Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:55 am

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru stared at the boy. He had been chasing him/Amara all around and he just now noticed? "Shimahamaru." he said bluntly. He didn't want to get on friendly terms with this particular person, not after what he had already done.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:12 am

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio nodded. "Oh yeah, now I remember. You're Lenon's student right? You should be training with him now, what're you doing here?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:18 am

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru stared at him. "I have no idea what you are talking about. Why did you take the money?" He asked. He liked to be in charge of conversations, and now was no different.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:20 am

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio gave Shimahamaru a confused look. Which time are you talking about? I steal a lot of money, my friend."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:23 am

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

"What is wrong with you?!" Shimahamaru asked, getting annoyed with his attitude. "Who would steal as a hobby and admit to it freely?!" Something is seriously screwed up with this guy.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:33 am

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Obviously, a guy who has a lot of free time and has an abundant absence of guilt." Yukio said in a simplistic manner. "I don't keep the money I steal though. Most of it goes to donations made to charity or hospitals. I don't really need it as much as they do, afterall."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:47 am

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

"Are you that moronic?!" Shimahamaru yelled. "You take money from other people, and then donate it. Did it ever occur to you to GIVE YOUR OWN MONEY!!!!" This guy made no sense whatsoever. It seemed that he either didn't care, or was just to ignorant to understand the situation.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:56 am

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio shrugged his shoulders. "It did, but where's the fun in that? I wouldn't be able to steal if all I did was that."

((Gotta go, be back later))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:01 am

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

"Screw this." Shimahamaru said, turning to leave. Seeing as how Amara wasn't chasing him anymore, she must have gotten her money back. He didn't want to be with this jerk any longer.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:07 am

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio called after Shimahamaru from the spring, "Don't tell Amara about the donations!" Then sighed and went back to relaxing in the warm water.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:11 am

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Yaaaa No. Shimahamaru thought to himself as he left. But maybe he should wait a day or so. He didn't want to do this all over again.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:42 am

Daron walks into the hot springs, "Yo." Daron says as he walks past Yukio, "Your in the same squad as me right?" Daron asks his right hand on his katana's hilt.

FullbusterOrleans

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:52 am

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio started whisteling and humming the words to his favorite song. The people around him recently seemed to be so angry and depressing, it was starting to wear on him. Someone suddenly got his attention and he stopped. He smiled saying, "Ah, you must be Daron then. I'm Yukio."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9K4BKkLaCI&feature=fvst
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:02 pm

"Yes." Daron looks at him his crimson eyes gleaming, "Shall we spar? I want to know my team mates skills."

FullbusterOrleans

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:06 pm

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio stared at him for a second before looking away and sinking deeper into the spring water. "Nah, I'd lose. I like to keep my skills a surprise too.

((gotta go, be back later))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games