Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:29 pm

(( Alright Dark...If you want to get all technical about this then ill bring in my quotes and everything....

snowyloved

Bambi Hyuuga:
Position: The muscle...
Responsibility: Sorts out people causing trouble. Helps people who are lost and dont know what to do. Cleans the place up. Head of the GP. Sorts any God-modding out when i see it. And genrally anything else people need help with.
Respond time: 1-3 days - Like Snowy, not the fastest but will get it done

Bambi Hyuuga
What are the GP'S?

The GP's (Guild Police) are a select few who look over the guild, making sure people are not breaking the rules, flaming, spamming, god-modding, arguing and anything else.

Alicia Joana
This is where COMPLAINTS, and ONLY COMPLAINTS are posted. And please follow this format. And i will put noted and i will take it up with the other VC's and CPT.

So yes...Me and Alicia run along side each other, hence why she is second incharge of the GP.

But still, i will talk to her myself about it. ))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:38 pm

(( Bambi please I already have a headache from all of this its been settled and your dragging it on. I contacted a VC for her settlement and now it's done with I find it rude that you don't care what she has said and that you insist on continuing the discussion when we have already ooced this page too many times. I am willing to pay Zann the money for taking his bijuu if need be. ))

Dark-Ninja70

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:40 pm

(As a witness, I'm afraid I must side with bambi on this one, you never gave Zann a chance to dodge, block, pull away, or anything of that variation. Nor as Bambi said, used any of those methods to escape the genjutsu. Xantos-man has spoken! talk2hand )
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:41 pm

(( Its not settled if the others still have a problem about it. And the others contacted me about this. And there is nothing rude about this, because im talking to her about it right now since we are BOTH VC dealing with this and me and her need to come to an agreement. ))

Bambi Hyuuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:45 pm

( He said he stabebd the sword in my throat and that's auto hitting yet that's accepted. Also it's says on countless sites on genjutsu that if you disrupt the users chakra that they are broken free and he did that when he impaled 7-9 chakra points in the neck thus disrupting my natural chakra flow breaking his grasp over me even if he is still playing the flute the break of my natural chakra would cancel it out. Also tell me how he could possibly stop my soul just because they go into my subconscious doesn't mean the bijuu can kick me out. The bijuu does not have the abilitie to kick souls out of the persons body you can't make up abilities and secondly the 8 tailed user has a great amount of control over the 8 tailed so once I took over his body the bijuu can't attack because of my control over him now. )
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Bambi Hyuuga
(( Its not settled if the others still have a problem about it. And the others contacted me about this. And there is nothing rude about this, because im talking to her about it right now since we are BOTH VC dealing with this and me and her need to come to an agreement. ))
( I'll be ok with that I lived and reiko arrived doing medic stuff on me while zann left something like that would be ok. )

Dark-Ninja70

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:51 pm

Two Tai's would suddenly be seen rushing out of the gates, sprinting at their fastest speeds. They appeared to be moving so fast that "lines" of some sorts could be seen behind them. One of them, was heading off to go find Orion. The other one, was off to go visit some friends. When both of the Tai's reached a certain distance from the gates, they both body flickered away from view.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Dark-Ninja70
( He said he stabebd the sword in my throat and that's auto hitting yet that's accepted. Also it's says on countless sites on genjutsu that if you disrupt the users chakra that they are broken free and he did that when he impaled 7-9 chakra points in the neck thus disrupting my natural chakra flow breaking his grasp over me even if he is still playing the flute the break of my natural chakra would cancel it out. Also tell me how he could possibly stop my soul just because they go into my subconscious doesn't mean the bijuu can kick me out. The bijuu does not have the abilitie to kick souls out of the persons body you can't make up abilities and secondly the 8 tailed user has a great amount of control over the 8 tailed so once I took over his body the bijuu can't attack because of my control over him now. )

(( If you think he has been god-modding or something then show me where. All you need to do is PM me and tell me. Like these people have. And to the other part...I have already explained when i first posted... ))

Bambi Hyuuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:02 pm

((Wow .. glad to see yah bambi))
Teddy ran out of the village
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:13 pm

((Dark even Bambi and thefire say you can't...I know you're crew as well, but it's a bad idea to go against a VC and crew, and almost everyone here is against you. I had no chance to dodge, and me stabbing your neck was because you were trapped inside a genjutsu. So I'm guessing now I can't rp, Hanzo has my body until this problem is sorted? >_<

