Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:50 pm

(I'm backk!!! <3)

Anden's eyes widened and he dove, sliding a little under but mostly to the side of James. "James! Come on! It's me!" he exclaimed hastily before taking off down the hall. Time was the opponent at the moment, he had what, another three minutes or so? Running would only increase the hunt-need in James, but staying was likely to get him eaten. Anden darted for the stairs, only to trip on the rug and go left shoulder first into the ground, he hissed in pain and quickly started to get up.

Roland got into the driver's seat and started the car. "Seatbelt." he reminded her as he buckled before pulling out and heading towards an ice cream place. He grinned. "So, did I make good movie protection?" he asked, winking at her.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:58 pm

((YAY!!! *glomps*))

James landed and quickly turned, dashing after Anden. As Anden tripped. that gave James enough time to leap again, this time landing on top of Anden, pinning him down and then letting out a howl into the air. He'd caught his prey!

Erika put on her seatbelt and then blushed a little at his question. "Y-yeah . . . you did . . ." she said, smiling back at him.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:07 pm

(>_< Oomph! ...*hugglez* ^__^ YAY! Roleplay madness! And due to massive posting..you had things to do while I was gone! *happy happy*) (O-o..hmm..*puppy eyes* Could you maybe see if James will bite Anden a little, on the arm perhaps? I think it might be cute if Anden gets the werewolf gene..*plotting* >_> *shifty glance* Pwease? emo )

Anden withdrew a sharp breath in surprise as he was pinned, wincing as he was pushed back onto the ground. "James, buddy, you gotta wake up. It's me, it's your Andy, your brother, come on, Jammy!"

Roland grinned a bit more widely as they drove. "I rather enjoyed it. I think we should see scary movies more often." he said, winking at her playfully.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:26 pm

((I send you PM about Werewolf-Anden idea. *in fact was having a major mental debate about whether or not James should bite Anden* XP And I kinda want to make it dramatic when James bites Anden . . . hehehe . . . so that means some procrastination on the biting thing. Besides, I gotta make sure that the time limit is pretty much up so that James doesn't devour Anden completely. twisted ))

James growled, lowering his head and he sniffed Anden, taking in the scent of his prey. It was the wolf side of James doing this since James was starting to come out, trying to push back the hunger and the wolf. Even if he didn't entirely remember Anden for the moment, he didn't want to hurt people! But the wolf was hungry . . . and was trying to make James hungry too . . . So he smelled Anden again, causing the hunger to become near impossible to resist . . . James bared his fangs, growling some more.

Erika blushed a bit more. "It was rather fun . . ." she said, smiling a bit more.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:30 pm

(Yeah-huh! Great minds think alike! *high fivez* *givez cookie* ~<3~ O-o YOUR FACE IS DRAMATIC! >_< o-o poor Andy..T__T <3)

Anden squirmed just a little, but otherwise held still as he looked up at the other. "James..Jammy..it's me bro.." he bit his lip before saying firmly. "Wake up, damnit! You can't eat me before you figure out why I was such an arse, remember? I love you, James, you're my brother..now wake up!" he said, lifting his hand and scratching behind James' ear, knowing that the other seemed to enjoy that greatly whenever he was in wolf form, forced or chosen.

As they reached the ice cream place, he got out and went to her side, opening the door with a grin and a little bow. "After you, my lady." he said in a proper tone that belied his playful grin.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:40 pm

((What can I say? *shrugs* I'm sadistic to RP characters . . .))

James growled and then snapped, his teeth sinking into Anden's arm, enough to draw blood but not enough to do any real damage when he suddenly froze and blinked and then his eyes widened and he released Anden's arm before whimpering and getting off of Anden, his ears pressed back. James was back in control and he fully recognized Anden now . . . and what he had just done . . .

Erika blushed a little and got out of the car . . . or tried to, but she had forgotten to take off her seatbelt and partially fell over before sitting back up, blushing furiously. "Ehe . . . F-forgot to undo my seatbelt . . ." she mumbled softly, undoing her seatbelt and getting out of the car as fast as she could before walking quickly towards the ice cream place, thouroughly embarrassed and held a hand to her face as she mentally chastized herself. Great, now he probably thinks I'm a klutz! Good going Erika, really good job. she mentally scoffed.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:06 am

(O-o..*hides behind a chair* >_<)

Anden yelped as he was bitten, feeling his arm released. "J-James." he gasped out. And then it began. Something about the fangs and the saliva, the blood of the victim, acted as a catalyst for the entrance of the werewolf gene..but human bodies, not being born with it, viewed it as a foreign infection of some sort and attempted to fight it. Which was why for the Bitten, werewolves made by being bitten by a true werewolf, the initial process and all following processes until maturation were extremely painful.

Anden withdrew a sharp breath, struggling to breathe as he writhed on the ground. "J-James," he gasped again, "Help m-me.." he said, tears already forming in his eyes. He knew a werewolf's bite could change, but that was about all he knew. Anden had been assured by James' mother, and eventually James that it was fine since James paid close attention to the dates of the moons..but then again, with Anden's absence the past few years, he hadn't been around at the moon times anyway..

Anden's eyes became wolfish slits a moment, yellowing as his canines extended. It felt as though ice had been injected into his veins, except that it burned.. a frigid burn that grew worse and worse..he writhed on the ground in agony. Anden opened his mouth to scream as the pain intensified, but instead, something like a yell and a howl came out as his bones seemed to crunch and twist beneath his skin. A mark formed on right shoulder, although he couldn't see it yet, that was identical to the one James had on his right shoulder. Each trueborn werewolf had a different sign, crimson outlined in black, for a very particular purpose..

