Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Rich Side ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:39 pm
Good, Let us take care of these pests that stand into our way.

The Frozen earth clones fused with the ice making them stronger than before. They blew frozen dust at puff with enough force to peel the skin from the bone.

Other Earth Clones merged together onto an earth clone of the hell hound.

More water clones appeared out of the fog.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:49 pm
"I've got your back, Mel Force!" He said jumping over Puff and swinging his sword sending burst of wind to reverse the wind and switching to Silfarion's wind blades to cut the clone of the hound to pieces. "Don't think you can win, this isn't the nice Haru right now." Haru said pointing at the water clones. His sword split in half as he ran through cutting the water clones to pieces. "Face me yourself and we'll settle this man to man to dragon." Haru said mentioning Puff.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:27 pm
Puff drew back his arm and slammed it into the ground and pulled up a grounding cable. He bit into the cable and sucked some of the electricity and dropped the cable before gulping down another water clone. A puff of pure oxygen spewwed from his nostrils making small flames. "Haru I want you to move far behind me." Puff growled as he aimed for the Hell Hound.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:44 pm
Erk had begun to get a readingb on Hasmat and another figure he wasn't looking for underground. "No way I'm letting anyone else get my bounty." he said, confidently resuming his piloting position on his small machine.

"You guys have fun with those, I'll go for the source..." he said, speading off toward an area near the groud where they were. He maneuvered behind a destroyed wall for cover, and began waiting patiently...

THe skull was finaly putting the last touches on the seal it had been drawing, ehtw hole time atracting the still mobile zombies.

"You all seem mor then a bit confused." chuckled the skull noisely to itself as the final whisp iof strange light was in place. "How about I show you a new kind of light, hm?"

WIth the the rune began to devide, growing smaller, and moving about the district. It grew to the size of standard letering, and began finding zombies in which it sank. THe zombies feel to the ground, there eyes and mouths showing the same light. THe groaned, but not with blank hunger, but agonizing pain. THe intensity and pitch rose, untill finaly they were all screaming.

"Now see what I told you? You don't need to serve a fool like that..." obne of the undead beasts picked up the Skull.

The hound roared in aproval to the fight, "Glory to the Lich King!" It stomde and thrashed about, each impact leaving craters and destroying multiple clones. It took it some time to notice the sizible copy of itself that was ammasing, and once the wind blades impacted it saw its chance.

THe hound growled, the air around its body ripiling with teh intense heat radiating from just beneath the surface. Its tail raised high in the air, as its canine nature rose to the surface. "Size is not my only advantage!" it snaped.

It lunged, mouth driping bits of what just might be molten metal, and projected a line of heat at the earthen dog, enough to dry its legs to dust and clay. Then folowed with a large bite to one of its knees.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:21 pm
The earth hound elongates its body into a snake which wraps itself around the hell hound smothering a lot of the hound's body flames. swinging its tail, it smacks Haru and Puff.

Erk soon found himself surounded by water clones. One grappled with him attempting to overpower him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:41 pm
Haru blocks the tail with his sword and grins. "Not that easy is it when people are stronger than you." Haru said stabbing the sword into the snake and cutting it down to just rubble. "Fight me and be smart about it." Haru said as the beast fell apart. "You are so weak it isn't funny, I had a harder time with the Shadow guard."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:54 pm
the skies filled with floating pies as a PI shield was placed around the area impenetrable to any but the most powerful magic user bereft of the evil touch "we tracked a great evil here! starjian orion the paltry disguise will nto fool us you shall be eliminated!"
they began to bombard the area with holy pies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:15 am
Blin stood up and placed his trunk on the ground behind him as he held his club before him defensivly. "This doesn't look good." He glanced over at Trven nervously.  

Blight_of_Luca

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:41 am
Puff lifted his head toward the sky and used the hydrogen to make a large fire ball that bursted in the sky drying out theair leaving the water clones to evaporate. "No more water clones, now onto those earth ones." He said as he ate a few pieces of metal that he found lying around. He spit out a large amount of molten metal that covered the ground. He breathed in deeply once more and blew out to cool the metal. He lift Haru onto his shoulders since he couldn't stand the melted metal. He let off some of the moisture with in his own body so that Haru could breath in the superheated enviroment.