Gee a soul can't just travel through the air to its target...if that's the case then we can all fly around as souls can't we. Your soul seems to have all its senses as it somehow knows where I was, even though I was standing quite far away from you. Doesn't that mean that if we want to spy on someone, we can just fly in there as souls? Since we're neither solid, liquid or gas, we can't be sensed? ==" ))

iZann

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Dark-Ninja70
(( That's it ))

*Hanzo was running towards the gates he could feel Zann's presence. As he neared he saw Tai in trouble so Hanzo body flickered over to help when suddenly he is overwhelmed in a orb of darkness and taken with them to the other realm.*

iZann
((Can I auto this one? I don't want anyone to interfere. And it won't harm you anyway.))

Zann's eyes were still closed, but before he played the flute he had already formed the seals (read my post I really did). The moment he activated the jutsu, an orb of pure impenetrable darkness surrounded him and Hanzo...then in less than a millisecond he and Hanzo had vanished from the gates, seemingly from the face of the earth.

Dark-Ninja70
*Hanzo's eyes suddenly changed from black to red he had activated his mangekyou sharingan.*
"Your not gonna leave here alive Zann"
*After saying that Hanzo lit Zann with Ameratsu*

iZann
The Amaterasu seemed to hit Zann...then he vanished from sight. The surroundings all darkened, and Hanzo suddenly found himself frozen to the spot. No matter how he tries, he can't move a muscle. His eyelids have been forced to close, so he cannot see what is happening. His arms are also suddenly forced above his head, and the ground seemed to leave his feet. Something hard, cold and metallic suddenly clamps down on Hanzo's wrists, suspending him in mid-air. As his eyes were closed, Hanzo cannot use the Sharingan to counter the jutsu. And as he had no bijuu, he cannot break out of it by himself. His arms were suspended, and he was frozen in place unable to even bite his lip to escape it.

((This is NOT auto-ing. I've been playing the flute for almost 4 posts now, and it's supposed to take effect after 1 post.))

Dark-Ninja70
*Hanzo tried to fight it but he couldn't move at all. No matter how much strength he put into it nothing would budge. "Oh s**t!" Hanzo thought to himself.*

iZann
Suddenly it felt like something was slowly slicing a knife across Hanzo's back. And then another. And another. The slashes seem numberless, limitless, and showed no sign of stopping. Sounds of a whip cracking through the air can be heard, and Hanzo can feel blood dripping off his back from the deep, seemingly fatal slashes. It was pure agony, even for the ones who can tolerate the most pain. A hot knife, slashing deeply at his back, again and again. And as he was still frozen, he cannot utter a sound of pain, or see what was going on.
"Hanzo-san, don't underestimate me, as I never underestimated you. And don't call me "little punks" next time." Zann's voice echoed throughout the area, as if he was the darkness himself. The pain racked through Hanzo's body, again and again, showing no sign of stopping.

((I gotta go to bed...will be here tmr morning))

*Hanzo kept getting sliced by the knife over and over again he could feel his blood pouring down his body and onto the ground below. It was incredibly painful as he just stood there frozen taking each slash. "What the hell is happening? Is he cutting me with a katana? knife? what the hell is going on!?" he thought to himself in a panic.*

iZann
A blade pierced through Hanzo's body, impaling him. Then another. And another. Every inch of Hanzo's body became impaled with a forest of weaponry. In real life a shinobi would have definitely died from the wounds, but this was a gejutsu. So as much as he would like it to stop, the torturous pain would not go away.

In real life, the puddle beside Zann began to rise (I said the water swirled madly in my first post), and took the form of Zann. The water reflection clone has one third of the Zann's chakra, and the moment his form took place, the clone began to walk towards Hanzo, drawing his sword from his back as he did so. Pulling back his arm, he stabbed it through Hanzo's neck, the Hachibi's demonic chakra running through the sword. As the real Zann was still playing the flute, Hanzo was still trapped in the genjutsu, frozen in place and in his pain he would not know what was happening to him in real life. Even if his sword missed a vital spot in his neck, the Hachibi's demonic chakra would finish him off.
"This is for extracting Rahenno-san's Kyuubi, as well as murdering Kit." The clone murmered in Hanzo's ear

((VC Death approved the clone thing and the flute through pm))

Dark-Ninja70
(( That's it your going down...))

