Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:38 pm
Asuka stood in front of Mamoru and used shadows to stop the spear in place. "Why are you so intent on attacking Mamoru!?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:46 pm
"You think I'll let his actions against Mina Pass!" Roxis said as he pushed his hand in front like when a person pushes another away he sent the rest of the 9 spears at the two of them  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:02 am
"Gr... There's no way we'll be able to dodge all of those," Asuka muttered.
Suddenly, Arisu was behind Roxis, rapier to his neck. "That is enough," she said.
"What took you so long, Arisu!?" Asuka asked.
"It's not easy to sneak around and get behind someone when you're blind," Arisu replied calmly.
"Er... Good point."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:59 am
"Well I don't blame you for making this mistake Arisu after all your blind" Roxis said as he Grabbed the Rapier and placed it even closer to his neck "your forget my Armor is made of daimonds so your Rapier will do little more than a scratch" Roxis said as he Resumed fire with the spear's

(hey I made a Role play and I need member's if anyone is intersted here's a link)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15156901  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:30 am
"Heh. You think I haven't figured that out?" Arisu asked. Asuka, can you try to change to direction of one of the spears and aim for him? I'll hold him in place, she thought to Asuka.
Asuka instantly realized what Arisu was planning. Right! Because the only thing that can destroy a diamond, is a diamond! she thought. She used her shadows to change the direction of one of the spears so it flew towards Roxis rather than her and Mamoru.
Arisu held the rapier as close to his neck as possible, holding him in place. I just need to jump out of the way at the right time, she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:51 pm
Garnet ran after Mina and Jay. This was just too much for one day......how could they have even found them that fast? And why had the king himself turned up?

Annexus watched the battle, amused and far from nervous. All had left - wisely - except for the one who kept shooting spells at Mamoru. He found it a pity that this man wasn't on his side, but one couldn't have everything. Should one attack even come from him he would slightly teleport out of its way. Then he figured out what Asuka and Arisu were planning....very risky to Arisu, especially since she wouldn't be able to see the actual spear coming.....He prepared himself. Should he need to, he would teleport to her, grab her, and then simply teleport them back over here.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:17 pm
The spear had almost reached Roxis and Arisu and Asuka was beginning to worry that Arisu wouldn't be able to get out of the way in time.
Arisu heard the spear as it neared. She waited until it was closer, then jumped out of the way just in time to avoid it. She stood away from the blast it caused, unharmed.
Asuka watched the other spears that were still heading for her and Mamoru. "What should we do about those ones?" Asuka asked.
Mamoru was trying to recreate a shield. "Dammit... He completely shattered it. I won't be able to create a shield to block those," he said.
"That...is not good," Asuka said, getting worried.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:19 pm
Jay stopped running and fell to his knee,he felt miserable.His breath went heavily and fast"Are you alright Mina?..."His wounds didn't want to heal compleatly and he had lost alot of blood.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:27 pm
Mina had her hand on her side. Her ribs were hurting again and she was breathing heavily as well. "I-I'm...fine...L-Let me...heal those," she said as she saw his wounds and the blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:46 pm
"n-no heal ...yourself fi-"Before he could end his sentence,Jay collapsed and passed out.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:52 pm
Garnet caught up to Mina and Jay and looked at Jay collapsed on the ground. Her voice became very business like. "Right, heal him enough so that he can keep running, then your self. We can't be here long and we can't afford to let his hero instincts cause us to slow down by much."

Annexus watched the spears get closer and decided. He took out his broad sword and teleported to each one, sending them off course with a heavy blow to their sides. When all of them had been directed off course he teleported to Arisu, grabbed her and flashed back to Mamoru and Asuka. This took all of maybe four seconds for him to accomplish, never being more than a blur to those watching.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:03 pm
When Jay passed out, Mina gasped. "I can't heal myself anyway. I can't heal broken bones or blood loss and I have no external injuries," she told Garnet when she arrived. She thought it was better to have Jay mad at her for not listening than to let him die. She bent down and moved her hand over his wounds, not touching him. Then she healed them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka had watched Annexus in amazement. She had never seen him fight before, so it took her a second to comprehend what happened.
"Is everyone unharmed?" Arisu asked.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:10 pm
Jay full body was shaking,he felt better now since the wounds were healed.But his body was still weak and he didn't take his medicine,which he needed now,more then ever before.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:14 pm
Garnet was shocked at Mina's words that she couldn't heal herself. "What do you think is wrong with you?" she was very calm when asking. "I may just be able to make a potion or charm to help mend it, even if it is fatigue brought on by your ribs." As soon as she had helped Mina and Jay was awake they had to continue moving on.

Annexus watched Asuka as she realized what had happened when he fought. The idea that she might respect or fear him more made him happy. He turned to Arisu. "I for one am fine. Are you unhurt?"  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:26 pm
Jay suddenly coughed,blood dripped out of his mouth.He was in pain and held his chest,which felt like it would He opend his eyes to the half,the right was greyish and blind.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games