Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:03 pm
Xaec looked up at the person who'd walked up behind him and growled. "Hey! Xaec here to get pointy things with monies first. You wait until Xaec done." he said, bearing his teeth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:46 pm
TES turned to Xaec, calmly drawing his twin battle knives. He held both of them as if they were lighter than feathers. TES gave a small grunt, flicking his wrist. The tip of the blade in his left hand whipped across Xaec's right cheek, leaving a small cut that began to bleed slowly.

Calm yourself or someone will do it by force one day. Next time the person might just kill you instead of leaving a small cut.  

TESparky

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:13 pm
Xaec patted his cheek and looked at the blood. He growled. "SHAKLAKA!" With fierce anger, he grabbed onto the person's leg and bit down hard onto it, shaking his head around to try and do as much damage with the bite as possible. After a moment, he lept back from the man and held a paw to his face. There was a glow and the cut vanished, as though it had never been there. He beared his teeth again and narrowed his eyes. "Xaec at place for pointy things first, not you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:48 am
dling looked around
"i wonder if theres anything new around here..."
he began leafing through his bag and pulled out a map of the marketplace and began looking around  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:25 am
Krinna watched as Xaec and the guy who changed his mind about the shop started fighting. She wasn't entirely sure who'd started it, but hey, they were guys. They probably had both wanted to pick a fight.
She decided it was best not to stick her furry little muzzle into it... for now. Hopefully it wouldn't get out of hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:35 am
Her hips swayed in a snake like motion as she made her way into the marketplace. I wonder if they’re selling food..  

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:37 am
"looks mostly the same for byako"
dling continues map studying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:42 am
As she walked she noticed something… was it… a bear? She wandered closer, and it was a bear… in clothes! “Oh my god how cute!” She squealed and began petting poor dling’s head.  

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

TESparky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:43 am
Ace the Rather Dashing
Xaec patted his cheek and looked at the blood. He growled. "SHAKLAKA!" With fierce anger, he grabbed onto the person's leg and bit down hard onto it, shaking his head around to try and do as much damage with the bite as possible. After a moment, he lept back from the man and held a paw to his face. There was a glow and the cut vanished, as though it had never been there. He beared his teeth again and narrowed his eyes. "Xaec at place for pointy things first, not you."
Being bitten had angered TES. In a fit of directed and controlled rage, a large shadow in the form of a greatsword appeared in front of TES. His twin battle knives had disappeared back under his jacket and TES's hands had wrapped themselves around the hilt of the new sword.

Back off before I back you off!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:00 am
"Hey, bear in clothes and Mr. Great sword. Can I ask you two where the most technologically advanced shopping area is?" Shinobu said walking between the two. "I'll give payment for the informationthat I seek." He said before rubbing his head with his corrupted hand.  

Rozalin Wednesday

TESparky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:46 pm
Shinobu_Mayl
"Hey, bear in clothes and Mr. Great sword. Can I ask you two where the most technologically advanced shopping area is?" Shinobu said walking between the two. "I'll give payment for the informationthat I seek." He said before rubbing his head with his corrupted hand.
TES turned his head to look the man in the eyes. Being bitten was bad enough. Now someone was getting in between him and a fight. It took control not to smack the man across the face.

I'm trying to figure that out myself. The only reason I'm at this shop is because it has a forge I can use to fix my katana.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:37 pm
"I can fix your katana if you need me to." Shinobu said as he raised his hand infront of him. "Katana, upload." He said before a katana appeared in his hand. "About the best I can do."

"Stop showing off for people." Puff said as he walked up behind Shinobu. "I can eat swords, but you don't see me showing off."  

Rozalin Wednesday

TESparky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:01 pm
Shinobu_Mayl
"I can fix your katana if you need me to." Shinobu said as he raised his hand infront of him. "Katana, upload." He said before a katana appeared in his hand. "About the best I can do."

"Stop showing off for people." Puff said as he walked up behind Shinobu. "I can eat swords, but you don't see me showing off."
TES took his katana from the sheath. He gave it a small twist and slashed the air before sliding it back into the case on his hip. Releasing his grip on the hilt of the great sword, it disappeared back into shadows.

Thanks, but the balance is off by a fraction of a pound towards the kissaki of the blade. And I could have done it myself. It would have taken longer but I would have had it balanced the way I like. Still, it's better than nothing.

TES held out his hand to the man that had fixed his katana. This was rare for him, but it seemed necessary. Gratitude was best in situations like these.

Trahelion Estonian Sevano. Call me TES. And when you find a good weapon store, come looking for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:45 pm
Dling turned to see a girl nearly as tall as he was reaching up to pet his head
"excuse me?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:31 am
“Hm..?” Thya looked at the bear thoroughly confused. “You can talk?” Her hand paused mid-pet as she looked at him.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games