Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Raiden's "Mirage" House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

House alittle interesting???
  yes
  no
  add some more...
View Results

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:44 pm
Raiden nods and quickly makes one hundred shadow clones with relative ease. He turns to the clones

"Ok, we're going to fight each other till one man is standing, the one left is proven worthy of living!"

The all shouted in agreement and surrounded him. The five clones jumped out of the crowd and dove at him, 3 of them with kunais. Raiden waits for a second then grabs one at the right and flipped in the air, swinging around the clone hitting another one, they both dissappeared and as he fell the other three jumped in the air. One cuts at him and he twisted his body and dodged it, going to the clone's side. He grabs the clone by the arms and pulled, kicking his back and driving him into the other two, making those five vanish. The space widen and then ten clones charged at him. Five of them throwing kunais. He ducked and flipped dodging two of them, which killed two clones on opposite ends, he reached out swiftly and grabbed the other two one in each hand, the third in his mouth. He did a back flip kicking one clone up the chin and cutting the throat of another. He then throws the kunai at one clone, the clone side steps it and it lands on the floor, but Raiden appeared by it and placed his foot on it just before it hit the ground, catching it with chakra. He flicks his foot and the clone was impaled by it. The other clone jumped from behind and as well as another from the 10. (5 of 10 dead) He drops to his back like as if he was doing a low backbend, letting the clone go above him and he slit its throat quickly, he launches himself from the ground and did a round house on the other clone. He landed besides one clone and flicked his mouth, throwing the kunai into clone's neck. Raiden, with the other kunai at hand, throws it behind him, hitting the 9/10 clone in the forehead, which then he grabbed his arm and slamed him down into the 10th clone. He jumped back into the middle and waited for the next on slaught.

this may get difficult eventually..... He thought

(clones defeated so far: 15/100)

((this may take awhile.....lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:10 pm
The crowd backs up mre and then 15 clones stepped in.

this ought to be a joy ride... He thought

They then run at him, 6 jumped into the air and the other 9 ran at him. Raiden watched for a split second and cam eup to his decision. He puts two kunais at each bottom of feet and took two into his hands. He crouched and waited. As soon as a few of them on ground was close enough and the ones in the air were about a few feet above, he does a handstand and rotates his waist around, swinging his feet around swiftly(like the helicopter or cyclone^^), the kunais on his soles of feet cut up the clones, catching them off guard comletely with the manuver. The clones on the ground were nearly on him when he then pushes himself upwards, he does an axe kick, launching the kunais down at the clones. When some of them got cut and others ducked, the axe kick slams into the ground, one right through a clone. The force knocked the clones away and they vanish due to close impact with the axe kick.

(30/100 clones down0

15 more clones rushed in, alittle faster then the others so far. Raiden does a mid jump over one and slammed his hand on the back of clone's head, driving him into the ground, where then Raiden does another cyclone like motion and then flips off the clone, cutting his neck in the process. He hurls the kunais at the 7 clones left and he jumps onto the wall and punched it, holding it to his feet with chakra he flips high into the air above the clones and slams down onto th eground with the boulder, but just before th eboulder landed he flips off behind the clones and does a quick leg sweep, the clones that didnt move got crushed and those who tried moving was struck by the leg sweep. As they fell on the floor Raiden steps on a few kunais on the ground, holding them with chakra again, he does a summersault over them, the kunais driving into them and he lands nexy to two clones that were on the ground, which in a crouching position he slammed two more kunais into their chests. He stood up and took a deep breathe. He managed to kill another 15 clones. Then a few clones snuck up on him and knocked the kunais out of his hand. 6 clones rushed at him from all around, 6 more jumped all around him into the air. He crouches and lets them get nearer, watching the kunais in their hands. He then pulled out a scythe and swiftly spun around twice, hacking down the clones on the ground, he then does a quick flip into the air and makes another rotation motion at high speed. He lands and smiled darkly, as 6 bodies fell around him.

((57/100 clones dead. Man this would be tiring if they started using jutsu, but i wont let them cuz they be hitting themselves and then I wont have to do a thing. But man wat a drag lol))  

Shruikan Tenshi

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:23 pm
Zann stood outside the "mirage" house, looking at it with disdain. Mirage? Hah, nothing but illusions. Nice house he's got there. He heard sounds coming from inside the house. From the sounds of it, it seemed to be coming from underground. He formed some quick seals, and a giant tornado descended from above and into the ground. Fuuton: Tatsu no Ooshigato It buried deep into the sand, breaking through the layers of rock and heading straight for where Raiden was. Thanks to his superhuman hearing ability, he was able to pick out where Raiden was underground. He then formed another set of seals, and his body dissipated into wind. Being formed of mere air particles, he could penetrate through any rock. Metals were impossible as they were not porous enough, but rocks are relatively less dense than metals. His whole body formed of wind itself, he entered through the sand and began to go through the rocks, heading straight for where he heard Raiden was.

