Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:47 pm
Selina hugged Liava back and smiled before nodded. "Well . . . just a little." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:13 am
Liava nodded and taking Selina's hand in hers she guided Selina to the kitchen forgetting that Selina already knew where the kitchen was. Upon reaching the kitchen Liava took down a busicut tin and held it out to Selina "until dinner"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:59 am
Selina smiled and took a few biscuits from the tin and nibbled on one. "Thanks Liava." she said, trying to make her biscuits last.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:45 am
Liava shrugged and taking a few biscuits from the tin for herself and plopping them inside her mouth. Liava returned the tin and turned around again "I'll get some water" she said, running over to the tap like a busy person and came back with two glasses full of water "So what happened to you?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:01 pm
Selina chuckled nervously. "Ahehehehe . . . I got lost . . ." she said with a sigh, hanging her head a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:15 pm
Liava frowned before changing the subject slightly "so where did you go with Laung? and what happened after you got lost?" She wanted to know how her friend disappeared one way out of the gardens and ended up on the other side  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:14 pm
Selina frowned. "Um . . . we went to the sunset garden . . . and then he left for some reason . . . and so I started exploring and . . . got lost!" she said, shrugging a bit with a sheepish grin.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:39 pm
Liava sighed "oh the sunset garden, I feel like I die and go to heaven in that garden. Its so beautiful, its the same designer who did all the rest of the named gardens like the sea garden and the air garden, the best ones. Pity we never found out who the designer is, it just comes to us in the post"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:46 pm
Selina laughed a bit. "I'd like to see the other gardens sometime . . ." she murmured softly with a wistful air.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:06 pm
Liava nodded "i'll take you around sometime, seems Laung can't even do that without running off" She muttered "I suppose I will talk to him when he gets in, how would you like to visit the children Selina?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:17 pm
((I definitely liked rping with chibi! *double sniffle* now I got to remind myself who the children were *slaps own hand* naughty moon for forgetting))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:55 pm
((lol))

Selina blinked. "Children?" she asked, tilting her head to the side curiously before nodding cautiously. "I think I'd like that." she said with a small smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:13 pm
((I give no clues before, I will make it up now!!! *tries to look clever but fails miserably*))

Liava nodded "of course, I some how managed to pursade my parents to let the orphans come here and have some lessons here. To get them ready for the world of work, so they can rise higher than they normally would." She said offering her arm so they could go into the schoolroom of the castle  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm
((lol))

Selina smiled softly. "That's really nice . . ." she said and took Liava's arm so that she could lead her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:29 am
((^-^ -. *pinches chibi's icon because it is cute!*))

Liava took Selina through the ancient hallways, where dust gathered high in corners unreachable by the servants and sometimes purposely missed because they had reached the end of their work tether. Liava brought Selina to a large wooden door, in some forgotten part of the castle and opened it. Inside were children, learning, playing, reading etc. Liava smiled at Liava "go and play with them" she whispered  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games