeno allowed his earthen pillar to take the kunai for him, and it slowly receded. He stood up, his chakra fully restored due to his medical ninjutsu, and a faint green chakra spiraled around his hand. It took on the form of a blade and sharpened itself out. "Chakra Scalpel..." He said to himself as he instantly used the body flicker to appear in front of Hanzo. He struck a blow towards his arm, however, because this blade had no physical form, it would, if it hit, damage Hanzo's internal body system.(Veins are like one of the things thst keep is alive, believe it or not. Ask me how and I may give a long post about it, but for now just stick to it.}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:55 am
Jake stared at Zeno, "Let me finish this fight with honor," he said running towards hanzo his arms still hanging there at his sides. The least energy he used in his arms, the more he'd have for his legs as he neared, jumped over zeno landing behind hanzo and performing a spin kick to the chest, if it hit, it'd send him back a bit, making him dodge the scalpel, he then turned to zeno, "i dont think we'll be able to finish our fight, but atleast i can tire this guy out a bit," he said his eyes showing that he didn't fear the death to come

(my guy will probaly be the first, low on chakra and is starting to tire)
(2/3)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:37 am
((sorry to bring up old news, but everyone has an ability to regenrate chakra Phi...and me, Hanzo, Sarius, and maybe a few others are at ranks high enough to hold enough chakra to support such techniques...and why is everyone suddenly using my dark red small center posting style?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:54 am
Sengetsu Uchiha
((sorry to bring up old news, but everyone has an ability to regenrate chakra Phi...and me, Hanzo, Sarius, and maybe a few others are at ranks high enough to hold enough chakra to support such techniques...and why is everyone suddenly using my dark red small center posting style?))

(1: i steal others chakra using my gloves, and i got a chakra restored using medical jutsu
2: i usally do it purple.....or blue........but i thought i'd experiment)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:57 am
((he, its cool...i feel like i started a trend. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:23 am
(Haha I was gonna but it would make it too obvious. Also Sengetsu your guy is bad a** he's pretty cool and one thing I noticed when I read a earlier post is we are both wearing akatsuki robes with anbu gear under it and are both uchihas)

*Hanzo made a few hand signs and side-stepped the attack from Zeno making Zeno's hand go flying behind him at Jake. He then blocked the attack from Jake using Twitching Limb Technique.*

( Dude I haven't even began to even try in this fight Im saving most of my power for people like Oni and Sengetsu)  

Dark-Ninja70

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:24 am
((well, Ive been doing this for awhile. anyway-))

Zeno nodded as his scalpel disenegrated and he flipped backwards. He made some handsigns and his hand glowed abright with green chakra. It spiraled upward and then faded. He stood in a defensive stance and prepared to watch every angle of his view, protecting himself.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:26 am
De-Vaughn07
((well, Ive been doing this for awhile. anyway-))

Zeno nodded as his scalpel disenegrated and he flipped backwards. He made some handsigns and his hand glowed abright with green chakra. It spiraled upward and then faded. He stood in a defensive stance and prepared to watch every angle of his view, protecting himself.
((Read my post above you, you were 1 min late xd ))  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:53 am
Jake threw his arm in the way, letting it get hit by the technique, he then made for a punch with his other arm, aiming for the face, but instead released a large burst of chakra from his glove, making his glove a chakra shotgun of sorts.

(meh, i could rp better it's just my character wouldn't be able to keep up....being a genin and all.....and before he fought you he fought the 2 tail in 1 1/2 tail form and the 5 tails in 3 tail form, so he's a bit exausted........)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:08 pm
*Hanzo was struck by the blow and a poof of smoke emerged almost right after the blow with shards of wood shot out in many directions. The real Hanzo was in a group of other Hanzo's in total there was 6 of them. One of the Hanzo's said.*

"Im not that stupid Ive figured out what your glove does from watching you fight."

((Just to let you know how to rp with the move I did on your arm earlier
Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu (Twitching Limb Technique)
Description: An off-shoot of the Electric Overdose Technique, after the user channels a large amount of electricity in to his hand, making the chakra visible, the user can attack a specific body area of his opponent and fire electricity into it once. Whatever area is struck the muscles immediately begin to constrict and twitch in extreme pain and causes the limb to be unable to move. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:32 pm
Jakes left arm was still twitching in pain, but he subdued it, as he did with the pain of the 4 or so shards sticking out of his body, concentrating on the 6 hanzo's, he speed back to normal, he ran at them all, drew a blade and putting it in his mouth as he held the other in his right hand, he then jumped up spinning in a barrel roll, making a double sword strike down at one of the Hanzo's.

(how long does it last?)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 pm
( I think for quite a long time it totally seizes up the muscles so you can't suppress it and you can't move it. You lose all feeling in that arm.)

*The Hanzo clone exploded Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu (Electric Detonation Technique) creating a electrical shock threw the metal in the blade to his body instantly. It was nearly impossible to figure which Hanzo it was they are all life like and all did the hand signs at the same time.*

(( Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)
Description: This technique makes a simple clone of the shinobi however unlike the standard bunshin, which is a genjutsu, this bunshin takes an actual physical form through the use of electrically charged chakra. One
can easily touch and hold this clone like it was in fact an actual person, however when it is attacked it quickly disperses into smoky, hot air. It is also able to attack using taijutsu, however it's ability to attack is around 1/10 in perspective to the user, in return for this weakness it's attacks deliver shocks of electricity to the opponent's body.

-Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu (Electric Detonation Technique)
Descriptions: Flashing a number of Hand seals the user causes all lightning bunshins that are under his specific control to explode into a burst of electricity, shocking anyone that happens to be near them. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:25 pm
P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image
"Don't mess with the Doton and Don't mess with the Leaf"

((forget everything I 've said))

Phi got up, Chakra recharged. Phi turns off his Oni-invisa eye and Got ready to fight again. Phi does a series of handseals. *Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld* All of the sudden, A swamp comes rising from everyone on the ground's feet.

Description: A technique which creates a large viscous swamp underneath an opponent. The enemy is unable to move once trapped within the swamp, also it has the distinct ability to subdue any chakra effect, hence one cannot walk on it using chakra.

(So if your on the ground before i did this justu, your mostly trap)

"Because my name is Phi!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces