Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:24 am
*he scans the room and goes, then comes back with a cart full of stuff, and pours it out, tools included, he saws a small hole in the floor and puts a bed his size in it, so that it would be exactly floor level, then attached poles to the ends and made a frame for curtains, that he added last, he then took what looked like a pen and turned it on, a wide beam of what looked like a laser glowed and the space it hit was red, he slowly but carefully painted the walls with it, then with the almost 95% of the other space in his room he put a flat, low to the ground board that had holo centers in it, when he turned them on they showed images of the surrounding area, cartographed so that the unknown spots were shrouds... and he took the liberty of replacing all the lightbulbs with red ones... and fascened more holocenters under the floor around the room to make many displays appear coming from what had appear to be nowhere*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:34 pm
*he puts many pillows and a blanket on the bed, and saws another deep spot, which he begins to install a fullsized hot tub*hehehe, this is going to be so fun!

*he finishes wiring it in, and all, with a retractable top*yesh!  

justice_prime

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:40 pm
*he hooks the hot tub to the water line, and power lines and fascens them extra securely, then he cuts a hole in the carpet and begins to weld in some walls, and makes a tiny restroom only a kit could use, with a sink, toilet, and bath tub, and several flasks of soap and shampoo,*there.. now let me see.. *he makes another room next to the first within it and puts a stove, a fire pit, refrigerator and fixing table, along with some shelves full of flasks of all sorts of ingredients, all very small and kit sized, and he goes, and plops down onto the bed*

well, i'm happy how this is turning out *the hot tub's top slides closed with a carpetted top making it unclear there ever was one in the first place*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:36 pm
record glared at kren "we are the safest location in the city and we have the profits from nearly every single weaponry business in the city you would be a fool not to join"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:47 pm
lutia left justice to his own designs and went back to the wooden door and entered to meet neo "so how are things coming along?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:52 pm
Sou Jara
record glared at kren "we are the safest location in the city and we have the profits from nearly every single weaponry business in the city you would be a fool not to join"

"So?" Nicalin asked. "Why should we join? It's not til I join that I need the safety, and I don't need money, and have more weapons than I care for, and can't be rid of. I think I'd be a fool to join." She flicked a fan of cards out and tossed them in the air. There were far more cards there than it had seemed; they completely cloaked her from view. When the cards had all fallen, she was gone.
And the cards lay in a pattern: "Ciao!"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:29 am
silentdraconis
Sou Jara

"So?" Nicalin asked. "Why should we join? It's not til I join that I need the safety, and I don't need money, and have more weapons than I care for, and can't be rid of. I think I'd be a fool to join." She flicked a fan of cards out and tossed them in the air. There were far more cards there than it had seemed; they completely cloaked her from view. When the cards had all fallen, she was gone.
And the cards lay in a pattern: "Ciao!"
"She is a decent magician...and as far as joining...No thanks."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:59 am
Neo smiled and looked at Lutia.
"Depends if you like surprises, i am doing fairly well. How long do i have?" he asked, hiding his work from her.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:56 am
hmmm... does this clan ever conquer other clans? *he asks looking for someone to address the question to*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:39 pm
lutia makes a few mental calculations "about eight more hours for the two devices and about two days to invent a shielding and security system
oh and ive recruited somebody to help you so as to speed things up"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:42 pm
"then why are you always here?
a fan of the food?
"
record hears justices comment and floats over to him "on rare ocasions though we prefer to do so indirectly from what ive seen"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:57 am
oh, i see *he said tinkering with a small piece of tech* (should i change my format to use ""s)  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:26 pm
((i would prefer it since the majority of byako uses them but if you would rather use that style i wont complain))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:07 pm
He looked up towards her. "Hmmm... i see, yet, would there be a problem with starting an empire?" he says lining the tech with some sort of oil, "It may be wise to expand your borders"  

justice_prime

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games