Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:53 am
"It appears the fight has begun to outsretch the bounds of an honor battle..."

"Troops arms at the ready!"

The transport ships shields hold, at least for the time being. The ship's main cannon swivels and thermally locks on to the fighter, then a blinding flash and a loud crack is heard as a triple burst of accelerate uranium slugs streak across the sky towards the fighter

Another one of the soldiers picks up the pulse cannon and then traces the fighter until he receives a thermal lock on. He then pulls the trigger, and bluish energy in a large orb streaks towards the target.

The other soldiers take cover and put down a hail of suppressing small pulse fire on the fighter.

The veteran of the squad and Hassim dives from the machine gun and laser fire, and rush towards Blin, weapons drawn.

"Traitor!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:03 pm
In a blurry haze, three humanoid shaped objects move from rooftop to rooftop.

"Wait a minute...is that...yes it is...it's one of them."

Still blurry, Juan focuses his scope, and slowly zooms in onto Hassim, right between his eyes.

He breathes in and out, in a deep breath and relaxes his body. His grips on the trigger slacks slightly

Kokuwagata

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:41 pm
The woman cast her staff downwards and a burst of wind shot her into the air. she landed on the roof and smiled. She spun her staff and watter burst from her feet, going straight at Erk.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:45 pm
"What deception is this." states Erk pulling our his partisan wiht his uncharged hand, and using it to polevault over the water. While still airborn he fliped twice; first launching the electricity from his hand in a high arc, then oerforming a downward, crusher slash at the girl.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:47 am
((Sorry for my lack of response, I've been busy sweatdrop ))

Marcus had finally reached the scene of the fight. He found, from what he could tell, the 'leader' on the ground, and now Erk was under attack from her assistant. He quickly smashed his palms on the ground. Steel chains raised from the roof of the house and clamped on the womans wrists tightly. Marcus sat down for a moment, it had mentally drained him to make such a precise calculation. He stood up eventually and began running to the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:06 am
"Oh, crap..." Brett barrel rolled past the larger energy blasts, but was hit by the smaller ones. "Dang! I gotta bail!" Brett flipped a switch and was ejected from the flaming fighter which flew towards Hassi and his men. "Duck Blin!" Brett lashed out with his sword at the soldiers who surronded him, then loosed an electrical blast at them. "Come on!" He grabbed Blin's trunk and ran into his hangar with it. He pushed a button and the hangar doors closed. He flipped a switch and was taken underground to his new mech. Brett climbed into it and inserted the motherboard and his sword into their respective slots and the mech's eyes lit up. The mech, looking exactly like the previous version, grabbed it's weapons off of a giant weapon rack. Brett pressed a button and the hangar's roof and floor above the mech opened, and the platform the mech was on started rising very fast. Soon, the mech shot out of the roof and landed on the streets, where it pulled out a beam machinegun and started firing at the transport.  

Brett_FM

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:03 pm
The woman lept back her staff pointing at the rooftop. a large metal pipe shot up, breaking apart the roof, and acts as a lighting rod, attracting the electricity and taking it into itself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:30 pm
blin frees himself from bretts atempt to drag him away
and holds his club defensivly
"im just doing my job so please give up"  

Blight_of_Luca

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:54 pm
((You forgott the second stirke))
Erk sails over the pipe with the second flip and slams down his blade onto the shoulder of the arm which held the staff. The blade lodged itseof in her arm. "Do you relise how much money thats gonna cost me!" shouted Erk as he twisted the blade slightly. The vein in his fore head still throbing, left eye once again twitching.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:24 pm
((I did not...what dpo you think the leap backwards was suppose to dodge))
The woman felt her arm go numb and she growled. "I won't let you take her." her good arm rose high and a wind shot up and snow started to fall.  

Lori Naoi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:53 pm
((yeah, and my pole arm can extend, so were on the level))

"I don't want it!" He pulled the blade out. "Stand down, NOW!" he switched quickly to his hammer.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:36 am
Neo sighed, a mystery woman had appeared and was doing his job. He remained where he was, reluctant to join in the fighting. He sighed and leaned against a wall for a moment trying to think of a way to introduce himself into the mess of fighting people without getting himself hurt.

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:48 pm
Weather change

The clouds begin to grow dark, a rumble is heard as the first drops of rain hit the ground. Lightning arcs accross the sky above Mecha Mainstreet. the torrent begins to fall.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:52 pm
The woman jumps back. "Give me the woman and i'll leave."  

Lori Naoi

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games