Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:53 pm

She turned around so that she could face him all the way and speak. "Rein."
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:03 pm

Entaksu said "Thats a cool, I've never heard it before."

p1mp321

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:57 pm

((Well i have some news. Unless sumi, or someone else (hint hint rest of grass) wants to teach you a bit, you may have to wait for training. I am currently in snow for the chunin exams and can't leave, and lenon is currently in jail. So the two people who could teach you are gone. If my clones could do jutsu, I would send one of them, but they can't sadly.))
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:15 pm

(( D8--whaaaaaaat? Sadness . . .))

Rein was taken aback for a moment. "Um . . . thanks. I-I like your name, too." Her eyes began to wander around the room. She was nervous already and she hadn't even been away from home for an entire day yet.

Sine_Amore

p1mp321

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:42 pm

(that sucks how long till she gets out of jail?)

Entaksu was wondering why she was so shy. Entaksu said "If your worried about being from home or something you'll be fine here."
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:41 pm

((Lenon is male...))

Ryoko rose out of the ground. He saw the two students.

"What are your names" His voice was monotonous.

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:33 pm

"My name is Rein." She responded sharply to his question due to him appearing from, seemingly, nowhere and giving her a fright.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:12 pm

"My name is Entaksu." He said wondering if they were in trouble....

p1mp321

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:10 pm

"I'm going to be teaching you. Anyone have problems with this?"
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Arashi ran into the academy, out of breath. "So-sorry, was I late for the start of class?" He asked quickly.

Hiten-Katsu

Conservative Capitalist

p1mp321

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 am

Entaksu was wondering why he was going to be teaching us. Entaksu said "I have no problem with you teaching us."
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:30 pm

There was a cool breeze as Jason Vladaskee walked slowly towards the Academy, finding a note about his brother. He was dead now, And he would find out who did it....if it took his life....But first. He needed to become stronger. Making it to the academy, he turned a saw the house on the hill, The one that belonged to the Two S-rank nin. So he turned around, and headed there.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:06 am

Jason arrived at the academy again, Panting slightly as he walked into the classroom, looking at ryoko, "so...what will you be teaching us, sensai?" he asked, in a quizicle tone.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:19 am

Ryoko, his mind having already recieved the data, spoke. "First you all will be learning the Basic academy Jutsu. After that we will find out your elements, and see if I can help you with those. If not, I will find you a teacher. Now, this is the Clone Jutsu." Ryoko did the handsigns slowly, and upon doing the final seal, summoned a normal clone. "It is completly transparents, but is a good distraction." Ryoko then made 4 Earth clones to work with the students individually.

((EDIT: 2 Posts))

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

p1mp321

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Entaksu looked at one of the clones and said "Can you help me with the handsigns?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games