Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:12 pm

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline opened her eyes when he started playing along. She was smiling on the inside. She didn't want the smile to ruin the moment. She finished the song a laid her hands in her lap. "Thank you." She watched his hands move over the piano. "Yeah. I think it would sound better if we did." She pushed her hair behind her ear. He moved closer to her. She wondered what he was doing. She followed his instruction not to move. Then he kissed her. She closed her eyes and let the surroundings melt away. It was just him and her. The song she had just played swirled around them, well in her mind it did. That was until he pulled away. She kept her eyes closed soaking in the last of the feeling. Mimi opened them and looked at his eyes. They were pale blue. She never noticed that. "It's okay. I enjoyed it." She cringed at first when his icy hand touched her face. The coldness of his hand shocked her. She closed her eyes once again. "So...," she breathed.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:59 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan's cheeks were flaming on fire, once again he thanked God that he was tanned and nobody could see the pink tone. "Y--Yeah." He studdered through his short breath.

This was about the most heated PDA Dylan had ever been involved in. Ravins lips grazed his neck and her breath was cool in his ear, sending shivers down his spine. "Yeah," He swallowed hard, his adams apple bobbed, "That'd be awesome." He breathed and ran his fingers down her back.

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

"But Hunter, part of it is. Atleast part." Veronica mumbled as he held her close. When his hands massaged her bare shoulders she sighed into his chest.

Hunter wasn't exactly the warmest guy in the world but he made her feel safe. "You can see them?" She whispered, not wanting to look at him she buried her face in his shirt. Veronica herself could hardly see the scars anymore. He must have really good eyesight... She knew one thing for sure, she wouldn't be wearing anymore exposing clothes until she was sure you couldn't see them anymore.

||I had an amazing Veronica post this morning and its goneee ugh!||

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:03 pm

User Image

"Oh I am sorry. My body temperature has always been quite low so I am used to it. I did not mean to shock you. For some reason I just got the feeling that you wanted me to." His eyes searched deep into hers before he closed them with a smile and backed away. "That was interesting," he looked down at his watch, "Well it is getting kind of late, you think we should head back and meet up with the other students? I think the headmaster wanted to meet up with us in the Great Hall to assess how our first day went." He just wanted to get this day over with. Not that it was not enjoyable but he was getting hungry again.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:19 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Of course he could see them, they weren't that hard to miss, well for him and the other vampires at least. He wasn't sure if the humans could still see them or not. "Just barely, it's only because your so close." he lied easily and rubbed her back when she buried her face into his shirt, Great, now I'm going to go home smelling like a human... "If you don't want to talk about it, it's alright, I'm not going to push you."

he continued to rub her back in a soothing maner. "We should probably head back now, I'm sure people are wondering where we are. There was also another assembly I do belive."

||Aww that's sad! crying And sorry I took so long, I had to go pick my little brother up from daycare. ^_^ ||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:19 pm

User Image

Madeline looked at him as he explained his condition. "I did." She looked at his smile. She liked him when he smiled. She liked him. Period. He backed away. She wished he would stay. She wanted him to stay next to her all the time. "It was, but I enjoyed every minute of it. Okay. I guess we should get going." She got up off the bench and headed towards the door. Mimi decided to wait for him before heading out. She wanted him to hold her hand.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:58 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica sighed and tilted her head to look at Hunter. "Actually?" She started, "Could we stay for a bit? I think I'd like to talk... about it." Her voice was so small she could hardly hear herself.

A small tear slid down at her cheek and she laid her hand on the scar on the back of her hand. She couldn't even remember what that one was from.

||My apologies as well. Step dad kicked me off the computer.||

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:01 pm

User Image

Armand grinned widely and walked up to her slowly. Instead of taking her hand he instead slipped his arm around her waist. He opened the door for the both of them and led her out of the room. "Considering the fact that we have the same free periods I suggest we meet up and hang out. You are a very interesting person Miss Madeline and I would like to play music with you again." He still played the part of the gentleman. He made sure to hold her close to his side but not too close. He did not want to smell of a human when he came back to his house. Before walking into the Hall he pulled her around to face him again and held her torso to his as he ran his finger down her cheek slowly. He leaned down with a smile and kissed her once more. He wanted to completely have her under his control and this was something that he knew she enjoyed and wanted from him. He did not mind the warmth of her lips either.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:13 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

I guess this is something I have to listen to.... He gently pulled her down and sat down gracefully on the ground, settling her into his lap once again. "Try to control yourself." his tone was half joking and half serious. "What did you need to talk about?" Hunter listened but let his mind drift also, multitasking was no big challenge.

