Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:00 pm

He chuckled at the question."Alright, but don't you'd think they would notice when they found out most of my guests were drinking blood? Or happen to start talking to Eric with his teeth and eyes?And do you really think they won't notice that you have a fairy and a cat-girl sleeping with you?"He asked,geesturing to Alice and Sky,whoi both looked slightly offended.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:03 pm

Leora looked at a loss for words. "B-but . . . well . . . they . . . ARGH!! Fine! Just don't scare them too bad okay?" she asked, rather angrily, glaring at Lance.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:09 pm

He rolled his eyes and held his hands up with sarcastic defense."I know,I know.I'd be expecting them to come by . . . one o' clock I believe."He said,checking his watch."Alright then,you've got thirty minutes to get ready before they get here.Consequences for sleeping in."He chuckled and left the room.

Alice watched him leave."I've never met a vampire who doesn't have that kind of sick humor.Maybe it's inherited or something."She muttered to herself before flying over to the other two girls.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:19 pm

Leora glared at the door. "Which is yet another reason not to become a Vampire." she said in response to Alice's comment and then stood up and stretched. "Okay girls. Wanna help me pick out something to wear?" she asked as she walked over to the closet.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:23 pm

"Alright,"Alice and Sky both said simultaneously before excitedly running into the closet,in Alice's case flying.In moments they came out with an outfit as Alice asked."How about this?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:28 pm

Leora smiled. "That's great!" she said and then grabbed the outfit before going into the closet to put it on. "No looking!" she said, very insistant on her privacy.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:30 pm

Alice and Sky did as they were told and laid down on the bed in wait for their friend as well as for her family who would arrive in only a few minutes.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:37 pm

Leora burst out of the closet with great flare and gusto. "Ta-da!!" she said excitedly as she posed to show off her dress, a huge smile on her face.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:39 pm

Alice and Sky sat up and smiled at the dress she wore,clapping like members of an audience."Very beautiful,""Delightful."

(By the way,could you be Leora's family?I don't think I'd be able to do conversations with myself . . .)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:43 pm

((Sure! ^-^ But do you think you could be at least one of the family members?))

Leora giggled a bit as she dropped out of the pose. "Okay! I'm gonna go greet my family now. Bye!" she said as she headed out of her room.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:49 pm

(Alright,how about the mom?)

Leora's mother, father, and sister waited for someone to answer the door as her mother pressed the door bell.She was looking up at the castle in astonishment.She couldn't think of any reason how she had ended up here,maybe they were at the wrong address,she didn't understand.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:07 pm

Leora heard the doorbell ring and rushed down as fast as she could. "Coming!!" she yelled as she ran, though there were quite a few staircases she had to run down.

Leora's sister, Kailee waited a bit nervously, she still had a very active imagination so she was imagining monsters every which way. "Mom . . . I wanna go home . . ." she whined, feeling a little scared.

Leora's father sighed. "Kay, we should at least wait to see if anyone's home here." he said and then grinned down at his youngest daughter, ruffling her hair affectionately.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:11 pm

Leora's mother heard her oldest daughter yell from inside."See,Leora's coming."She told her husband almost reassuringly.She still felt quite uneasy about the castle.Why was her daughter in this giant palace?
The invitation they had all gotten from Lance had said nothing about a marriage or the other realm.That way,when they got back,they wouldn't remember anything about them.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:32 pm

Leora reached the door, finally, and practically threw it open in her excitement. "Mom! Dad! Sis!" she said excitedly as she hugged them all.

Leora's father chuckled and hugged his daughter tightly when she hugged him. "Good to see you again Leora . . ." he said, smiling at his daughter.

Kailee remained silent, though she hugged back when she was hugged. She couldn't help but think that there was something . . . sinister about this place . . .

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:41 pm

Leora's mother smiled warmly and hugged her daughter that she hadn't seen for so long.

Lance walked down the stairs when he heard Leora's excited voice."Oh,you must be Leora's family."He said.

Her mother looked at him.Though he seemed to be attractive,there was also something wrong about him.Something . . . evil."Leora, who's this?
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games