Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:49 am

Masumi sat down and pulled out a medical tool summoning scroll. She then opened it up and ran the plasma type stuff over it. A test tube poped up from the scroll. "Well at least it still blood." She said collecting some of her 'blood' into the test tube and sealing it. Masumi put away her tools and stood up and kissed Rahenno on the cheek. "Sorry love, but I have to go. Be back soon" She said with a smiles as she raced off into the village
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Rahenno smiled and nodded as Masumi left. "Well thanks Zann. I'll catch you later." He said disappearing with a burst of wind.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:29 pm

The clone of Rahenno entered his house, high in the tree. He entered the empty room which once held his scroll. He opened the scroll and released it's seal. The scroll of all his jutsu technique appeared. Rahenno sighed and started to put the scrolls on the shelfs. Afterwards the clone disapeared.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:24 am

pyro arrived into the hideout "the only person who can understand me is rahenno" pyro told himself as he sat in a lotus form and start to calm his and reach his inner self

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:35 am

"spike.... why...how...when" pyro told himself "pyro you know why i come out..and hay im just protecting you" spike said "how are you protecting me and from what?" pyro asked " oh my gosh did you honestly forget?" spike said " Aimi" Spike said, pyro then headed to the grave yard.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:44 pm

pyro arrived and headed into the tree house " Rahenno will let me be in here....know what ill just clean up when im done he'll be happy" pyro said looking up at the sky lying on the bed " how will i do this" pyro said to himself as he drifted of to sleep.

pyro hasu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Kiyoshi jumped up onto the window ledge and looked in to see pyro. "Oh just Pryo." He said to himself sensing someone in Rahenno's house, and after what happened to the last you couldnt be to careful.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:55 pm

pyro woke up noticing Kiyoshi "hey what are you doing here" pyro asked stretching and yawning.

pyro hasu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:12 pm

"Just patroling the village. Rah left me in charge, and I don't want to screw it up." Kiyoshi told him sitting down on the ledge. "Just making sure everything going ok." He said sensing something was wrong.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:18 pm

" everything is ok here..."pyro said making a fake smile. "he knows somethings up" pyro told himself "dont worry just dont make anything to obvious" spike said

pyro hasu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Kiyoshi drew a sword from back and rested it into his lap. He closed his eyes as the sword began to glow and hum. It grew brighter and brighter, then stopped. Then Kiyoshi opened his eyes and looked at pryo. "My big problems I see." He said now knowing everything thanks to his swords special ability.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:30 pm

"he definitly knows something's up what know"pyro said to himself "just stay calm ok he wont know" spike said. "kiyoshi what is that?" pyro asked confused.

pyro hasu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:37 pm

"Hmm?" Kiyoshi said glancing down at the sword. "Oh this, it's just Yawaraka-Te, the Sacred Sword of Light. It has the ability to read emotions." He said holding the sword up to the light and then sheathed it again.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:41 pm

"PYRO CALM DOWN" spike yelled at pyro "I AM" pyro told spike "so what or why did you do that for?" pyro asked as he got up walking to kiyoshi.

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:47 pm

hunter hops from tree to tree and notice kyoshi and pyro talking he runs up to the treehouse.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games