Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:47 pm
Masumi H Dekata
((Or all you people could just delete your own posts...you can do that you know))

i cant delete pyro's occ or any one elses occ, and we just leave one occ on a page, and delete every other post inbetween it, then we will have an open page of nothingness  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:52 pm
(woot finnaly back...learned how to re-wire a blade)
Armand walked into the Grass Village's gates, looking for his sparring partner.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:54 pm
Jason was already standing at the gates, smiling, "so you the one?" he asked, geting into his fighting style stance.
(like praying mantis, but fingers facing upwards)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:57 pm
"Armand Uchiha. I'm looking foward to this fight, but would you like to move somewhere else to spar? A fight at the gates my stir up some trouble with the high ranks." Said Armand. "Or if it is no trouble, we can stay here."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:58 pm
"Its fine here," he said, his tattoo's focusing onto his hands as focused his chakra into the tattoos.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:01 pm
"Very well my friend. Would you like to make the first move, or shall I strike first?" Asked Armand, ready to focus his eyes into sharingan mode.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:06 pm
Jason smiled, Already darting forwards as he aimed a punch for armands throat. The first thing he would notice is his sharingan deactivating when he looked at jason or his tattoo's. If this attack made contact in any way or form, it would have another effect unbeknown to armand. It would cause some of jasons tattoo's to transfer to his body, continually blocking his bloodline, while also revealing his position to jason at all times.

30 AC
19 G
5 C
1 J  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:07 pm
Rahenno started his way back to cloud.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:10 pm
(And I was really looking foward to testing out my sharingan crying )

Armand tried to turn on sharingan, but frowned as it simply shut off.
"Darn! He has one of those kekkai genkai destroyer tattoo thingies...guess I'll have to rely on sharingan another time." He dived out of the way and broke into a roll, quikly reovering and performing handsigns. "Lightning Clone Jutsu!" Several electrified versions of Armand surrounded Jason in a circle, and the clones, like Armand, made handsigns. They each shot a bolt of lightning out of their hands at Jason.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:16 pm
Jason made a quick seal as he sunk into the ground. While under ground, he did some handsigns, and 5 dust clones and 1 earth clone rose from the ground. Each of the dust clones charged at each of the lightning clones, while the earth clone acted like the real jason, standing back to watch.

(meh, i dont like sharingan cause you can predict my movements)

30 AC
12 G
5 C
1 J  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:20 pm
(Man...and I wanted to copy earth jutsu to since it's one of my elements but I didn't have anybody to train them for me...its like your dangling money in front of me but I have no arms.)

The lightning clones, when hit, were destroyed, but the impact made them burst into lightning, electricuting and destroying the dust clones. Armand jumped back, throwing a hand full of kunai from both hands at the earth clone. He turned his sharingan back on, since Jason went underground, to scan for any other movement, but being sure to not focus in on the earth clone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:24 pm
(And this next one is kicking you in the nuts cause you cant block with your hands)

Jason went underneath armand, placing his hand on the sole of armands shoe, he then tryed to transfer his tattoo's over. Due to the earth swimming jutsu, his hand woundn't make a sound as he did this, but armand would feel the affects of the tattoo's the moment it got onto his body.

The earth clone dodged the kunai, but didn't move from there, it just stared at him.

30 AC
13 G
5 C
1 J  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:31 pm
Armand felt it a sudden pressure on the sole of his shoe, looking down, his sharingan deactiavted from the tattoos on Jason. Armand jumped up making rapid handsigns and punching his fist downward into the air. "Lightning Burst Technique." An overcharged jolt of lightning fired out of his arm and into the ground he was standing on. He altered his flight in the air and flipped back. Making more handsigns, "Cloud Wisp Technique." Armand transformed into a cloud, gliding around in the air, able to search for any movement and unable to be attacked from below without knowing.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games