He wondered why he was bothering, what it was that made her so interesting, why the help didn't he just bite her now. Well, the last question was easy, Headmaster Wickwood. The other two were slightly more puzzling. He stopped breathing as her scent hit his nose. There was another question, why does she have to smell so damn tasty. He was going to have to go hunting again, something that hadn't happened in a while. He rarely needed to go hinting twice in the same day,usually he only needed to every two-three days...

||Lol no problem^^||

Shirtless Elocutionist

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:25 pm

User Image

Madeline smiled at him. He slipped her arm around her waist instead of taking her hand. She liked that one better. She didn't blush this time. She felt comfortable around Alex. "Okay. You are interesting to Mister Alexander." She copied how he talked to her. She giggled on the inside when she said Mister Alexander. "Yeah. I enjoy playing music with you. You make me enjoy it so much more." Mimi did really enjoy music with him. She enjoyed anything more when he was around. They were almost in the Great Hall when he turned her to face him. She looked in his eyes. What was he going to do? She kissed him back as he kissed her.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:36 pm

User Image

Armand trailed his hands down to the small of her back and hungrily moved his lips with hers. This was bad. He was going to lose it soon and bite her but he could not pull himself away. Finally in a burst of strength he did but softly so as not to frighten her or make her feel bad. He smiled down at her once again and the kissed the top of her head, "Come one let's go in." He also snickered at her mimicking the way he spoke to her. "Sorry that was the way I was raised. To treat girls with respect and call them Miss. If you like you may call me Armand. That is what I am known as to all my friends here."

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:06 pm

User Image

Madeline flinched as he moved down her back. She didn't pull away though. She ran her fingers through his black hair. She stopped when he pulled away from her. She didn't mind though. She needed to take a breather. She was still thinking about how he called her Miss. "Okay. I will, Armand. You can call my Mimi, if you want. I like Madeline too." She smiled that he considered her a friend.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:07 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica settled into his lap. And sighed, "Yeah.. sorry... again." She apologized before gathering herself and looking away from Hunter. "So, these scars.." She started with a heavy sigh. Why did she want to spill her guts to this guy? Veronica couldn't help it, she had to tell someone and she wanted that someone to be Hunter Black.

"My dad beats me." She shook her head, "Used to beat me. Its been about a month since the last time." Veronica bit her lip and ran her hand over a scar that was on her chest, one that Hunter couldn't possibly see without Xray vision. "It started with him hitting my mom when I was little then he started to beat my brother, Ryan until he left for college two years ago. Thats when I became his most prominate target." She turned to look back at Hunter, to see if he really cared to know more.

||he keeps needing the dang computer :/ ||

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:21 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Actually confused Hunter lightly placed a hand on her shoulder above one of the scars. "I thought beatings left brusies, not this." He looked at her, letting concern show on his face. I simply can't stand a human who beats a child "I apologize for interupting, please continue.". He wondered what could have caused the scars, certainly not a human fist....

||No problem ^^ I just set up my iPod account and got a new game for it. So I'm playin that between posts XD||
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:22 pm

User Image

Armand smiled back at her and noticed that the Hall was full again with the students of the school. He looked over to the side that the vampires were supposed to sit on and started to head in that direction. Before he left though he gave Madeline a quick hug that made the other mortals gaze in awe. He gave her a last quick kiss on the cheek and whispered softy in his velvet voice to her, "I will see you soon I hope Miss Mimi." He grinned and walked to one of the seats and took his place.

ManAxXxSamA

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:44 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"He didn't always just hit me." Veronica placed her hand over Hunters which laid right above one of the scars on her shoulder. Does he actually look like he cares? She wondered.

"He would burn me, throw s**t at me, god whatever was available to torture me with he'd use." She wiped away a tear with her free hand and looked into Hunters soft eyes as she lightly bit her lip. "I took any form of love that I could. And that usually meant fooling around with guys." She sighed, not wanting to tell him all of that. "But that just scared me emotionally." She kept the part about Keegan to herself. Keegan was the guy that figured everything out and she pushed him out of her life before she attached to him.

Thats what hurt the most, next to the beatings from her father. "My dad almost raped me one night," Her voice was a very light whisper, "But I kicked him in the ******** nuts and busted out my window with my bare hand." She looked at the small scars along her knuckles. "He was the farthest thing from sober. Thats the night he got his like thirtyith DUI and they put him away." Veronica couldn't look Hunter in the eye. She knew, this would be where he'd take off. Hunter Black would push her out of his life for good now that he knew almost everything. Everything that she had never told anyone. But he didn't know every detail, there's no way he'd want to know those anyway.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games