Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Caritas Center ~The RP~ (Former Bowery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:26 am
His eyes locked with those of the disillusioned being wielding the unholy blade. He found nothing of the person's soul but blind obedience to the abominable blade.

"Miss Lutia, please allow me to deal with this creature. I understand now the influence of the blade, and I fear that you and Miss Loryn are more susceptible to it's hunger than I. Please wait until I can separate them, at least."

He started forward towards the creature, his blade exploding with blue flame as he spoke to the creature, never taking his eyes from it's.

"I have battled demons, dragons, undead and gods. I have been to the four corners of this world and beyond. I have danced with Elves and forged mighty weapons with Dwarves. I have loved only one woman with a passion that would take a thousand lifetimes to understand and I watched as she was taken from me. I have felt pain that not even you could possibly comprehend, abomination."

He had not meant to, but the images of his lost love spurned his anger to great heights. His body burst into blue flame, filling the alley with it's light and holy aura.

"If you desire my soul, than pray that your will is stronger than mine."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:45 pm
lutia nodded "be my guest"

the sword in temps hands moved forward thrusting at razriels heart

((you could use the character development))  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:11 am
At this point he had lost all sense of his normal self. The rage that welled within him reached it's pitch. His eyes shifted to pure white, the flames becoming more than just an extension of himself. They became more sentient, more conscious of their surroundings. He watched the blade reach for his heart, and the anger finally spilled forth as he spoke, speaking now in a dual-tone of his normal voice and a more omnipotent voice.

"Insolent abomination! You dare strike against my child!?"

He grabbed the blade with his bare left hand, the flame giving protection against the evil blade's influence as it wrapped itself around it, constricting the thing and keeping it's slave from retracting it.

"I am the Lord of the Seraphim. You deal with a force now beyond your understanding, little entity. This creature is my avenger, chosen to resurrect my people and given my divine protection and power."

He slowly lifted the blade, taking it's slave with it as he held it high above his head, the blank being holding on for dear life as he dangled helplessly atop the hilt of the evil blade.

"And you dared to strike against him?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:29 pm
the evil sword glowed as it tried to steal the soul of razriel believing this would dispell the entity

lutia eaned against a wall and watched curiously
it seems hes as good as i expected him to be in combat  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:11 pm
His eyes, now the eyes of his god, widened in anger at the blade's impudence. The flame grew higher and brighter, engulfing the blade and it's slave.

"You desire the soul of a god? Then feast, ignorant nothing!"

The evil blade glowed and swelled as Raziel, a living conduit for his god, fed the power of his deity to the blade. He watched as the blade began to rattle and crack, unable to contain the infinite power of a god. A final blast of energy sent the blade and it's slave hurtling through the air. The slave landed farther down the alley, his body burned from the touch of the holy flames. The blade landed before Raziel, hilt up, and continued to glow, as if just removed from a forge.

He shook his head lightly, as if coming out of a trance. He glanced around, as if trying to piece together what had happened. He noticed the blade, and thinking quickly, encased it in a dome of flame, keeping it from being draw by any hand now but his.

"My duty is done, Miss Lutia. The blade has been separated from it's slave. Do what you will with the man, I will stay and make sure nobody else touches the blade until it can be transported back to the compound."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:41 am
lutia nodded and pulled from nowhere a length of chain
"encase it in this and take it back into the base.
when you get there record should direct you to a place where it can be contained"
lutia walked over to temp examining him and making sure that none of the power still held on to him
satisfied she turned to razriel and loryn "all in all i think this went well"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:15 pm
He hurried and contained the weapon within the chain, covering it with his flame for good measure. He nodded toward Lutia and stretched his wings wide, shooting above the buildings and heading towards the compound without a word.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:41 pm
lutia winced suddenly "damnation..." she turned to loryn "lets hurry back to the base" she rushed down the street with loryn trailing behind

((to jarian))  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:13 pm
-----Event-----
The strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:51 pm
(())  

ByakoAssailant

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:06 pm
A monumental cheer arose from the assembled crowds as a man clad in a beautifully shimmering white suit clipped the golden ribbon hanging across the pillared doorway to the brand new Caritas Center. He handed the gleaming silver shears back to another man in a less spectacular suit.
Grinning broadly, he beckoned to the assembled inhabitants of the former Bowery District and they entered the state of the line assemblage.

From above the pillars, a golden sun apparently carved right into the Center graciously adorned the building. An eye blinked open in its center, keeping watch over all those who inhabited the newly restored district.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:46 am
After a while of operation, Aunt Elli sat on a couch in her office inside the center. A small ball of light with a symbol resembling the shape of the sun floated in front of her lounging figure. She spoke into it as if it were a speakerphone.

"Yes. Yes. Alright. As you say, it will be done."

The blot of light blipped out, leaving bright afterimages for a few seconds. The woman rose from her seat and opened the door from her office to the atrium.

"We're going to be holding a tournament. Please spread the word!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:51 am
ATTENTION ALL:

The Cartias Center is holding a fighting tournament!
Come one, come all to take part in this fun event!
While the prize may not have been announced for the characters, the prize for the winning roleplayer will be announced right here!

The winner will receive:
    A full set of Aluminum Baseball Bats (Barton, Durem, Aekea, and Gambino), worth on their own 3480 gold apiece.
    Together, a 13920 gold value!

The contest is open to all and will be held right here, in the Caritas Center!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:09 pm
(( Ill try but im not that good ^^"  

Suhad

Romantic Hunter

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items