Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:07 pm
Arueyan watched her sigh and let go as she turned from him. "Mommy.." he started to say before realizing what he'd called her as he put a hand over his mouth. Damnit, damnit, damnit, damnit! A hundred times, damnit! "I'm doomed." he finally muttered as he put his head in his hands.

Kaysal found himself being set back down as he was scratched. "You guess? Your support is overwhelming, little nephew. I'll remember that on your next birthday." he playfully threatened.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:26 pm
Emilio winced. "Aw . . . mean favorite uncle." he murmured playfully, though he knew that Kaysal could hear it.

Julia frowned and sat up, pulling Arueyan one-armedly to her. "You're still aware that you shouldn't be calling me that . . . all's not lost Ary . . ." she said and then kissed him on the head before getting up and going over to the door. "I'm gonna find a way to get Kaysal back to normal . . . he'll be able to find people who can help you get back to normal." she said and unlocked the door and headed out, going over to the library, pulled by a . . . feeling rather than knowledge that she'd find something there.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:44 pm
Kaysal watched Emilio wince and chuckled. He loved his little nephew dearly..and made him wish all the more that he'd had children of his own.."Emilio..what will you do, if your father's mind regresses fully?" he asked quietly.

Arueyan felt her arm around her and the kiss before nodding. "Alright, Julia.." he said softly. He stared at the door a moment before deciding he might try to find his brother..he actually..wanted to see his son as well..but his son hated him, so what was the point? Arueyan kept that in mind as he headed for the others, pausing at the door out of sight as he heard Kaysal and Emilio speaking.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:52 pm
Emilio sighed and shook his head. "I . . . I don't know what'd I'd do . . . I never really . . . imagined not having my father there . . . even if he was a b*****d to me and Mom . . . I'm not . . . I'm not ready to have to take up the responsibilty . . . not yet . . . I'd probably pray to the God's that it's not permanant and keep trying to find some way to change him back to normal." he said, not realizing that someone was listening in on their conversation.

Julia went into the library and was drawn to the book of spells. She sat down in front of it and smiled. "Book of spells . . . maybe I'll find a spell to change animals back into people." she said and started flipping through the pages.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:55 pm
Kaysal considered that a moment. "And..if the spell is broken? If he returns normal..what will you do then, Emilio?"

Arueyan had heard Emilio's words and listened carefully..was that the only reason his son wanted him to grow again? To avoid responsibility..not because he'd miss his father?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:58 pm
Emilio sighed and leaned back against the wall. "I'd try to find out why he became such a b*****d in the first place . . . maybe it has something to do with all the other spells on him . . . maybe not . . . either way . . . I want my old dad back . . ." he said with a sigh, using the word 'dad' for the first time in years.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:05 pm
Arueyan's eyes widened slightly at that..Dad..it had been so long..another jolt went through him and he stepped into the room with his arms crossed as he raised a brow and looked up at Emilio. "Hmph. I was never old, nor am I now. I'm only thirty-seven." he said, appearing to be teasing Emilio despite his 'stern' countenance.

Kaysal jumped a little as his brother entered. He seemed to be..teasing Emilio..but how much had he heard?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:14 pm
Emilio stiffened as his father entered and glared at him in return to his raised brow. "Well then let me rephrase. I want my good father back." he said and then stood up and left, muttering something about needing to train his squire. He wasn't quite ready to face his father yet, and he wasn't about to call him 'dad' in front of him.

((I'm assuming Derak's not in the room. ^-^))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:21 pm
(X_x..cheese whiz..I forgot the little bugger. Poor dearie. No, he conveniently escaped earlier to sit..near the garden entrance? dun dun dun!)

Arueyan cursed before darting off after Emilio, grabbing a hold of the other's hand. "Emilio..wait..I.." he trailed off, grimacing before looking up at the other. "I'd like to..spend some time with you..I don't know how much longer my mind will last.." he said before looking down as his shoulders slumped a little. "You don't have to pay attention to me if you don't want to..I'll just sort of..tag along.." he said with a little wistful sigh.

Kaysal followed them into the hall and listened, noting the slump and sigh..was Arueyan feeling obligated, or did he truly want to spend time with Emilio? He hoped for the latter..and considering Arueyan's humble way of asking, he was actually thinking it probably was..so was Arueyan changing after all?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:31 pm
Emilio looked down at his father and sighed. He held his father's hand back and started walking along. "You're not going to lose your mind father." he said stubbornly. He didn't like that idea. That idea left no hope for the fun and caring father to come back. Emilio was rejecting that idea with every fiber of his being.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:35 pm
Arueyan was surprised and then pleased as the other held his hand back..although he again felt an odd sense of nostalgia..of when it was Emilio's small hand in his own.."I appreciate your confidence, Emilio. I can only hope it doesn't prove unfounded.."

He hesitated before adding, "If it does happen..I need you to take care of Julie..she'll rule the kingdom until you come of age..but she'll need help on her own..and I've already told her, if it seems that I am to lose my mind..then I will leave. There's no reason for me to stay otherwise..it will only cause you and your mother trouble.."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:38 pm
Emilio's grip tightened on his father's hand. "Quit talking like that!" he growled. "You aren't going to lose your mind, you won't leave and everyting will be fine!" he insisted, almost angrily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:43 pm
Arueyan felt the grip on his hand tighten as the other growled. He sighed. "We don't know that for sure, Emilio. Besides, you'd be happier without a 'b*****d' like me around, wouldn't you?" he asked weakly, attempting a lame joke of sorts as he ran a hand through his hair with his free hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:51 pm
Emilio huffed. "I'd rather have a b*****d of a father around than no father at all so that I can at least hope that the b*****d father will start to realize that what he's been doing is wrong and that he will start to be a better father." he said, looking pointedly away from Arueyan.

Julia let out a whoop of success as she found the page that had the counter-spell for Kaysal's problem. "Yes, Yes, YES!" she said as she dog-eared the page, closed and picked up the book and sped downstairs. "Kaysal!" she called excitedly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:57 pm
Arueyan cringed at that and after a moment of silence, he stopped walking and turned to face Emilio as he wrapped his arms around the other's waist, leaning his head against the other's stomach. "What I've been doing is wrong." he said softly in agreement as he genuinely hugged his son for the first time in years. "And if I get the chance..I will be better..You deserve better, son.."

Kaysal heard Julia calling for him so he darted off to her, seeing her at the bottom of the stairs. "Yes, Jules?" he asked, ears perked in alarm thinking she might be hurt.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games