Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:28 am
Sirus stirred a little more, looking around at his surroundings. They were heading back home, the lab drifting farther away.

The woman watched them leave silently and headed back into the lab. Inside she began to pour gasoline all around the labs, cages, etc. Taking a lighter from her pocket and dropped it on the ground. The lab went up in flames, taking down everything around it. Without a word she left the lab.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:02 am
Hoi.. He leaned his head down and nuzzled it a bit against Sirus' muzzle. Hoi, you feeling better? He heard an explosion, and looked back, the lab was in flames...He let out a few chirp-y, squeaky sounds (like a cub uses to call it's mother)..These sounds were happy, a victory cry. Even his stubby tail wiggled with joy... From this point, he had been ignoring the coyote. She was not being vicious, but he still did not trust her. Sirus was getting better, the coyote had no one else to turn to, so inwardly, Mephisto didn't really know what to do about her.

Honestly, he considered putting her out of her misery.

Meph!stopheles

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:46 am
She nudged the wounded towards the middle, though Annie and Lex stubbornly refused to move. "We're fine!" Lex insisted. Nonetheless, Sheol swept up her cubs in her arms and held them close, eyes shut just so she could hear them breathe. "I never thought I'd see the outside again..." She murmured against their headfur while they wriggled, trying to get loose, "And look at me now, outside.. with my cubs..."

Annie squirmed up higher so he could look over the ragtag pack, "Mother, where are we going now?" His voice was low and his eyes were bright, gaze focused on the burning lab. Lex wanted down, darn it all, he wanted to feel the dirt under his hind paws and feel the air and roll in the grass. Their mother stroked their headfur, finally setting down Lex but keeping a paw firmly on his shoulder, "I don't know yet..."

The tigress wasn't in the middle, rather, she was keeping to the side. The coyote wasn't in her bubble of concern yet, though she was a bit wary of it. Her gaze flickered up to the one carrying Sirus, and relief flooded her when she realized the cub was moving and recovering.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:01 am
Hokucho resisted being moved to the middle, "Really I'm fine I can help..." Shinju also tugged at his sleeve trying to pul him in.  

Hokucho

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:21 am
She continued to fallow, and stopped when the lab exploded. She'd turn, and whimper, takeing a step twords it, and then sitting. She'd lean her head back, as far as she could, and let out the most god awful noise, that would have been a mournful howl if she wasnt such a mutated thing. The sound was a screeching, almost that of a bat, befor seeming to become double voiced and almost giggley as it turned into a long note. She stopped after sevreal howls, and lowered her ears, turning, and running after the direction Mephi was carring Sirus off to, and simply fallowed, trailing about five feet behind, and ten feet to the side.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:24 am
Mephisto continued to lead on,letting out a shudder at the coyote's howl. They reached the meadows around the cave and tree, and finally he would stop and turn to them, looking down at Sirus for a long moment before he lifted his head and spoke. From here on out, you all are free. You are welcome to stay here if you wish, but if you wish to move on and find your own safe haven, please do so. There are many more humans out there, some of them bigger, stronger, and with more advanced weapons than what we experienced in this time. Even as secluded as this place is, they found us.. Keep in mind they are always out there somewhere, and always will be. Some can be trusted, some can not, as we saw today. My advice is to stay away from them, and should they approach you, be very cautious. After his speech, he turned and started walking into the tall grass, but since he was standing and not crouched, it only came up to his chest. (haha, Mephi's short.)  

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:57 am
Sirus woke in Mephi's arms, the grass brushing against his body as they moved. He looked up at Mephi as they walked.

"We're okay?" he asked.

His arms pulled up to Mephi's chest as he curled into him. He finally felt warm and safe in Mephi's arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:10 am
Yes Sirus. Everything is fine now, don't worry. Thank goodness.. Sirus didn't sound like he had washed down a handful of needles with a swig of acid anymore. He carried Sirus all the way back to the cave, and laid him in the pelts that were still there. You still need to rest though.. Take it easy ok..?  

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:28 am
He streched on the pelts and curled in a small ball. He did feel tired, the stress of the day and the medicine he was given was making his eyes droop. Peaking up at Mephi, he grabbed his leg. "What about you? Aren't you hurt?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:34 am
Yes. He replied, looking down to Sirus. But it's nothing serious. I'll be fine. There are others to tend to as well. You just rest, and I will take care of everything. He reached up, flicking some of his blonde headfur from his eyes. Besides, that human hit like a girl. He tried to joke, but in reality.. he'd actually been through quite a lot himself..  

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:43 am
Sirus laughed slightly at the joke. Mephi could always make him feel better. He crawled onto his lap and leaned against his chest.

"just stay with me untill I fall asleep, that shouldn't be too long," he said and yawned.

((Would anyone mind if I made another time jump? Or would that bother someone? ninja ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:54 am
((I'm not so sure we should have a jump now, but maybe soon. Other votes please whee ))

He held Sirus in his arms and nodded slightly, stroking back Sirus' hair from his face. Until you fall asleep then. Sleep well, Sirus...

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:58 am
((Cool, I can wait for everyone. I would just like to make Sirus a little older ninja ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:01 am
Rinchans-flower
((Cool, I can wait for everyone. I would just like to make Sirus a little older ninja ))

((gee I wonder why. whee rofl ))

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:02 am
[BrokenWing]
Rinchans-flower

((gee I wonder why. whee rofl ))

(( xd Gee, I really don't know. Guess we'll just have to find out wink ))  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games