Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:11 pm
Jack tabon, a blind man who had been using his walking stick to navigate, was supposed to be on his way to the Mecha Main street, but he could sense he had made on or two wrong turns. He opened his mind's eye to get a look around. Yeah, this was most definately the wrong area. Of course, that Danish guy really didn't gie him the best directions. His mind's eye began to pick up something odd. It was aperson...at least Jack hoped so. the person was completely robed. He walked a little more towards the person. "Er...hello? Could you help me? I'm sorta lost..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:20 pm

Pale blue eyes slowly locked onto Jack. The woman's gaze was enough to give almost anyone the chills. In her eyes, not the slightest trace of emotion could be found. Slowly, she blinked...

She stared at him for a moment or two before a flicker of hope flitted across her eyes. She quickly swept over to Jack. Just a couple of inches in front of him, her eyes turned up again, then back to him curiously, as if asking if that was where he wished to go. Of course, she didn't know he was blind.

KindRain

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:25 pm
Jack had closed his mnd's eye before the girl had come over. He didn't want ot come off as too looney. He had already had an experience like that. "Um...I need to get...er...home. Do you know a place where there is alot of technology? If you do, could you take me there. Its hard being a blind man in a new city."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:31 pm

Two Angelic wings materialized behind her, and she spread her arms wide. Beneath him, a disk of silver light formed. With a gentle push, she was airborn, with the disk following close behind.
In no time, they both lighted on the flying fortress.
"We're here," she said, voice just as chilly and empty as her eyes.

KindRain

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Jack felt the air rush past him as he felt himself lifted into the air. "Apparently, she did know a place. But as the went higher, he wondered where she was taking him. When they landed, he heard her. Her voice chilled his heart. "Wh...where exactly is 'here'?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:42 pm

"The Immortal Spirit Army... Much chaos here, and plenty of technology. This is a good place for you, Mr. Tabon. You are not the only one who's lost..."
For the first time, her voice had some emotion to it; sadness.

KindRain

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:47 pm
So that's it was it then? A psychic as well. Well if he was going to find a way to get home, chos and technology would most assuredly take him there. He felt a twinge of sadness for the girl that had taken him here. "And are you going to show me where this technology is? Or is this gonna be some whacko scavenger hunt?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:51 pm

"You helped free me, and I helped you here. Sadly, I can do no more... A wacko scavenger hunt this may be, but you're both lost, and you both need to be found."
As quickly as she had appeared, she vanished.

KindRain

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:53 pm
"Wha-" Jack asked but soon realized she had vanished. What was this? Both? Who the heck was this girl talking about? And so now here he was on some sort of base up in the air, and was now going to have to go around looking for what he needed by himself. "Let the scavenger hunt begin then."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:04 pm

A rather large horned demon walks towards Tabon. The Demon is nearly twice his size, and looked rather ferocious. The Demon glared Tabon with its black orbs that serve as its eyes. The Demon opened his mouth to talk:

" Hey...I haven't seen you here before...are you one of the new recruits?"

The Demon stood there, waiting for an answer, tapping his foot, and filing his long sharp nails.

MasterHan

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:28 pm
Jack, who still didn't have his psychic eye opned and couldn't see the source of the voice, turned to where he heard it from. "Oh, well, no. I was sorta...brought here by someone. I'm looking for a place that has alot of advanced technology on their hands, and I heard you guys fit that bill. Does this place have what I need?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:41 am
Not unless you're in need of the souls of the damned... *Miso said, walking up to the man and the demon. His voice was feminine, as was his face and the overall shape of his body, thus making it incredibly easy to mistake him for a girl.* I'm sorry sir, but this city is not a tourist attraction, nor is it a giftshop. *he turns to the demon.* You! make some use of yourself and get to the war-room. I'm calling a meeting. *looking back at the blind man, he crosses his arms.* So, you need some advanced technology? *He reaches into his pocket, and removes a small bomb. it looked like a pen, and the only thing that gave it away was a very, very small lable on the side of the ball point which read "C4".* Take this...pen...to the Jarians, and ask them about technology. Just be sure to get at least 40 feet away within 10 seconds of the pen being "clicked" open. *he blinks.* Not to say there's any reason to run away...just to be safe... *With the flick of his hand, he opens a hell-portal, with the exit being infront of the Jarian headquarters.* Glad to be of service to you. *with that, he pushes the blind man into the portal, and closes it.*

*Meanwhile, back outside, Asmodeus lets out a yell that could crumble buildings. His entire arm was engulfed in black flames, the flesh being scorched from the bone with a sick crackling sound.* "Aaaahahhhggrrrhhhh!!!" *He squeezes Siri as hard as he possibly could, and then flung her straight down into the ground. He gazed down at his ruined right arm, breathing heavily* "You...I'll kill you!!" *he began to dive, when suddenly, he felt himself unable to move...*

*Smirking slightly, Violet slowly glided down next to where Siri had been thrown.* "Asmodeus...You've certainly lost your touch in your old age...havn't you?"  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:49 am

The Demon heard a female voice behind him. He turns around, with a snarling face,

" What did you sa-...Oh, it's you Master Miso."

The Demon quickly stood straight up, and threw his filing...thing, away. He then salutes Miso.

" Yes Sir! Right away sir!"

And with that, the demon quickly runs to the War room.

Meanwhile, at the Control Room.

Jack stared in astonisment at one the screens viewing the Siri/Asmodeus Battle. Where the hell did VIOLET come from!? Jack thought for awhile...Oh, that's right! No one ever DID kill him! Damn Solus! Jack quickly set all the turrets to aim and shoot at violet, at 100% efficiency.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:03 am
*Violet glances up, and quirks a brow as all the energy from the turrets come flying at him.* Hmph. You underestimate me... *he simply raises his hand, and stops all of the energy blasts in mid-air. thousands of glowing orbs surrounded him, looking as though they were barely holding still.* "Well, looks like someone just received their method of execution..." *he points at Asmodeus, and smirks.* Boom. *All the stopped energy goes flying at Asmodeus, and begin to Bombard him, blowing him to pieces. When the smoke from the explosions clear, there is nothing but ashes where Asmodeus once was.*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:09 am
Jack just stared at the computer screen in horror. Did that just happen? Did Violet..kill Asmodeus?!

"...Damnit, Damnit, Damnit!"

Jack slumps into his chair.

" I shoud've KNOWN that would've happened...Argh, I'm so STUPID!"

Jack stops the fire of the turrets to prevent any more damage to any of it's surroundings and/or members. Now Jack just sits there, thinking as he's staring into the screen.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games