Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:48 am

jackson starts cleaning up the blood and start's talking to self" i hate Tristen i hate this house urrrrrrrrrrgggg' starts hitting him self in the head
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:17 am

He walked past tristen and kicked him in the back of the leg making him fall to one knee but he still didn't say anything.

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:23 am

Mia ran towards Tristen and attempted to help him up. "Are you okay?" She asked her older brother, unaware that Takahashi kicked him.

"What exactly happened."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:33 am

Chloe was absolutly starving. She snuck out of the room and tried not to be spotted by the rude people in the house. She headed to the kitchen and started to eat the last slice of cheesecake. She smiled happily to have some food around.

ElectricCandii

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:30 am

Elli was still in the hallway, glad all the sibling had moved away from her. he sighed, sitting down on the floor. She totally could have escaped then and there, but she was to exausted to. She looked up, watching a one of the other slaves had moved over towards the kitchen. Elli silently foolowed her, watching her eat the cake. She sighed, and walked in beside her, leaning her head against the counter. "Man, I want to leave already."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:05 am

Chloe thought for a moment. "Why don't we? I mean what is really stopping us? There busy right now. We could just run and go?" She took another bite. "Want any?" She said as she pushed the plate close to her. "By the way I'm Chloe I havn't really talked to anyone lately except for masters." She rolled her eyes.

ElectricCandii

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:41 am

bullterrierlove
Mia ran towards Tristen and attempted to help him up. "Are you okay?" She asked her older brother, unaware that Takahashi kicked him.

"What exactly happened."

Tristen" im fine sister but i hope that slave girl is getting my smoke and a pancake (a cig and pancakes)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:49 am

Elli looked at Chloe. "Yea, I understand, but wont they just drag us back if they find us? Dont they, like, notify the police or something?" She said, sighing. She grabbed a fork off of the counter, and tooka small bite of the cheesecake.

byakuya_legend

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:52 am

He walked upstairs again to see his brother talking to elizabeth and he walked up to them. "What are you doin?"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:57 am

Takahashi Uchiha
He walked upstairs again to see his brother talking to elizabeth and he walked up to them. "What are you doin?"
Tristen" i told this slave to get me my smoke and a pancake

( this is were i got smoke and a pancake from)

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:53 pm

i look inside from the porch and see two slaves eating and chatting and smile "well at least some of the girls here can have some time to be normal" i think to myself
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Dracoso18
i look inside from the porch and see two slaves eating and chatting and smile "well at least some of the girls here can have some time to be normal" i think to myself
jackson get's the bloody rags and takes them to the landery room and sees Dracoso and trys to avoid him "

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:06 pm

He aimlessly walked down the hallways deep in thought hoping he wouldn't run into tristen or dracos.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:07 pm

Mia sighed, relieved that nothing bad was going on. "Well. at least you're not hurt. "

Her stomach growled and she suddenly remembered why she got out of her room in the first place.

"I'm going to go get some food. See ya later!" She merrily skipped towards the kitchen her hair bouncing to and fro as she did so.

She glanced over at Elli and Chloe.
"Hey girls!" She chirped and ran over to the two.

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:18 pm

I tell the girl nearby to follow me, i head inside and into the kitchen and find the 3 girls chatting and i chuckle *And what are you three up to?* I say warmly with a smile. i look to each of them
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games