((I heard sounds from the ground, thanks to my superhuman hearing, and this house is kinda...hard to miss. Plus I read back and you didn't say it disappeared into a mirage, so I guess it's still visible.
EDITED))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:47 pm
((...can you at least reply to tell if I can go through? If not then I'll just blow the whole place up.))  

iZann

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:48 am
Raiden and the clones were continuing fighting. But then paused. He could of sworn he had heard something, the clones looked around and suspected the same. He transmitted the message to the real Raiden and looked at blade's ghost. He casted the spirit away to another location where he really was. The commanding clone looked at the others.

"How about we welcome our guest hmm?"

They grinned in reply and waited for the intruder to arrive

((unfortunately I don't think you recalled this was a clone, clones can train and then the real person gains everything the clones do, like naruto did training with kakashi. Look back last page, itll say one of the raidens, a clone. The only difference this clone has is more chakra into him. Blade knew this cuz it showed it. So I told you you wouldnt of wanted to do anything right now, one cuz of lake, two because of the fact im not truely there. Sorry dude, but I don't feel like fighting just yet. Besides, even if you blew up the place I would be able to leave the scene via thunder god or blue flare transport. But yeah, if you dont mind fighting 57 clones. But as for the vanishing act for the house...I did. Said made house vanish via mirage. And thats one hell of a sense if you can detect that far underground, I mean this is deep under it. But again, sry zann ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:36 am
((Nah I was just slightly confused about the "vanishing" bit about the house. And can I go through then? I'll just delete my post if you think it's impossible or god modding. And I can still see you with Byakugan underground ^_^ Soooo...where's Raiden?))

A gust of wind traveled through the thick layer of rock, forming into the shape of Zann as he appeared in a corner, away from the clones. He had his hands in his pockets, seemingly unarmed, and he did not seem to want to fight, from his face.
"Hello Raiden-san, sorry for my intrusion but it seems that I can't actually fine the door, strangely enough. So I came in the only way I could. I'd like to ask you where the real Raiden is...?" He asked as he scanned the area with his Byakugan. One seemed to have a lot more chakra than the others, but not enough for a sannin.
"I'm not going to attack him...in fact if you really need to know, I discarded all my weapons in Cloud." Zann said as he showed Raiden his empty hands. His swords were gone from his belt, as well as his kunai holster.  

iZann

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:57 am
((byakugan? interesting lol, and true...lol. its fine, though usually i'd say soomethin but oh well, I'll put a different topic for the lake.))

The commanding clone walks over to him.

"That is fine, but as for telling you the location I can say this, you wont be capable of entering at all. However, if you came all th eway out here then what are your intentions of seeking him out?"

He said, the other clones walked around him and looked, not seemingly too happy about the new comer, especially since he didn't know him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:59 am
((byakugan? interesting lol, and true...lol. its fine, though usually i'd say soomethin but oh well, I'll put a different topic for the lake.))

The commanding clone walks over to him.

"That is fine, but as for telling you the location I can say this, you wont be capable of entering at all. However, if you came all th eway out here then what are your intentions of seeking him out?"

He said, the other clones walked around him and looked, not seemingly too happy about the new comer, especially since he didn't know him.  

Shruikan Tenshi

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:17 am
"Intentions? I would merely like to have a talk with him. As for the reasons, I would like to talk about that with the real person, rather than with a clone. That is, as far as manners are concerned. If I wanted to kill him or attack him, I would have done so in a different way, rather than entering his house." Zann said as he took his hands out of his pockets. Experience had told him that hands in pockets often irritated people to no end when talking to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:02 pm
( If my role playing character was alive right now then I would post more. Unfortunately, I'm not, so my spirit is making small talk.)

gonk

Blade waits patiently for Raiden to continue his training.  

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:27 am
((i know))

His eyes narrowed but relaxed.

"I still won't reveal this...now can you please leave? we have work to do."

He said, the others nodding their heads in agreement  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:22 pm
"Well then nothing I can do about that. I have watched your battles and I think your potential exceeds that of many others, and I came here to offer him a proposition. Which is why I brought along my best sake for the talk. But since you refuse then there's nothing I can do." Zann shrugged as he spoke, then put back his bottle of sake into his bag, and began to walk away from the clones.  

iZann

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:24 am
((...weird....confused!!!! lol))

The clones watched him leave

"Odd...proposition? Interesting..."

The commanding clones turned to the others

"Lets resume training"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:30 am
((Confusing people is my specialty blaugh I like to test those who I take interest in lol))  

iZann

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:46 am
A clone walked into the house, meeting with a few other clones left over from training.

"go destroy a few other places if you want. we're done here"

The clones grinned and vanished. The main clone picked up a few scrolls that raiden left and vanished away. The house slowly vanished from view and forever lost.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff