Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cosaka Matzo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:52 pm
Cosaka smiled widley at the sound of a fight going on he turned around and put up a sheild of water incase any rouge fireballs came flying at hin and started to relaxe. Cosaka was happy with this new school first day here and already he's going to see a fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:55 pm
Her brow twitched again.... another yeller. And so what did she do? Yup. Yelled right back. "Both of you cram a sock in it! ****ing males and their big mouths." She continued to watch the display, seated withher legs tucked under her and arms folded over her lap. After a few minutes, Sam took her sandwhich out of the plasticwrap and began quietly munching... apparently, the insults and comments thrown back from Mikael had gone unheard as she took a sip of the soda... then set the small mean down infront of her knees. "I do not make challenges, little man. I make dares towards morons like y-" Speaking with a sort of uncaring, half-hearted threat in her tone, she looked over at the flames in his hand... eyes narrowing. She quickly turned and looked back up at the fireworks.... grumbling almost inaudibly to herself. "Il figlio di un cane. Perché arde? Perché non annaffia? Potrei trattare per annegare!"

Another soft huff escaped, she quietly resumed eating.

Lilith Crowley

Cosaka Matzo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:06 am
Cosaka soo realized that through all the excitement he was tired. So he set up a camera to record the fight so that he could watch it later. Cosaka then took out am air mattres and filled it with water and got a blanket and pillow out of his bag and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:13 am
"hm... of course," leon said he landed and picked up his duffel bag and walked into the dormatories. He needed sleep before he could fight. No wonder he had fallen earlier. It was late for him, normally he only trained during the day and went in as soon as it got dark.  

SirLeonmTheBrave

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:22 am
Mikael observed the youth's display with little to no interest; he spotted two heavily fortified guns within the boy's palms as a wild breeze pushed against his obsidian hair, revealing a pair of piercing blue eyes. Ooo... I'm so scared. "So you pull out two guns and you think that's gonna scare me," he scoffed, before oscillating his neck toward the sick, hearing a slight crack in response. "Well you're dead wrong..." His flames flared madly about his fists, as he seemed ready to start a brawl right then and there. His hands were left without a single burn, and a drop of sweat was no where in sight; the heats of the flames didn't seem to bother him, nor did the flames themselves. They seemed more attracted to his body than anything else. As the boy questioned Mikael about something he found trivial, he nearly emanated steam from his ears.

What the hell is he talking about?... He yelled at me first!! "Well dammit, I'd be wanting you to shut up right now so I can handle my business over there." He motioned toward the fiery blonde as she spouted her own angry rejoinders. He ignored her yells as he waited for the youth to respond. But before that was to occur, another stranger offered to heighten his already scorching anger. But he didn't just talk to him, no, he actually touched him. A narrow brow twitched along Mikael's forehead as the guy seemed excited about the prospect of fighting with him. What the hell does he think he's doing?... I'm busy dammit! Mikael simply turned to him, his fiery orbs glazed with growing anger. He released a light chuckle, which seemed incongruous with the scowl on his face. "Oh... you want to fight me," he queried, his hand grabbing hold of the guy's arm as his pulled harshly, freeing his other arm. "Well, if you can't see... I'm kind of preoccupied right now." He paused for a moment, watching as the guy seemed to take the hint. His eyes followed his quick departure, before returning his attention to the other youth. Hhm... that was surprisingly simple...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:30 am
"Maybe if you weren't so goddamn loud." he hissed, as he spun his guns several times, and raised them. He stopped spinning them, then the guns were at eye level to Mikael, as he seemed to dgrow in power, as the air around him started to grow colder. "And right now, you're giving me a goddamn good reason to shoot."  

Sinyao

Lilith Crowley

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:41 am
Samantha continued to mummbled to herself in that same foreign tongue. It may have sounded spanish, yet not... Unnoticing of the male scuffle behind her, she continued to watch the bursts of light in the air, a lop-sided grin forming as her smile. "Ah... Such simplicity... If only it were eternal..."

As the arguement continued, she pulled her bag into her lap and began rummaging... but for what? Only time would tell. The entire time she was still babbling away about seemingly nothing... one word repeating itself. Truth... "If you lot don't SHUT THE **** UP, I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU ALL WITH MY BACKPACK!!! Che una ragazza deve fare prendere della pace intorno qui!! Hmph!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:43 am
He turned his head to her, and raised his left hand, as if to point his left gun to her, but decided against it. "Don't worry, it'll be over before long." he growled, as he locked both nozzles of his guns, as well as his eyes, at Mikael.  

Sinyao

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:00 am
"Hmph," Mikael muttered in a careless tone. This guy was really starting to get on his nerves. Who did he think he was, threatening him with simple firearms? Hell... I can outrun bullets... but he really doesn't need to know that. Mikael had never been knocked out in a fight yet; he had been the toughest fighter in both Chicago and New York City. Of course, his brother had caught him in a draw on a few occasions, but he'd rather not think about that jerk. Hmm... a**hole... if I ever see him again, I'm gonna kill 'em. He allowed his thoughts to dissipate as he focused on his soon-to-be opponent once more, seeing that he'd finished his bit of needless speech. "Well dammit... shoot," he retorted, a sly grin forming on his lips as his anger suddenly turned into childish amusement.

