Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:41 pm
Ravyn gasped. Wrong! It's wrong! Her instincts practically shouted at her. She stared at the two demons in front of her. She shook herself roughly. Now's my chance! She rushed forward to take off Neon's head, her blade whistling slightly at the speed it was moving.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:44 pm
Before Ravyn could strike a chain lashes out form the shadows and wraps around her neck. Xi materizes form the shadows and give the chain a tug stopping Ravyn and startting to choke her.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:46 pm
Blaize's snowy hair was starting to fade away into black, the red tips remaining. Her skin was also starting to change it's tone to red. Her Kusarigama changed as well into a seven foot scythe, blue flames licking across the red tinged blade. Blaize's eyes flashed open, the whites of her eyes no longer white, but pitch black.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:47 pm
((Just letting you know that that's auto-hitting. Not mad, just a note. I know how hard those things are...lol))

Ravyn gasped as the chain wrapped around her neck. Darnit! I forgot about the baby-sitter! She grabbed onto the chain and tried pulling it away so she could breathe.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:49 pm
(Man I seriously need some popcorn)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:52 pm
Xi smiles. She had Ravyn right were she wanted her. She quickly presses another crystal to the chain. Sparks burst form the links and a powerful eletical current surge up the chain towards her. ((sorry forgot to leave you an "out" ))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:55 pm
((No problem. Made one. lol))

Ravyn heard the crackling sound of electricity rushing towards her. Her eyes widened and she quickly swung her blade behind her, cutting the chain. She ignored the rough marks that the chain left around her neck and practically ripped it away from her neck. She glared at the elf in front of her. What can I do? I can't use any kind of magic trick! I'm only human...kind of.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:57 pm
"You okay Ravyn.....?" It was still Blaize's voice, if a little distorted. She turned towards the elf. "Didn't I tell you that I'm your opponent?" Blaize smiled, spinning her scythe.

(Edit: Curse you slow computer!)  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:57 pm
Neon was stilll on the ground screaming His skin started to peal away into his true demonic form as this happins he absorbs any demonic energy around him  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:58 pm
"Gotcha."

As the chain severs, the links start to glow brightly before exploding sending shrapnel and fire in all directions.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:01 pm
Blaize growled, rushing towards the elf. Please be okay Ravyn...... I can't split my concentration to protect you while fighting these guys.... Not that you need protecting..... Argh! stop rambling on at yourself! Blaize spun, using her speed to keep the spin going as she held the scythe out at full length. The blue flames from her blade spread up, glossing over the whirling air Blaize's spin created.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:01 pm
Ravyn quickly covered her body with the broad sides of her blades. She flinched as some came too close for comfort, but came out of the explosion relatively unharmed. "Oh, I'm just fine, Blaize. Almost strangled, but yeah just fine!" She yelled at her ally.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:08 pm
Xi reaches her hand out towards Blaize.

"Nai'sha-sor-Aeries!"

The scythe snaps open and hurtles towards Xi, except Blaize was in the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:12 pm
Blaize spun out of the way, still close enough to Xi for a decent attack. Blaize put a halt on her spin, the sudden force carrying the blue flames over to where Xi was. "Demon's flames!" Blaize said smiling. She looked over at where Ravyn was. "Sorry if my question seemed insensitive Ravyn......" Blaize's attention turned to the kid, her eyes narrowing. He's being taken in..... My release caused it...?  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:13 pm
Blaize! Ravyn tensed her muscles and, faster than any human could possibly move, blocks the hurtling scythe with her blade's broad side, deflecting it away. "Okay...Now you've made me mad." Ravyn panted, glaring at the elf with reflective yellow eyes.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games