Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:41 am
Danish blinked, remembering. "Oh yeah, I forgot all about that!" The counter began chewing and spat Jack out across the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:09 pm
Curious, she went to peer at him. A moment later she poked his nose. "You don't look like much," She said after doing so, thinking in terms of trouble. "Why are they chasing you?" She took his hand and pulled him to his feet. "I'm Leilen."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:55 am
Jack opened his eyes, then realizing thast he couldn't see anything with them open anyways, closed them again. "The name's Jack Tabon. Nice to meet you Leilen." He took her hand and stood up. He wobbled for amoment and grabbed a chair for balance, then sat down in it. "They're chasing me bcause I escaped from them and their prison."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:47 am
"Nice. If I see them again, I'll be more than pleased to give them a shock," She grinned. "Weird. Why would they stick you in prison. Y' seem nice enough. Want something to drink?" The silver bolts in her eyes darted frantically for a few moments while she wrestled with her power. Uh-uh. not now. She informed them mentally. Their motion stilled after a minute, and she was frankly glad that the only person who could've seen them couldn't see.
She wondered what the guy she'd zapped had meant when he said they might come after her, too. Not like she was anything special. Just a weather mage who couldn't control the weather at will. (She absently forgot the whole changeling thing. She usually did.)  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:40 pm
"It's because of what I can do. I'm a sort of psychic. Telekinesis mostly. But any sort of power is at risk to be captured by them. They harvest people with any inkling of psychic power. And they take you to Algul Siento to break Beams. Security is loose though. If you want to leave, you can, but no one does for two reasons. One, its miles and miles of wasteland in every direction, nothing until you get to Tower Road. Another reason is that no one wants to. They become addicted to breaking one of the Beams. It's a sort of natural high for psychics." His mind clouded for a moment, remmebering the feeling that was given off. But he had traded that pleasure for a conscience. He quickly shook the feeling away and said,"A drink would be great."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:10 am
"Hard-liquor?" She asked. "And good thing I ain't a psychic, then. I'd be fair useless to them." She grinned. "Maybe I ought to let them take me and just trash the place. I suspect lightning would work wonders on it..."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:19 pm
"Perhaps he mistook your powrs then," he said,"And trashing the place would be fun, but htere are alot of innocent people with nowhere to go. Not everyone can escape the way I did." He wondered briefly is Shemy was doing alright without him or todd around. "Hard-luiuor wouldn't be too good for me. Perhaps a soda."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:30 pm
Stitch-face slipped a soda down the counter towards Jack.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:40 pm
"Can I get that lemonade?" Leil inquired wistfully, tugging at a lock of her hair. "Then maybe I'll just trash them if I know 'em when I see 'em." She shrugged, though he couldn't see it. "But no doubt they did. I'm a weather mage, not a psychic, and not a very good one."
She looked at him thoughtfully before inquiring, "Were you born blind? Or was there an accident that blinded you? If you don't mind my asking, of course. I'd hate to upset you."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:46 pm
A young man strode slowly and quietly into the bar. The wind whipped his long black hair around his face. He looked calmly around the bar until his gaze settled on the ninja moomba plushie. "Excuse me. But do you have any available rooms?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:33 pm
Stitch-face mixed up a lemonade and passed it to Leil.

Danish smiled. "Indeed we do!" A pair of Prinny maids ran over. "212 dood!"
Danish nodded. "How long will you be staying?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:20 pm
"Thankies!" She smiled, and looked at the new-comer, automatically memorizing every detail and fixingit in her mind for future reference, from how he talked to how he moved. It was an old habit, and demmed useful.
Besides, the wind liked him. And that made him a notch above average interest.

((*looks at profile and laughs* Love the guillitine thing...))  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:01 pm
"212..." His voice seemed to carry a tune as he spoke but one that you could never quite catch... He snapped out of his momentary daze. "Oh... umm... I'll be staying indefinitely..." He gave the plushie a sheepish look. "That brings me to my second question, do you have any job openings?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:35 am
((That character died from a guillotine last time you used him, didn't he? xd ))

Danish brightened. "Indeed we do! Do you have any particular talents worth noting?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:26 pm
((They cut off his head, but I don't think it was a guillotine... How do you spell that, anyway?!))
She lifted an eyebrow at the boss-man. Kinda dense, wa'n't he? She didn't even know him, but she knew he could sing. But, the winds said there was more than his talent to him. She didn't know what--winds were flighty--but she knew that there was something... Her odd eyes fixed on the stranger once more, intent as she waited for the blind man to give whatever reply he might. If he grimaced, she would know. The wind that had followed the newcomer were swirling around the room.
I ought to find my gloves... She thought absently, her lightning shifting restlessly, it's twitching marked in the silver streaks in her eyes.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games