But his scowl was quick to return as he heard the blonde girl's gibberish; she appeared to be threatening to beat them with her backpack. Still, the fact that she insisted on being a continuous nuisance was really what egged him on. (He was really starting to hate her.) He released another huff of air as his irate behavior returned; his eyes glared pointedly at her for a moment. "Woman! If you don't shut the hell up over there, I'm going to burn that 'lil face of yours!" His eyes remained on her for what seemed like an eternity, that is until he gained a whiff of something foreign. His nose led him back to the boy, standing before him, with the barrels of his guns pointed directly at him. He could smell the bullets, almost as if they emanated an aroma of their own. (They desired to pierce his flesh, he knew it.) Mikael's devilish grin returned, as the flames along his hands were dispelled with a small waving motion. He didn't need his flames at all; he'd use his body as his weapon, at least, just this one time. Hm... he seems ready. "Ok then," he began, as his amber orbs shined with a mischievous light. "Shoot me if you dare..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:09 am
Shinoide walked up from the lower floor. She inhaled the fresh air and let it out slowly.She sat down on a bench and smiled. She looked around at nature.She always remembered her brother when she saw a butterfly,since he always called her Butterfly and he was so kind to the type of insect. She looked at the birds in the sky,she looked at the trees and the lakes a few miles north.  

Nonoaku

Sinyao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:13 am
Grinning, he braced himself, and leaned forward, just as he fired a spray of bulletswhich only sounded when fired. As soon as they exited the barrels, they became silent, black camoflauging against the nightsky. Almost as if he was firing blanks. Constantly, it seemed to get colder, as he started to glow slightly, reaching his maximum capacity of absorbing energy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:26 am
"Before long? Oh HELL no. I will end it here infront of the fireworks and God if you two don't put your foot in your mouth and shut the hell up." Sam huffed indignantly and pulled her hand out of her bag... holding a hairbrush!? Yes. It was indeed a hairbrush! "Come over here and try it, b****! I'm waiting! I will GLADLY take you on if it gets some- .... Urgh..." She just put up most of her things and shut up, looking on at the fireworks with her ears covered... "God, can't a girl enjoy her food in peace. ...Maybe if I climbed a tree instead..." As she continued to watch the show, a faint fluster seemed to form over her cheeks... eyes focusing on each burst of firelight.  

Lilith Crowley

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:52 am
The sly grin was clearly visible on Mikael's face as he discerned the firing of a round of bullets. A layer of exhaust flowed away from the guns' nozzles as Mkael took a moment to notice it, before focusing on the camouflaged ammunition. Hmm... they're concealed. Oh well, I've been involved in enough crossfire to know when they'll reach me. Even though they only produced a sound upon exiting from the guns' barrels, he knew of their current itinerary and speed. (Of course, the former was a ‘no-brainer’ since the barrels were pointed straight at him.) His cocky expression persisted as he eyed the wavering darkness before him, sensing the changing wind current with his sensitive ears. Soon, his grin was nothing but a blur as he raced to the side at a speed that was nearly undetectable, at least by human eyes. The bullets were a few milliseconds late of catching him, as he stood about ten feet from his previous location. "Heh, is that the best you can do," he jibed, chuckling to himself as he eyed his opponent with a sharp eye. His snuff-colored orbs glinted with a hint of danger as he stood there, staring at the chilly fellow before him. Mikael wasn't a fool, he could tell that the guy was powering up to intimidating extremes. Of course, his little show didn't intimidate Mikael, neither did it deter him from his next move. With much haste, he made a steady dash toward the man, ignoring the woman as she made idle threats in their direction. He seemed to have nearly forgotten about her. All right, prepare yourself! Rough winds pushed at Mikael's fiery locks as he neared the youth within less than as second. Mikael readied his right fist as he aimed a quick jab at the youth's jaw, hoping to knock out a fang or two.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:39 pm
Cosaka gave a slight smile at the usless touch to his arm. The flames might have burned Cosaka but he had water on his arm extiguishing the flame slowly. Cosaka gave a quick laugh and then put his crap in his bag. "I won't geet in this fight but i did nothing except enjoy the shows around here." With that Cosaka's feet loudly hurried accross the roof and jumped off and an ice slide appeard and Cosaka slid down it to the bottom where he walked to the northern court yard.  

Cosaka Matzo

Mooskie Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:49 pm
Miki sat quietly in the corner of the roof sleeping her troubles away. She had been asleep for two days straight, after passing out during the fireworks. Atra thought she was more of a complete moron, and probably mentally challenged than when they first talked. Oh well. She'd probably break out of her soon, maybe after the police loss suspicion, and the school finally decided that she died.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff