Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:44 pm
"Seraphiel!" KoTari handed Spade to Seraphiel, "Stay with her and run! I'll know where you are!" He said and turned to deflect the attacks Akari was going to throw at him, "You're going to have to wake up young one!" KoTari said to Akari. He didn't seem angry or anything, more like he wanted the Kitsune to stop and that was all.
Seraphiel nodded nervously. Blood still ran down her chin and her body was filled with pain from so many transfers at once, "You're okay, don't worry! I got you," She said to Spade and, cradling her in her arms, ran away from Akari and KoTari.
KoTari stepped in the way so that Akari wouldn't go after them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:44 pm
spade got up and began to open the cages freeing the other experiments. soon other experiments began to help her.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:47 pm
(...? I have a feeling you were just about to double post if I hadn't posted at the exact same time. Lets' avoid double posting everyone, just as a reminder)

"Wait! No! What are you doing!" Seraphiel placed a hand on Spade's shoulder, "Stop!" She said. Her other hand was on her chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:50 pm
[Oh crap... someone tell me what has happened please!}}  

Pandy the Pirate

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:54 pm
((well, Akari has freed KoTari and cut off his color and was experimented on painfully...spade was grabbed as well and also had some things injected into her. And Seraphiel has been healing everyone.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:55 pm
Akari snarled and said, "Stop...me!" He held himself stable as much as possible, "Hurry...can't hold it....much longer!"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:56 pm
(Akari saved KoTari and then he got poisoned by something. Seraphiel followed when Spade was captured. KoTari saved Akari and located the two girls in the quarantine room where KoTari was before. Akari turned evil on us when Seraphiel took the poison out of him, and Spade is kinda doing her own thing after Seraphiel healed her. So, KoTari is trying to get Akari back to normal, and Seraphiel is trying to figure out what's going on with Spade. I think that's about it)

"In that case then..." KoTari activated his most powerful Dragonkin magic which would make him lightning fast. He appeared behind Akari and brought his hand down onto the Kitsune to knock him out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:57 pm
spade looked at seraphiel." this is where they keep the experiment that are going to be terminated." spade looked at atari fear evident in her eyes.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:00 pm
"Oh right. We should try and set them all free if at all possible," Seraphiel nodded. She was afraid that even Spade had gone insane, but she was glad to see that she wasn't too late, "I'll cover for you in case anything happens. Lets' free these people, and then we'll go and save Zekka, okay?" She said with another nod.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:04 pm
Akari barely held himself still and thus allowing himself to be knocked out cold. He fell to the cold hard ground with a soft thump and whine as he went unconscious.  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:08 pm
spade undid the last cage. " ok lets go get zekka"
she walked over to seraphiel.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:10 pm
"That's that," KoTari said with a satisfied sigh. He then looked over and saw what Seraphiel and Spade were doing, "You sure they won't attack us?" He questioned as he lifted up Akari in his arms.
"They won't bother us, because they can see that we are not insane like those scientists," Seraphiel said and nodded again to Spade, "Back to get Zekka!" She proclaimed.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:22 pm
spade follow seraphiel. she worried about zekkas brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:26 pm
KoTari and Seraphiel walked back to the room where Zekka was. They were on the opposite side of the door.
They both took advantage of the chaos that erupted from when the experiments were let loose, so they were mostly unseen. Seraphiel leaned on KoTari for support when they stopped at the door.
"This is it?" KoTari asked.
Seraphiel silently nodded.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:32 pm
spade hid behind seraphiel.she was afraid of zekka's brother. but she didnt want to leave zekka behind.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games