Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:33 pm
((I have my Neo Byakugan on. Your genjutsu doesn't affect me. I'll edit with the chakra attacking me. And Xantos there is no longer any roof.))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:45 pm
(Alright...does me cutting a hole dramaticly change my action? Either way im slicing at you 3nodding )  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:51 pm
As Xantos sliced at Abdiel his chainsaw stopped aburtly. It hit rock which Abdiel had compacted right then. Abdiel then touched the chainsaw with his other hand. And earth from that hand began to seep on it, thus stopping it for good. Then Abdiel pacted that earth, then dug the chainsaw out of his earth armor and threw the chainsaw with Xantos towards the office. "Nice try." Abdiel then threw another kunai; with a paper bomb attached, this time it headed straight for Hanzo.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:23 pm
Child of Hatred
((I have my Neo Byakugan on. Your genjutsu doesn't affect me. I'll edit with the chakra attacking me. And Xantos there is no longer any roof.))
(( No it works you can only see everyone's chakra but it's still black and dark you can still see there bodies though because of there chakra. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:25 pm
(( You can't see me but I'll respond to that move ))

*Hanzo dodged the kunai as it hit the wall behind him blowing up creating a big hole in the wall "Reiko's not gonna like that" Hanzo thought to himself.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:36 pm
((No read the fourm. It says the user willl pull in powerful chakra and then whatever. I can't remember the rest. >,<))

Abdiel laughed then pulling out the earth and melting it in his hand to preform as a weapon. Then Abdiel preformed a single handed hand seal and then the golem shot Abdiel out of the golem and then he raised his hand to strike Hanzo with his weapon.

Ducttape_Bandit

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:37 pm
Spirit thewalked up to the Hokage's door and took in a deep breathe "...Ok here goes nothing" She then knocked on the door  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:39 pm
((I wouldn't do that Spirit unless you want to lose your rpc after you just got it. :3))

Ducttape_Bandit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:39 pm
*Hanzo side-stepped the attack and jumped backwards doing a back flip.*

"Xantos hold him off!"

*Hanzo jumped over ( the door is smashed ) , grabbed Spirit and body flickered out of the office.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:43 pm
Destiny flashstepped from her spot to above Abdiel, she was upside down with chakra swirling in her hand. She threw her attack towards him as she yelled" Oodama Rasengan!" the flashstepping directly after the attack to about the edge of the ring.  

Cold winter angel

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:45 pm
Teddy appeared in the office "Holy crap ... abdiel is back" he said, he then pulled his fan out not knowing to attack "Should attack leaf or abdiel" he whispered to himself  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:49 pm
((I thought we couldn't have rasengan.))

Abdiel jumped backwards then his golems started to reach up from the cracks of the floor and then they came up onto Abdiel. Making a giant earth armor. Abdiel sighed, "Coward." then Abdiel still having his weapon attached body flickered behind Destiny and then went to stab through her.

Ducttape_Bandit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:51 pm
Teddy just watches "If she dies ... not my fault" he said .. he started to run to abdiel and destiny  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:56 pm
Destiny then smirked flipping off the ground to behind him within half a second she slashed at him with her claws leaving a red paste attached to his rock as it slowly began to eat through the rock. She flashstepped into the air and began to levitate waiting for his next move.  

Cold winter angel

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
* A sudden blinding light fills the room. A shatter of glass is heard as Hanzo now fused with Tenka smashes threw the window with his blade pointed to Abdiel's neck.*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff