Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:30 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"You have a brother?" Yukio asked. He didn't see why Makoto was so hesitant around Toshiko. Besides the lesbian kiss part he thought she seemed pleasant.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:34 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Defy the eyes, Defy the Mind...

"Yes, he is in Suna right now watching his lover, though most will not know of me as I must say me and my brother or an odd pair." She was referring to the fact that both Tetsuo and Toshiko have to share a body much of the time due to Tetsuo's condition when he was young.

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:47 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"I bet. In that case I won't hold you up. A sister has to look out for her brother to make sure he has the right taste in a woman." Yukio smiled cheerfully. "Oh! Before you go though, could you come here for a moment?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:49 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Toshiko nodded and stepped close to Yukio, she smiled as she sat down in front of the boy and waited for his statement.

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Fist of the Bro Star generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:56 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio grinned and stepped to the side, exposing Makoto to Toshiko. "Can you look into her eyes, and tell me what you see?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:17 am
(whats the roll for?)

User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Toshiko looked into Makoto's eyes with a smile "Innocence, a flower waiting to bloom. A hanging snowflake plant before the Spring. Beauty like a rose yet delicate like a tulip." Her voice was soft and sweet as she smiled to the girl. Her gaze lifted to Yukio, "you treat this girl right or you'll have more than a broken heart to deal with." Toshiko said almost like she was the boys mother.

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Fist of the Bro Star generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:25 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio laughed and scratched the back of his head. "T-Thanks. I'll remember that."

(you'll see (or not))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:28 am
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Toshiko laughed and stood up, "I guess I should be leaving." She began to walk towards the window and put his hand on the frame before looking back and giving the two a chance to say anything they wished.

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:18 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"Goodbye."Makoto squeaked from behind Yukio. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him close.

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:45 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio waved Toshiko goodbye. His hands rested on Makoto's hands on his waist, and he could feel himself growing hot from the feel of her body on his back. He looked down over his shoulder at her. "Hey now. If you keep holding onto me like that, I'm going to melt."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:00 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto squeezed him again. She leaned up and kissed him from behind."Don't melt, you'll spill all over the books."She pulled back on him as she continued to kiss him.

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:11 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio took all of Makoto in, her kiss and her touch. "Mmm, we should probably move then." he said as he kissed Makoto again. He turned around and wrapped his arms around her this time. Then Yukio picked her up onto his chest and walked over to his bed, kissing her along the way until he finally collapsed with her onto the matress.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Makoto kissed him once on the bed."You're bed is soft..." Makoto pushed her self back, creating about an inch of space between them.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:30 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio mounted himself over Makoto, his hands pressing down into the sheets on either side of her head. He stared into her eyes, his face blushing. "M-Makoto." Yukio stammered as he lowered himself onto her. "I feel strange." He gently kissed the side of her neck.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:33 pm

Makoto turned bright red. She pulled her legs from around Yukio and crossed her ankles under her."Wait...stop."She said in a small voice."I-I like you, but....but this is bit much." She placed her hands on Yukio's shoulders and gently guided him away from her body."I just don't..."

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games