*After being impaled in the neck the pain took Hanzo out of the genjutsu and into reality. (( Like when sasuke was in a genjutsu and he stabbed himself in the leg with a kunai. Another instance would be like having a bad dream when your getting stabbed then somebody actually stabs you you’ll wake up and be in a s**t load of pain ))

Blood was pouring out of his neck and mouth and with his last breath he managed to say "Fushi Tensei..." just before his old body dropped to the floor deceased. His soul then took over Zann's body releasing the genjutsu and orb of darkness and returning back to the gates of the leaf village. Hanzo now in Zann's body did a tiger sign canceling the clone and looked over to Xantos.
“Don’t attack me Xantos it’s me Hanzo I had to use Fushi Tensei…”
Hanzo then looked over at his old body and took the eyes, katana and Anbu mask then placed a explosive note on the body to blow it up so no puppets are made. He then walked over to Xantos and did the tiger sign blowing up his old body behind him and continuing forward to the village.*

((Fushi no Jutsu
Fushi Tensei was a specially developed Ninjutsu technique developed by Orochimaru. The technique prevents death by allowing the caster to leave his body and inhabit the body of another. This allows one to remain in the world forever as they are not restrained by the age limits placed on ones physical body. When Orochimaru takes over the body the original individual is not totally wiped out, a small piece of them remains behind to become a part of Orochimaru's subconscious. Orochimaru wished to use this technique to take over the body of an Uchiha clan member, this would allow him greater ability to fulfill his goal of learning all the jutsu of the world. When Orochimaru switches bodies, he is forced to inhabit that body for a period of years before he will be able to use the technique again.))

(( I'll add the pms in a minute ))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:29 pm

iZann
Dark-Ninja70
iZann
Dark-Ninja70
iZann

1) I was playing the flute for a long time already, and created the water clone beforehand for this combination of attacks.

2) I didn't say you'll be too distracted by the genjutsu to notice the real pain. In fact the real Zann has never stopped playing the flute, so even if I stabbed your neck and you broke out of it, you would still be hearing the flute music wouldn't you? Which means that the sound waves of the flute never stopped reaching your ear drums. Which basically means that you never stopped hearing the music, which means that the genjutsu was never broken. Which also means that when I stabbed your neck, you died in oblivion, inside the genjutsu.

Also when I stabbed your neck, my sword would have severed your aorta and your trachea, as well as your chakra point...which means instant death doesn't it...? Also Orochimaru had to "reveal his true form" when he activates the technique, and to transport his victim to a different dimension he swallows the victim.

--naruto.wikia.com

What you did was simply leave your body as a soul, then somehow travel to me and somehow, uh, transport me to a different dimension, though I have no idea how a soul can do that. I mean Orochimaru swallowed the victim and that makes sense, but how a soul can transport a real, flesh and blood body to another dimension I have no idea.

But that aside...

When a bijuu is sealed within a human, the bijuu is inside the host's subconsciousness, not within the host's chakra system. In the Fushi Tensei, the user's soul enters the opponent's subconsciousness, evidently suppressing it and claiming the body for his own. However in a jinchuuriki, the bijuu is also within the host's subconsciousness, making it "2 beings in 1 body", if you'd like to call it that.

--naruto.wikia.com

Meaning that if you use Fushi Tensei, the Hachibi's subconsciousness would be there too. And because the Hachibi had no seal in the manga (Bee was sitting on the Hachibi's snout in his subconsciousness), then the Hachibi would see you in my subconsciousness too. And that also means that he can reject you or kill you inside, since obviously he is much larger and hell lot stronger than you, and a bijuu at full power is not something a human can take down, even a sannin. And the Sharingan is only shown to be able to control the Kyuubi, so yep.

And in the Fushi Tensei both Orochimaru and his victim can't move (I can't find the picture but I think you'll remember), and I doubt you can take over the Hachibi's subconsciousness too. So it'll either reject you or kill your soul inside Zann's subconsciousness.
I'm not repeating myself I told you already in a genjutsu you disrupted my chakra by striking like 7 chakra points that would not kill me right away but in a matter of seconds from blood loss and loss of oxygen. I just said 2 words before I dropped dead with my last breath.