Anden's had no black outline, the mark of a Bitten or a non-trueblood wolf. By biting Anden, he'd made himself a pack leader, the alpha male, with Anden belonging to him as one of his cubs, or pack members. By werewolf law, Anden was James' to do with as he wished, but also, it was his responsibility to train Anden so that he didn't run amok. A balance of sorts. Anden hissed in pain as it reached a climax, letting out a terrible half-human, half-wolf scream before the features faded and he slumped, lying still..for a moment, there wolf no heartbeat..and then..

The beats began anew with Anden having died for a minute before being reborn as a werewolf. Anden's green eyes, or blue as they currently were in the girl form, were now yellowed slits with orange slashes. That hadn't changed, the sign of a freshly Bitten were those slashes that would fade later on. Anden was breathing heavily, gazing down at his hands before looking up at James. "I'm...a wolf now..right? Like you..?" he mumbled, feeling very close to collapsing..he'd just died and been reborn after all, and the beginning of the change took a toll on the human body.

Roland couldn't help but laugh a little at that, smiling as he followed and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you, Eri. I needed a laugh after that movie. And you're so cute when you blush.." he said, ruffling her hair playfully with a mischevious grin before he held open the door for her.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:15 am

((ONLY TO RP CHARACTERS!! I'm not gonna hurt Witchy . . . *pouts*))

James whimpered again. "I'm so sorry Anden, I'm so, so sorry . . . I couldn't . . . I tried . . . I'm really so sorry . . ." he said, his face one of complete remorse. "You're a newborn werewolf Anden . . . though your first tranfomation shouldn't come until the next full moon . . . I'm not quite sure though, I've never met a 'Bitten'." he said, still really sorry for biting Anden.

Erika started feeling better and smiled up at Roland and walked into the building, thankfully without mishap.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:21 am

(o-o..*peeks from behind chair* Hmm..well..if you say so! *tacklez* *hugglez* *givez you a cookie* ^__^ Good Mousey Im Chan! *pats head* <3 *chuckles*)

Anden listened to his furry friend. He was silent for a moment, and it seemed as if he wouldn't respond before he smiled a little at James, motioning James forward. Once James was near, he wrapped his arms around the other's furry neck, stroking his fur. "I figured this might happen, sooner or later. To be honest, I was kinda hoping that it would. I knew how lonely you were, being the only werewolf..I wanted to be one with you.." he said softly, pressing his face against James' fur as he hugged the other.

Roland headed to the counter and ordered a cake batter remix, and a mint chocolate chip. When the ice cream was ordered, they sat down at a table and Roland smiled, waiting for her to take a bite before asking. "How is it, Eri?"

(O_o Is Mint Chip really your fave?)
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:27 am

((I don't really have a favorite . . . Depends on what I'm craving.))

James nuzzled into Anden. "You idiot . . . I could have killed you . . ." he murmured softly, feeling relief mixed with guilt.

Erika smiled and ate her icecream, getting a little glob of it right on the corner of her mouth. "It's minty!" she said cheerfully.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:36 am

(*snickers*)

Anden leaned into the nuzzling, stroking James' fur before pulling away with a little smile. "Nah. You're a goody two shoes, bro. Not a killer." he said, tapping James' nose. Anden chuckled, trying to take this as well as he could. He rose, taking a few steps forward only to stumble and nearly fall, except that he put a hand on James' back at the last minute to balance himself a bit better. "My body feels so weak.." he muttered, a little light-headed as well.

Roland noted the glob on the corner of her mouth.."Your mouth..there's a glob of ice cream.." he leaned forward, brushing his lips against it and then pulling away, showing her the ice cream on his lips before licking it. "All gone." he murmured.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:49 am

James blinked. "I don't know why Andy . . . I'm sorry I can't help you more . . ." he said and then looked towards the living room. "Let's go back to the couch Anden." he said softly.

Erika's face quickly flushed at least twenty different shades of red and she blinked, stunned . . . opening her mouth and then closing it again, unable to think of anything to say. Roland had just . . . kissed her . . . he . . . he kissed . . . Her mind was blank of everything but that one fact . . . Roland had kissed her . . . In fact, she was so shocked by it, that she had forgotten to breathe for a few moments.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:53 am

Anden nodded at James' words, keeping a hand on James to steady himself as they headed into the living room. He sat down on the couch, curling up in a corner and patting his lap. "Come on, furball," he murmured, sounding sleepy, "Your turn to lay on my lap." Anden smiled a little as his slightly lidded gaze met James'.

Roland saw her immense flushing, and noted her speechlessness. "It takes better from your lips.." he murmured, smiling at her, having enjoyed the kiss and pleased by her endearing reaction.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:18 am

James smiled a bit and jumped up next to Anden, laying down and resting his head on Anden's lap. "As soon as you learn to control yourself, this might actually be fun." he said, trying to look on the bright side.

Erika blushed even more and then started feeling lightheaded. Why was that? Oh right . . . breathing . . . she needed to do that. She started breathing again and then started eating her ice cream, keeping the cone close to her mouth, wondering why Roland had done that . . . Her heart was racing and the red had not yet left her face . . .

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:24 am

Anden brushed the other's fur before scratching his ears. "Control myself? A wild animal like me? Ha!" he said playfully. And then he said seriously, "It's going to be fun..I'll be able to stay with you, and run with you, and all the other things werewolves do together." he leaned down, wrapping his arms around James' neck. "You're my brother." he said softly. "Maybe not in blood, but in everything else you are. And I love you as my brother, James. I'm happy I can share this with you." he said softly.

Roland chuckled. "You're blushing quite a bit, Erika..am I missed something" he asked playfully.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games