Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:13 pm
jin took off and started running leaving the hose behind him he hid behind a rose bush "she'll never get me here" he said as he looked around for her  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:15 pm
Melody ran out of the house following him. She lost him thought she looked for him. Somethinging hit her side and knocked her on her side. "Owch..." she looked it was yukie. She stood up and asked "Yukie?" Yukies eyes were dark red and her white fur was black. A dark chakra started to come out from her.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:20 pm
jin realized that melody had stopped following him he walked out and saw yukie there and the aura coming out of her"great not again she going beserk" jin ran over and jumped and got ahold of melody and focused chakra into his feet and jumped to the roof of the house "are you ok melody" he asked not taking his eyes off of yukie "can you tell me whats going on in yukies head right now i know you two are still connected through your mind " he said as he stared waiting for yukies next move "and melody dont think of useing any jutsu your body doesnt have the strength for it ok" he said in a worried tone of voice  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:24 pm
"But I think I can do some jutsu..." she stated half unsure. "Let me try to get into her mind.." she closed her eyes and tried to focaus after a few seconds she fell back words. "Jin..." she started to painic "Jin I can't get in it hurts too much..." as whispeared quitly hopeing he wouldn't hear "So much pain..."  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:28 pm
" ok then i need to know where is the spot on yukie that makes her relax" he said thinking if he can get to it he can get yukie to relax a bit and melody can calm her down " i promised yukie i wouldnt hurt her anymore after she helped you" he said as he stared at yukie down there thrashing about  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:31 pm
"I don't know...I never found it...I'm sorry" she looked at yukie she couldn't stand to see her in pain. "Yukie.." she sighed "Jin you don't have to hurt her, I will.." melody jumped down off the roof and landed perfactly. She looked to yukie and stated "Yukie don't worry I'm here!" she stated tears falling from her face.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:38 pm
jin made a few handsigns and "looked at the sky his eyes turning a bright yellow (joukai clan ability Heaven string) a bright string came down from the sky and pierced the ground btween melody and yukie then the string came up under yukie and made a cage around her " im sorry yukie " he said as he held the cage tightly around her "melody you have 5 minutes at tops to get her to calm down thats what i estimate is how long i can hold this" he said as he held it he realized he most likely wont last that long but he will push to make it he then thought "" if i let the cage go yukie will strike melody i cant let that happen""  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:40 pm
She looked at jin "Jin let go of the cage she will break it...and you will get hurt.." she looked back to yukie and stated "Yukie I'm here please stop.." she started to walk tward the cage holding her hand out.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:47 pm
jin yelled "but if I let the cage down you will get hurt i cant let you get hurt i wont stand for it " jin looked down at melody with his bright yellow eyes "why do I try " he said as he let the jutsu go and the cage disappeared and his eyes turned back to their normal green  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:50 pm
she turned to jin "Thank you jin.." she turned back to yukie. "Yukie if you want to attack me attack me...you can hurt me all you want I'm not going away not ever..." Yukie launched her self twards melody. Melody stood her ground strong and proud.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:53 pm
jin stood there focusing chakra in his feet for when he would be needed he could make it in one leep he watched as yukie ran toward melody and as he saw yukie lung he yelled "yukie remember our deal" he said as he looked down at them "we are a family now look at melodys hand " he yelled down there  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:56 pm
Yukie stoped and looked at melody's finger. "Why you back staber he wasn't part of your future!" yukie screamed at her. She looked at yukie with tears "Yukie I'm sorry I was weak....he's well jins him you know that!" Yukie relaunched herself at melody.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:00 pm
jin leeped at the gap right infront of melody and landed perfectly and he raised his head and looked at yukie his eyes changing color again to a dark red jins heart had taken control of his actions and his body was reactiing to seeing melody in danger his body took a tai chi stance and was ready to move on command "yukie you let me in this gate to make melody happy and make her smile again and i confessed to her that my heart is hers and no one elses either you can accept that or im gonna have to defend her with my life because of my love for her im here to stop you " he said as he stared at yukie charging at him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:04 pm
Yukie ran almost hiting jin. Melody screached "Jin!" she pushed him out of the way as she took the blow from yukie. She stood up and wiped the blood of from her lip.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:07 pm
jin looked at melody "why.....why would you do that melody" he asked as he looked at yukie "are you happy yet your hurting the one that you wanted to be happy" he said as he stared at yukie waiting for her next move  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games