"To perform this technique, Orochimaru reveals his true form, a gigantic white snake composed of smaller white snakes, by leaving through his current host's mouth. Orochimaru then swallows the new host and takes him or her to a different dimension, where Orochimaru envelops the mind of his victim."

This is basically saying Orochimaru reveals his true form to take over the body. Thus meaning since I'm not some snake my true form is the soul of my body it's who I am and that is what took over your body.

Now about your body being taken over you keep having this retarded thing in your head about the hachibi able to reject my soul and/or kill me am I correct?

Well Bijuu CANNOT Reject Souls!

ONCE MY SOUL ENTERS YOUR BODY IT INSTANTLY TAKES CONTROL AND YOU HAVE A HIGH LEVEL OF CONTROL OVER THE HACHIBI MEANING I WOULD TO. YOU YOURSELF WOULD GO INTO MY SUBCONCOUIS BUT SINCE IT'S YOUR BODY THE HACHIBI WOULD STIL BE THERE BECAUSE IT WASN'T APART OF YOU MENTALLY. NOW IF IT WAS IT TOO WOULD BE LOST FOREVER IN A PART OF MY BRAIN BUT I'M PRETTY SURE IT ISN'T MEANING ONCE I HAD CONTROL I'D HAVE CONTROL OVER THE BIJUU ASWELL BECAUSE YOU KEEP IMAGINING THIS AS SOME BIJUU KICKING A SOUL OUT BUT IT CANT THATS JUST NOT A ABILITY THEY HAVE MY SOUL DOESN'T GO STRAIGHT IN YOUR BODY FOR THE HACHIBI TO SEE IT GOES IN AND TAKES CONTROL ON CONTACT AND THE HACHIBI CANT SEE AND NEITHER CAN YOU BECAUSE THE SOUL IS NOT A LIGUID, GAS OR AIR THAT CAN BE KEEP AWAY LIKE THREW A SHIELD IT'S LIKE A GHOST THAT CAN GO THREW BUILDINGS AND OVERSHADOW PEOPLE. I'M DOING THE SAME THING OVERSHADOWING YOU FOR 3 YEARS UNTIL I MUST FIND A NEW BODY!

That's why I said if you want a VC to sort this out since this will never end.

Orochimaru revealed his true form and swallowed his victim in order to gain access to his victim's soul. Zann was standing like 10 to 15m in front of you, and you're saying that your soul flew out of your body, somehow entered mine, and somehow entered my subconsciousness and took over it. ...Ok?

If that's the case then we can all fly around like souls can't we, since in your case, the soul can hve perfect senses as it knows where I am.

You keep saying that the Hachibi isn't part of my body...well how do you expain Fusaku who keeps getting rejected from Naruto's body, if the fox was not part of his subconsciousness? And how the fox manages to talk to him? A normal person would of course only have himself, but a jinchuuriki has clearly shown to have 2 beings.

And anyway that jutsu is like completely unavoidable and stuff, and with that it means you can even take on Mikyo's strongest's rpc cuz they CAN'T counter it can they, if it's what you say it is.

Now do you want to let a VC sort this out?
Alicia said I win but now her and Bambi are talking. Also your one to talk getting me in a genjutsu like that and stabbing me in the neck.

Ok I've been standing at the gates playing the flute all the time...it's your fault for not reading my posts carefully and putting on ear plugs or something like that. Well because you were trapped and open without a chance to escape, I could stab your neck with a clone cuz I can;t move while playing the flute. So I didn't god-mod, I followed all the rules of the weapon, but you god-modded cuz you didn't give me a chance to dodge. Because now that means that you can defeat anyone in the guild. You were an inch away from death, I was unharmed, and suddenly whoosh your soul auto-takes my body. Hmm...

Well that is my true form since I'm not some snake creature it brings out their true form to take over the body of the enemy. Also you godmodded slicing me in the neck and I could have possibly stopped it so I just did to you what you did to me. Though each of our moves seem to be almost impossible to stop.

Dark-Ninja70

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:29 pm

Yokai not knowing what to do walked to the fire country
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:39 pm

((.....can you just stop please?.....Gods sake.....))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:49 pm

(( Dark i said to PM me it not post it....
Me and Alicia are currently talking anyway and will decide what will happen ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games