((THe only water inthe area is coming from Puff and it is godmoding to use that to make clones so don't try. And since you don't know what element of metal the newly covered ground is you can't create clones from it sorry, I thought of everything. THere isn't even a cloud to rain on us in the area. mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:33 pm
----Byako Random Event -----

Clouds start converging and the sky darkens... Chocolate sauce begins raining from the sky...  

deathstar175

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:24 pm
(I'd be easier to post if these random pieces of crap weren't posted. I'd like a random event that could actually move the Rp instead of clog the boards)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:08 pm
((Indeed, there are times when the "random events" are more than just a little inapropriat))

Erk wasn't about to be overpowered by the clone. He was trained well in hand to hand combat, especialy in overpowering people when caught in a graple.

"Power output up." he comanded his suit blandly, and he had quickly turned the garple against the clone. "This is why you don't try to ambush someone." he said giving another tug and ripping the arms off of the clone.

When the rush of heat hit, his suit began emiting a cool shade of green blue as it regulated his body temperature and his mask began reprocessing his oxygen so he could continue to breathe unafected. He quickly brandeshed his extendible pole arm, and swung it around once, cleaving the colapsing water clones around him at the waist.

THe energy poring out from the undead semmed to spread over there body, and engulf them.

"Yes, embrace the rage and become Hatred." cackled the skull. the undead c ontinued screaming, but now began shambling about, moving slowly towards the various clones as they recognized them in there resemblance of the creature that killed them.

THe Charnel Hound howled as the creature wraped around him, and absorbed the heat that Puff was giving off. It charged for just a second, and from all over its body released a set of disintigration rays.

They blasted the alredy crumbling serpent into countless more pieces.

"Show yourself coward!"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:23 am
((Fyi, The water you make is yours and the fog is mine and all i need to do is to transfer chakra into an inanimite objects/eliments to make them come alive, however since the metal is infused with your energy, magic, whatever, I can't control it))

The shield was blocked because all of the chakra in the area was to much even for the power of PI

The holy pies were working briliantly againt the clones killing them almost instantanously on contact

The dirt from the snake forms back onto a few earth clones one of them a goes to a powerline, cuts it down and it Makes an electric clone Which forms another and another, ect...

the Chocolate started to reform into, you guessed it, Chocolate clones.

The metal begins to sink into the ground like a foundation built on clay.

more water clones started forming out of the fog  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:36 am
((i recieved permission to end this.))

----Byako Random Event -----

a chain reaction from the various elements at work at once sent milosh and the other participants through a temorary rupture through time and space dropping them across byako at various points in the future

((this went way out of hand and hasmatx if you had continued with this you would have fallen into godmodding for exibiting more power than was possible not to mention it was all rather overly theatrical for such a sudden apearance.
in the midst of another major plot this is bad timing and should have been paused

and it isnt it rather sudden for half the city to make there way here at once?

hasmat/milosh-desapear for a weeks time to reapear at any non clan base location

the rest of you are also sucked up but apear whenever you want to be.
and likewise apear whereever excluding clans your not a part of

thank you.))  

ByakoAssailant

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:38 pm
((Thanks for doing that assailent... I've been trying for a whil now and failing... I'm just gald I get to keep all the Hatred.))

Erk saw what was happening... It was all to familiar, and he buckled himself into his machine as the reaction continued "Deja v-" hje tried to say as he was sucked into the warp.

Cu, the charnel hound began colapse, the ash not stable enough to be taken into the portal, and was whisked away on a mysterious wind back to the urn of forgotten ashes. Het took what time he could and sent out lashing tenticles of ash so as to ensure he, puff, and Haru would not be seperated. He wished to thank them.

The skull was not so fortunate, he tried in vain to summon all the undead to him, but most were so far apart he could not ensure they'd follow his course. "Curses..." it muttered as it was swallowed up.

((ALl to a yet decided location))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces